|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
2. What did Matthew call the Syro-Phoenician woman?
3. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
4. How many concubines did King David have?
5. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the depiction of women as temptresses or corrupters of men in the Bible using Eve, Potiphar's wife, and Delilah as examples.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Esther, Ruth, and Rebekah. Cite examples from the text to support your conclusions.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the Widow of Zarephath and the Shunammite woman, and their experiences with Elijah and Elisha. Cite examples from the text to support your conclusions.
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)