Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
2. What did Matthew call the Syro-Phoenician woman?
3. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
4. How many concubines did King David have?
5. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast any three of the women healed by Christ in the New Testament. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the depiction of women in the Bible as daughters, wives, mothers, and widows. What did these traditional female roles depict about Middle Eastern society during biblical times and the status of women in that society? Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the Marys from the New Testament: Mary the mother of Christ, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of John Mark, and Mary the sister of Martha. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)