|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
(a) He was the Roman governor of Judea.
(b) He was a Roman centurion.
(c) He was a wealthy wheat farmer.
(d) He was a silk merchant.
2. Who was the wife of the prophet Hosea?
3. Whose mother dedicated 1,100 shekels of silver to the making of graven images?
4. What warning did Pilate's wife give Pilate?
(a) To not mingle with lepers.
(b) To not imprison the disciples.
(c) To repent of his sins before he died.
(d) To not have anything to do with Jesus.
5. What was the name of Salome's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Elisabeth's husband?
2. What day has been named as the feast day for Pilate's wife by the church that has made her a saint?
3. For what did Jesus ask the Samaritan woman?
4. How many wives did King Solomon have?
5. Why did the Samaritan woman think it unusual for Jesus to talk with her?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)