|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jesus say made the woman with the issue of blood whole?
(a) His divinity.
(b) Her faith.
(c) Her doctors.
(d) Her prayers.
2. What prophet multiplied the oil of an impoverished widow who had an unpaid debt for which her creditors wanted her to sell her sons as slaves?
3. What did an angel ask Mary Magdalene after Christ's death?
(a) Why Jesus had been killed.
(b) Why she had come to Jesus' tomb.
(c) Where Jesus was.
(d) Why she wept.
4. How many concubines did King David have?
5. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
(a) A message from archangel Michael.
(b) A dream.
(c) Gossip from other women.
(d) An overheard conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Noadiah?
2. Who was Jemima?
3. What request did Salome make of Jesus?
4. Whose mother dedicated 1,100 shekels of silver to the making of graven images?
5. What church has made Pilate's wife a saint?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long did the woman with the issue of blood suffer from her condition, and how did she get healed?
2. Who was Dorcas, and what miracle did Peter perform for her?
3. Who was Peninnah?
4. Who was Keturah?
5. What did the wise woman of Tekoah influence King David to do?
6. What ailment did the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter have, and why did Christ initially rebuff her request to heal her daughter?
7. What encounters did Mary and Martha and their brother Lazarus have with Christ?
8. What did Mary Magdalene encounter at Christ's tomb?
9. How did Christ's encounter with the Samaritan woman at the well illustrate the universality of God's love?
10. What role did Philip's daughters have in their father's ministry?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)