|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mary's relationship to Elisabeth?
(a) They were sisters.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They were cousins.
(d) They were neighbors.
2. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
3. How many children did Rebekah have?
4. What task did Abraham give Eliezer on behalf of his son, Isaac?
(a) To find a wife for Isaac.
(b) To find a medicine to cure Isaac's blindness.
(c) To find a new home for Isaac.
(d) To find a market for Isaac's sheep and cattle.
5. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
(a) Five hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Nine hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wanted to marry Dinah?
2. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
3. How many sons did Tamar have?
4. What color cord designated Rahab's house to Joshua and his army when they attacked Jericho?
5. When Tamar's second husband died, why did she visit her father-in-law in disguise?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Eve's son Cain slay his brother Abel?
2. What role did Mary have in her son's first miracle?
3. How did Esther save her uncle Mordecai from a hanging?
4. How has Mary, the mother of Christ, been honored and revered throughout the ages?
5. Who was Seth and how did he differ from Cain?
6. Who was Rahab, and how did she help Israel when they came to invade her city?
7. What did Edith Deen speculate that the life of Lot's wife was like prior to her demise?
8. Who was the only woman to rule over Judah, and how did she attain her throne?
9. How have poets and artists throughout the ages depicted Eve?
10. What was Levirate law, and how did Tamar get her due under this law when her father-in-law denied her rights under it?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)