|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
(a) Gossip from other women.
(b) A message from archangel Michael.
(c) A dream.
(d) An overheard conversation.
2. What did Matthew call the Syro-Phoenician woman?
(a) A woman of Canaan.
(b) A rich merchant's wife.
(c) A barren fisherman's wife.
(d) The mother of Elisabeth.
3. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
(a) She was mute.
(b) She had a paralyzing spinal injury.
(c) She was possessed by a devil.
(d) She was an epileptic.
4. How many concubines did King David have?
5. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
(a) He was a silk merchant.
(b) He was the Roman governor of Judea.
(c) He was a Roman centurion.
(d) He was a wealthy wheat farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Philistine woman lured Samson to ruin?
2. For what did Jesus ask the Samaritan woman?
3. What day has been named as the feast day for Pilate's wife by the church that has made her a saint?
4. Who was the mother of King Joash of Judah?
5. What warning did Pilate's wife give Pilate?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)