|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first person to proclaim Jesus as the Christ?
(a) John the Baptist.
2. For what did Jesus ask the Samaritan woman?
(a) A room in which to spend the night.
(b) Directions to the local temple.
(c) A drink of water.
(d) A meal.
3. According to tradition, what church did John Mark found?
(a) The Church in Rome.
(b) The Church in Joppa.
(c) The Church in Alexandria.
(d) The Church in Thessalonica.
4. Who was the mother of King Joash of Judah?
5. Whose wife advised him to "curse God, and die" when adversity befell him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law have?
2. How many daughters did the evangelist Philip have?
3. What famous son did Manoah's wife bear?
4. What was Mary Magdalene the first woman to see after Christ's death?
5. Which of the following statements does not describe the dishonest act Sapphira and her husband committed?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)