|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical affect did the angel's message have on Zacharias?
(a) He was unable to speak until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(b) He was covered with boils until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(c) He fainted and would not regain consciousness.
(d) He was blind until the prophecy was fulfilled.
2. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
(a) He was a Roman centurion.
(b) He was a wealthy wheat farmer.
(c) He was a silk merchant.
(d) He was the Roman governor of Judea.
3. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law have?
(a) A high fever.
4. What healed the woman with the issue of blood?
(a) Drinking some water that Jesus blessed.
(b) Touching the hem of Jesus' garment.
(c) Jesus touching her brow.
(d) Jesus touching her hand.
5. Who was Noadiah?
(a) A Canaanite idol worshipper.
(b) A false prophetess.
(c) A leper.
(d) A Hittite queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Martha become upset with her sister Mary while Jesus visited their home?
2. What happened to Sapphira and her husband when their dishonest act was discovered?
3. What were the names of Elkanah's two wives?
4. Who was the wife of the prophet Hosea?
5. Why was the angel's message hard for Zacharias to believe?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)