|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Child-Keeping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of the country is the Flats located?
(a) The midwest.
(b) The south.
(c) The north.
(d) The west.
2. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
(a) Men in power.
(c) Women in power.
(d) Leaders of the community.
3. What is the necessary income for a family of four in Jackson Harbor?
4. Who bought Amanda Johnson's clothes when she was a child?
(a) Her mother's boyfriend.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. How old was Julia?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to residents of the Flats, who typically raised a young girl's first child?
2. How many assistants did Stack have helping her with her study?
3. According to the US Census what percent of blacks live in deteriorating housing?
4. What is a symbol of trust in the Flats?
5. What is Leo Jackson's job?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)