Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: The Flats.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what decade did Stack begin her study?
2. Who did researchers usually establish their first contacts with?
(a) Leaders of the community.
3. How many families was Stack introduced to in the beginning of her study?
4. Who was the second family that Stack met in the Flats?
(a) Magnolia and Calvin Waters.
(b) John and Sylvia Waters
(c) Leo and Viola Jackson.
(d) Ruby and Otis Jackson.
5. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does AFDC stand for?
2. Who did Stack want to establish contact with?
3. Where did Stack meet the girl that introduced her to the families in the Flats?
4. What does the relationship of a researcher and his subjects resemble?
5. How did people in the Flats refer to their friends and neighbors?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)