|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jesus' disciples do when the Syro-Phoenician woman asked Jesus to heal her daughter?
(a) They asked her for money first.
(b) They prayed for her.
(c) They healed her without calling Jesus to assist them.
(d) They tried to send her away.
2. According to tradition, what church did John Mark found?
(a) The Church in Joppa.
(b) The Church in Thessalonica.
(c) The Church in Alexandria.
(d) The Church in Rome.
3. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
(a) He was a silk merchant.
(b) He was the Roman governor of Judea.
(c) He was a Roman centurion.
(d) He was a wealthy wheat farmer.
4. From how many demons did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene?
5. What was the name of Salome's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What healed the woman with the issue of blood?
2. What did Jesus say made the woman with the issue of blood whole?
3. What was the name of the wife of Cleophas?
4. Who anointed Jesus' feet with a costly perfumed ointment and wiped them with her hair?
5. Who was Herodias?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the wise woman of Tekoah influence King David to do?
2. Who was Ahinoam?
3. How was Claudia honored by the Greek Orthodox Church?
4. What message did the angel Gabriel give Zacharias and his wife Elisabeth, and what happened to Zacharias when he didn't believe the angel's message?
5. How did Christ's encounter with the Samaritan woman at the well illustrate the universality of God's love?
6. How long did the woman with the issue of blood suffer from her condition, and how did she get healed?
7. What encounters did Mary and Martha and their brother Lazarus have with Christ?
8. Who was Anna, and what role did she have in Christ's life?
9. What did Mary Magdalene encounter at Christ's tomb?
10. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law develop, and how did Jesus heal her?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)