Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Women and Men.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
(c) Teacher and student.
(d) Oppressor and oppressed.
2. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
(a) Men in power.
(b) Single men.
(c) Single women.
(d) Poor families.
3. How many years had the Jacksons been in the Flats when Stack met them?
4. What was the name of Julia's second child's father?
5. When 188 mothers were surveyed on who they would choose to raise their children if they died, who was the second choice?
(a) A maternal aunt.
(b) The child's father or his mother.
(c) Another maternal family member.
(d) The maternal grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What female family member did Georgia and her children live with?
2. How many other researchers had conducted studies in the Flats during the decade in which Stack conducted her study?
3. What is Leo Jackson's job?
4. What didn't Ruby believe in?
5. What causes the poor to create ways to cope with circumstances out of their control?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)