|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning did Pilate's wife give Pilate?
(a) To not imprison the disciples.
(b) To not mingle with lepers.
(c) To not have anything to do with Jesus.
(d) To repent of his sins before he died.
2. What was Rhoda's relationship with John Mark's mother?
(a) She was his mother's sister.
(b) She was his mother's cousin.
(c) She was his mother's friend.
(d) She was his mother's maid.
3. What was the name of John Mark's mother?
4. What request did Salome make of Jesus?
(a) That he heal her of leprosy.
(b) That he make her sons rich.
(c) That her sons sit on his right and left hand in his kingdom.
(d) That he marry her daughter.
5. What name did legend give the woman with the issue of blood?
(a) Helen of Macedonia.
(c) Anna of Joppa.
(d) Berenice of Veronica.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wife advised him to "curse God, and die" when adversity befell him?
2. Which of the following women was not an idol worshiper?
3. Who was the wife of the prophet Hosea?
4. What healed the woman with the issue of blood?
5. Who was Noadiah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Lydia, and what was her role in the early church?
2. How did Christ's encounter with the Samaritan woman at the well illustrate the universality of God's love?
3. From what affliction did Christ heal Mary Magdalene, and what other possible explanation does Edith Deen say commentators have given for this affliction?
4. What request did Salome, the mother of James and John, make of Christ, and what surprising answer did Christ give her?
5. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law develop, and how did Jesus heal her?
6. Who was Anna, and what role did she have in Christ's life?
7. Who was Keturah?
8. What role did Philip's daughters have in their father's ministry?
9. What miracle did Elisha perform with a poor widow's oil?
10. How long did the woman with the issue of blood suffer from her condition, and how did she get healed?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)