|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What healed the woman with the issue of blood?
(a) Jesus touching her brow.
(b) Jesus touching her hand.
(c) Drinking some water that Jesus blessed.
(d) Touching the hem of Jesus' garment.
2. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law have?
(d) A high fever.
3. Of what name was Joses the Greek from?
4. Who was Noadiah?
(a) A Hittite queen.
(b) A false prophetess.
(c) A Canaanite idol worshipper.
(d) A leper.
5. What was the name of Abraham's second wife?
6. Why was the angel's message hard for Zacharias to believe?
(a) Zacharias didn't believe in angels.
(b) Zacharias didn't believe in miracles.
(c) Zacharias thought the message was a dream.
(d) Elisabeth was not young and was unable to conceive.
7. Who was the wife of the prophet Hosea?
8. What sin did Solomon's wives influence him to commit?
(d) The worship of idols.
9. What was the name of Elisabeth's husband?
10. What woman of Athens believed in the message of Paul after hearing him preach on Mars Hill?
11. What name has traditionally been given to Pilate's wife?
(a) Julia Ariana.
(b) Claudia Procula.
12. Who was Herodias?
(a) The wife of Judas Iscariot.
(b) A woman healed by Jesus.
(c) The wife of King Herod.
(d) The mother of the apostle Paul.
13. According to tradition, what church did John Mark found?
(a) The Church in Thessalonica.
(b) The Church in Rome.
(c) The Church in Alexandria.
(d) The Church in Joppa.
14. How many times had the Samaritan woman been married?
15. What was Naomi's relationship to Ruth?
(a) She was her aunt.
(b) She was her sister.
(c) She was her mother-in-law.
(d) She was her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Sapphira married?
2. Who was the first person to proclaim Jesus as the Christ?
3. What Jewish prophet was beheaded by Herod, ruler of Galilee?
4. What did Jesus say made the woman with the issue of blood whole?
5. What did the wise woman of Tekoah persuade King David to do?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)