|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what name was Joses the Greek from?
2. What was Mary Magdalene the first woman to see after Christ's death?
(a) The archangel Michael.
(b) His dead body.
(c) The Roman soldiers who killed him.
(d) His empty tomb.
3. Why did Elisabeth not want to name her baby after Zacharias?
(a) Zacharias was not the baby's father.
(b) She hated Zacharias' name.
(c) The angel told her to name the baby John.
(d) She already had a son named Zacharias.
4. How long did the woman with the spirit of infirmity have her condition before Jesus healed her?
(a) Twenty four days.
(b) Five years.
(c) Eighteen years.
(d) Eight weeks.
5. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
(a) She was an epileptic.
(b) She was mute.
(c) She had a paralyzing spinal injury.
(d) She was possessed by a devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Simon Peter's mother-in-law do once she was healed?
2. What was Rhoda's relationship with John Mark's mother?
3. What did an angel ask Mary Magdalene after Christ's death?
4. What happened to Sapphira and her husband when their dishonest act was discovered?
5. What church has made Pilate's wife a saint?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Christ usually heal people, and what was different about the way he healed the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
2. What request did Salome, the mother of James and John, make of Christ, and what surprising answer did Christ give her?
3. What encounters did Mary and Martha and their brother Lazarus have with Christ?
4. How did Sapphira and her husband Ananias try to deceive the early church, and what was their greatest sin?
5. Who was Lydia, and what was her role in the early church?
6. Who was Dorcas, and what miracle did Peter perform for her?
7. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law develop, and how did Jesus heal her?
8. What did Mary Magdalene encounter at Christ's tomb?
9. Who was Ahinoam?
10. Who was Keturah?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)