|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sin did Eve commit?
(a) She lied.
(b) She killed her husband.
(c) She stole another woman's child.
(d) She ate fruit from the Forbidden Tree.
2. What promise did God make to Sarah?
(a) That she would be wealthy.
(b) That she would bear a son and be the mother of nations.
(c) That she would be beautiful and young-looking all of her life.
(d) That she would live a long life.
3. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
(a) One hundred and thirty years old.
(b) Fifty years old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) One hundred years old.
4. With what did Eliezer reward Rebekah for her kindness toward him?
(a) A gold earring and two gold bracelets.
(b) Spices from the Orient.
(c) Silk cloth.
(d) A thoroughbred horse.
5. How many words in the New Testament discuss Lot's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did King Ahasuerus do when Queen Vashti disobeyed him?
2. What task did Abraham give Eliezer on behalf of his son, Isaac?
3. How many sons did Tamar have?
4. Who did Haman want to hang?
5. What was the name of Jochebed's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Seth and how did he differ from Cain?
2. How has Mary, the mother of Christ, been honored and revered throughout the ages?
3. Over what did Miriam disagree with her brother Moses and how did God punish her over this discord?
4. Why did Simeon and Levi murder their sister Dinah's husband Shechem?
5. What roles did Eve have in Adam's life and how did these roles relate to the roles of women in Jewish society during biblical times?
6. Who was Queen Vashti and how did she anger her husband and lose her throne?
7. How did Jacob end up married to Leah when he sought to marry her sister Rachel instead?
8. When Mary's son Jesus was twelve, what happened during a family trip to Jerusalem for Passover?
9. Why did Eve's son Cain slay his brother Abel?
10. What objects did Rachel steal from her father's house when she left with Jacob, and what did her taking of these objects indicate?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)