|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woman of Athens believed in the message of Paul after hearing him preach on Mars Hill?
2. Who was the wife of the prophet Hosea?
3. What was the name of John Mark's mother?
4. Which of the following women was not an idol worshiper?
5. Who was the first person to proclaim Jesus as the Christ?
(a) John the Baptist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the woman with the spirit of infirmity have her condition before Jesus healed her?
2. How did the woman with the issue of blood fare after all of her physicians and medicines?
3. Who anointed Jesus' feet with a costly perfumed ointment and wiped them with her hair?
4. With what color hair have master painters depicted Mary Magdalene?
5. What businesswoman from Philippi was the first Christian convert in Europe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Anna, and what role did she have in Christ's life?
2. How did a dream about Christ affect Pontius Pilate's wife Claudia, and what did she advise her husband to do as a result?
3. What did Mary Magdalene encounter at Christ's tomb?
4. What ailment did the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter have, and why did Christ initially rebuff her request to heal her daughter?
5. Who was Lydia, and what was her role in the early church?
6. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law develop, and how did Jesus heal her?
7. Who was Herodias, and what role did she have in the death of John the Baptist?
8. What did the wise woman of Tekoah influence King David to do?
9. What encounters did Mary and Martha and their brother Lazarus have with Christ?
10. What miracle did Elisha perform with a poor widow's oil?
This section contains 1,039 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)