|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters did the evangelist Philip have?
2. What did Jesus say made the woman with the issue of blood whole?
(a) Her prayers.
(b) Her faith.
(c) Her doctors.
(d) His divinity.
3. Why did the Samaritan woman think it unusual for Jesus to talk with her?
(a) Men in those days could not speak to women in public.
(b) He was Jewish, and Samaritans and Jews did not socialize.
(c) She was a beggar and most people ignored her.
(d) She was a leper and few people spoke to lepers.
4. What church has made Pilate's wife a saint?
(a) The Anglican Church.
(b) The Roman Catholic Church.
(c) The Greek Orthodox Church.
(d) The Presbyterian Church.
5. How many times had the Samaritan woman been married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the wife of Cleophas?
2. Why didn't Jesus initially want to help the Syro-Phoenician woman?
3. What Philistine woman lured Samson to ruin?
4. How did the woman with the issue of blood fare after all of her physicians and medicines?
5. From how many demons did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)