Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Swapping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
(a) While doing laundry.
(b) While babysitting for a friend.
(c) At her university.
(d) In the grocery store.
2. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
(b) Men in power.
(c) Leaders of the community.
(d) Women in power.
3. How do those being studied in a community usually view a researcher?
(a) As a teacher.
(b) As a friend.
(c) As family.
(d) As an outsider.
4. Who were welfare benefits designed to help?
(d) Women and children.
5. How many years did Stack live in the Flats?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another term for welfare?
2. How were those who claimed to be the black leaders of the Flats viewed in their community?
3. What affects a person's perception?
4. How many children do the Jacksons have?
5. What are 63% of the black citizens in Jackson Harbor employed as?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)