|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
(a) She was their cousin.
(b) She was their daughter-in-law.
(c) She was their daughter.
(d) She was their queen.
2. What famous artist painted "Flight of Lot," a painting depicting Lot's wife and her daughters?
(a) Van Gogh.
3. What task did Abraham give Eliezer on behalf of his son, Isaac?
(a) To find a medicine to cure Isaac's blindness.
(b) To find a wife for Isaac.
(c) To find a new home for Isaac.
(d) To find a market for Isaac's sheep and cattle.
4. What color cord designated Rahab's house to Joshua and his army when they attacked Jericho?
5. How did God punish Eve for her sin?
(a) He gave her and all women after her the pains of childbirth.
(b) He made her unable to bear children.
(c) He gave her leprosy.
(d) He blinded her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the financial status of Lot?
2. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
3. With what did Eliezer reward Rebekah for her kindness toward him?
4. What did God send to destroy Sisera, commander of Jabin's army, and his men?
5. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Over what did Miriam disagree with her brother Moses and how did God punish her over this discord?
2. What did Edith Deen speculate that the life of Lot's wife was like prior to her demise?
3. What message did an angel give the virgin Mary?
4. For what did Hannah pray, and what sacrifice did she have to make once God answered her prayers?
5. Who was Rahab, and how did she help Israel when they came to invade her city?
6. What qualities did the book of Proverbs list as the attributes of a virtuous woman?
7. How has Mary, the mother of Christ, been honored and revered throughout the ages?
8. What was God's promise to Sarah and why did its fulfillment seem impossible?
9. What two roles did Deborah have that were unusual for women of her era?
10. How did Jochebed save her infant son's life after Pharoah decreed that all Hebrew male babies should be killed?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)