Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
2. What did Matthew call the Syro-Phoenician woman?
3. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
4. How many concubines did King David have?
5. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
Compare and contrast Eve and Mary, the mother of Christ, as archetypes for motherhood. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
Compare and contrast at least three of the following queens: Queen Jezebel, Queen Athaliah, Queen Vashti, the Queen of Sheba and Queen Herodias. Cite examples from the text to support your conclusions.
Discuss the qualities of a virtuous woman listed in the book of Proverbs and discussed by Edith Deen in her book All the Women of the Bible. Give two examples of women in the Bible who exemplified these virtues and two examples of women in the Bible who did not exemplify these virtues.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)