|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From how many demons did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene?
2. From where did the name Mary Magdalene originate?
(a) From a Latin word meaning light.
(b) From a Greek word meaning beloved.
(c) From a Hebrew word meaning angel.
(d) From Magdala, the Greek form of Migdol or Watchtower.
3. What was Rhoda's relationship with John Mark's mother?
(a) She was his mother's friend.
(b) She was his mother's cousin.
(c) She was his mother's maid.
(d) She was his mother's sister.
4. What did Zacharias do for a living?
(a) He was a blacksmith.
(b) He was a judge.
(c) He was a priest.
(d) He was a fisherman.
5. Where did Jesus meet the Samaritan woman?
(a) At a dance.
(b) At a well.
(c) At a friend's wedding.
(d) At a friend's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
2. What did Simon Peter's mother-in-law do once she was healed?
3. What was Sapphira's greatest sin?
4. What name did legend give the woman with the issue of blood?
5. Why did Martha become upset with her sister Mary while Jesus visited their home?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)