|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jesus meet the Samaritan woman?
(a) At a well.
(b) At a dance.
(c) At a friend's funeral.
(d) At a friend's wedding.
2. Whose wife advised him to "curse God, and die" when adversity befell him?
3. Why didn't Jesus initially want to help the Syro-Phoenician woman?
(a) He doubted the woman's faith.
(b) He thought her daughter beyond his help.
(c) He said he had come to help the house of Israel only.
(d) He thought her daughter was faking her illness.
4. What famous son did Manoah's wife bear?
(c) King David.
5. What sin did Solomon's wives influence him to commit?
(d) The worship of idols.
Short Answer Questions
1. From how many demons did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene?
2. Who was the mother of King Joash of Judah?
3. What businesswoman from Philippi was the first Christian convert in Europe?
4. What was Mary Magdalene the first woman to see after Christ's death?
5. What church has made Pilate's wife a saint?
Short Essay Questions
1. What miracle did Elisha perform with a poor widow's oil?
2. How did Sapphira and her husband Ananias try to deceive the early church, and what was their greatest sin?
3. How long did the woman with the issue of blood suffer from her condition, and how did she get healed?
4. Who was Herodias, and what role did she have in the death of John the Baptist?
5. How did Jesus heal the woman with the spirit of infirmity?
6. Who was Keturah?
7. What did the wise woman of Tekoah influence King David to do?
8. How did a dream about Christ affect Pontius Pilate's wife Claudia, and what did she advise her husband to do as a result?
9. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law develop, and how did Jesus heal her?
10. How was Claudia honored by the Greek Orthodox Church?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)