|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color cord designated Rahab's house to Joshua and his army when they attacked Jericho?
2. What was Mary's relationship to Elisabeth?
(a) They were neighbors.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They were sisters.
(d) They were cousins.
3. Where did Eve and her husband live?
(b) The Garden of Eden.
4. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
(a) He rebuked her for tempting him.
(b) He ignored her.
(c) He ate the forbidden fruit she offered him.
(d) He divorced her.
5. Who did Simeon and Levi murder?
(b) Shechem and Hamor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
2. Which of Rebekah's sons was polygamous, having two wives?
3. What promise did God make to Sarah?
4. Who did Haman want to hang?
5. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
Short Essay Questions
1. What qualities did the book of Proverbs list as the attributes of a virtuous woman?
2. What was God's promise to Sarah and why did its fulfillment seem impossible?
3. Who was the only woman to rule over Judah, and how did she attain her throne?
4. How did children become an issue of conflict between Rachel and Leah?
5. Over what legal issue did the five daughters of Zelophad appear before Moses and the council, and what important legal precedent did their case set for women in the tribe of Israel?
6. What message did an angel give the virgin Mary?
7. Who was Queen Vashti and how did she anger her husband and lose her throne?
8. Who was Seth and how did he differ from Cain?
9. What did Edith Deen speculate that the life of Lot's wife was like prior to her demise?
10. For what did Hannah pray, and what sacrifice did she have to make once God answered her prayers?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)