|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical affect did the angel's message have on Zacharias?
(a) He fainted and would not regain consciousness.
(b) He was unable to speak until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(c) He was blind until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(d) He was covered with boils until the prophecy was fulfilled.
2. Who sold his land and laid the money from the sale at the apostles' feet, thereby giving it to the church?
3. What was the name of Abraham's second wife?
4. What message did the angel give Zacharias and Elisabeth?
(a) Elisabeth would have a daughter who could prophecy.
(b) Mary was about to have God's son.
(c) Jesus was going to die on a cross.
(d) They would have a son who would be great in God's sight.
5. What businesswoman from Philippi was the first Christian convert in Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Martha become upset with her sister Mary while Jesus visited their home?
2. Why did Elisabeth not want to name her baby after Zacharias?
3. From how many demons did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene?
4. What did an angel ask Mary Magdalene after Christ's death?
5. To whom was Sapphira married?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long did the woman with the issue of blood suffer from her condition, and how did she get healed?
2. What did the wise woman of Tekoah influence King David to do?
3. What ailment did the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter have, and why did Christ initially rebuff her request to heal her daughter?
4. Who was Anna, and what role did she have in Christ's life?
5. How did Christ usually heal people, and what was different about the way he healed the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
6. What message did the angel Gabriel give Zacharias and his wife Elisabeth, and what happened to Zacharias when he didn't believe the angel's message?
7. What role did Philip's daughters have in their father's ministry?
8. What did Mary Magdalene encounter at Christ's tomb?
9. How did Christ's encounter with the Samaritan woman at the well illustrate the universality of God's love?
10. What does the fact that so many of the women mentioned in the Bible were never named indicate about the role of women in ancient Hebrew society?
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)