Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
2. What did Matthew call the Syro-Phoenician woman?
3. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
4. How many concubines did King David have?
5. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the Widow of Zarephath and the Shunammite woman, and their experiences with Elijah and Elisha. Cite examples from the text to support your conclusions.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Esther, Ruth, and Rebekah. Cite examples from the text to support your conclusions.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast any three of the women healed by Christ in the New Testament. Cite examples from the text to support your arguments.
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)