|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Personal Kindreds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Stack protect the identities of those she interviewed?
(a) She changed their names.
(b) She made them up.
(c) She moved them to a different city.
(d) She left out important details.
2. What type of people did researchers establish contact with?
(a) Women in power.
(c) Leaders of the community.
(d) Men in power.
3. What connects Jackson Harbor to Chicago?
(a) A gravel road.
(b) A major highway.
(c) A major rail line.
(d) A neighborhood.
4. How did Lottie's mother feel when she found out her daughter was pregnant?
5. What was the age range of most of the adults Stack studied?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Julia?
2. What was the goal of the spokesmen in the Flats?
3. What percentage of Jackson Harbor's population is black?
4. According to Stack, what do most studies of black families compare themselves to?
5. According to Stack's findings, at what age do most blacks no longer have most of their original teeth?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)