|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters did Zelophad have?
2. What honor did King Ahasuerus give to Esther?
(a) He gave her a diamond necklace.
(b) He made her governor of a large province.
(c) He gave her a new house.
(d) He made her his new queen.
3. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
(a) She was their cousin.
(b) She was their daughter-in-law.
(c) She was their daughter.
(d) She was their queen.
4. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
5. What was Jacob's relationship with Laban?
(a) Laban was his maternal uncle.
(b) Laban was his brother.
(c) Laban was his cousin.
(d) Laban was his grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Zilpah?
2. What command of the king's did Queen Vashti refuse to obey?
3. What woman's house was built over the gap between the two walls of Jericho?
4. How many sons did Tamar have?
5. Who adopted Jochebed's baby after finding him floating in an ark made of bulrushes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How have poets and artists throughout the ages depicted Eve?
2. Who was Rahab, and how did she help Israel when they came to invade her city?
3. What was God's promise to Sarah and why did its fulfillment seem impossible?
4. Over what did Miriam disagree with her brother Moses and how did God punish her over this discord?
5. Who was the only woman to rule over Judah, and how did she attain her throne?
6. What objects did Rachel steal from her father's house when she left with Jacob, and what did her taking of these objects indicate?
7. Who was Queen Vashti and how did she anger her husband and lose her throne?
8. Why did Simeon and Levi murder their sister Dinah's husband Shechem?
9. How did children become an issue of conflict between Rachel and Leah?
10. Who was Seth and how did he differ from Cain?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)