|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rachel doing when Jacob first saw her?
(a) Dancing at her sister's wedding.
(b) Weaving cloth.
(c) Millking a cow.
(d) Tending her father's sheep.
2. How did God punish Eve for her sin?
(a) He blinded her.
(b) He gave her and all women after her the pains of childbirth.
(c) He gave her leprosy.
(d) He made her unable to bear children.
3. Why did the daughters of Zelophad think they were entitled to their father's inheritance?
(a) Their brothers were younger than them.
(b) Their father died without sons.
(c) Their brothers were criminals.
(d) They were their father's favorite children.
4. In what city did Lot and his wife live?
5. What sin did Eve commit?
(a) She stole another woman's child.
(b) She lied.
(c) She ate fruit from the Forbidden Tree.
(d) She killed her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Jochebed's daughter?
2. What prophet advised Jezebel to cease her worship of idols?
3. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
4. In what location did Mary pray with the new church after the Ascension?
5. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
Short Essay Questions
1. From what part of Adam's body was Eve made, and what does her creation from this part symbolize about the role of the woman in male/female relationships?
2. When Mary's son Jesus was twelve, what happened during a family trip to Jerusalem for Passover?
3. What did Edith Deen speculate that the life of Lot's wife was like prior to her demise?
4. What was Hagar's relationship with Sarah and why did Sarah eventually send Hagar away?
5. Who was Seth and how did he differ from Cain?
6. What was God's promise to Sarah and why did its fulfillment seem impossible?
7. How has Mary, the mother of Christ, been honored and revered throughout the ages?
8. What role did Mary have in her son's first miracle?
9. Why did Simeon and Levi murder their sister Dinah's husband Shechem?
10. For what did Hannah pray, and what sacrifice did she have to make once God answered her prayers?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)