|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what did Eliezer reward Rebekah for her kindness toward him?
(a) Silk cloth.
(b) Spices from the Orient.
(c) A thoroughbred horse.
(d) A gold earring and two gold bracelets.
2. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
3. What was the name of Eve's first son?
4. What color cord designated Rahab's house to Joshua and his army when they attacked Jericho?
5. What was Ruth's relationship to Naomi?
(a) She was Naomi's aunt.
(b) She was Naomi's daughter-in-law.
(c) She was Naomi's mother.
(d) She was Naomi's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
2. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
3. Who did Jesus say were his mother and brethren?
4. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
5. Who was Ishmael?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Eliezer select Rebekah to be Isaac's wife?
2. What was Levirate law, and how did Tamar get her due under this law when her father-in-law denied her rights under it?
3. From what part of Adam's body was Eve made, and what does her creation from this part symbolize about the role of the woman in male/female relationships?
4. How have poets and artists throughout the ages depicted Eve?
5. What was Hagar's relationship with Sarah and why did Sarah eventually send Hagar away?
6. What natural explanation did Edith Deen provide in All the Women of the Bible for Lot's wife turning into a pillar of salt?
7. Over what did Miriam disagree with her brother Moses and how did God punish her over this discord?
8. Why did Simeon and Levi murder their sister Dinah's husband Shechem?
9. Who was Seth and how did he differ from Cain?
10. How did Rebekah's younger son Jacob steal his father's blessing and inheritance from his older brother Esau?
This section contains 1,257 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)