|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rhoda's relationship with John Mark's mother?
(a) She was his mother's friend.
(b) She was his mother's sister.
(c) She was his mother's maid.
(d) She was his mother's cousin.
2. What was Sapphira's greatest sin?
(a) Coveting a neighbor's riches.
(b) Stealing a neighbor's necklace.
(c) Lying to the Holy Spirit.
(d) Withholding part of the proceeds of the sale of her land.
3. What did an angel ask Mary Magdalene after Christ's death?
(a) Where Jesus was.
(b) Why Jesus had been killed.
(c) Why she wept.
(d) Why she had come to Jesus' tomb.
4. What Old Testament name was an older form of Mary?
5. Whose mother dedicated 1,100 shekels of silver to the making of graven images?
6. How long did the woman with the spirit of infirmity have her condition before Jesus healed her?
(a) Eighteen years.
(b) Twenty four days.
(c) Eight weeks.
(d) Five years.
7. What was Mary Magdalene the first woman to see after Christ's death?
(a) His empty tomb.
(b) His dead body.
(c) The Roman soldiers who killed him.
(d) The archangel Michael.
8. How did the woman with the issue of blood fare after all of her physicians and medicines?
(a) She lost her eyesight.
(b) She grew worse.
(c) She had an allergic reaction to the medicines.
(d) She got better, but wasn't totally healed.
9. In what town did Mary and Martha live?
10. What did the wise woman of Tekoah persuade King David to do?
(a) Forgive his son Absalom and end Absalom's banishment.
(b) Go to war with the Hittites.
(c) Release her son from prison.
(d) Take Pharoah's daughter as his wife.
11. Who does Edith Deen say that the "daughters of men" mentioned in Genesis 6:2 may be?
(a) Women whose fathers were widowers.
(b) Women whose mothers had abandoned them.
(c) Women descended from Cain.
(d) Women descended from Abraham.
12. How many times had the Samaritan woman been married?
13. What request did Salome make of Jesus?
(a) That he marry her daughter.
(b) That he heal her of leprosy.
(c) That her sons sit on his right and left hand in his kingdom.
(d) That he make her sons rich.
14. From where did the name Mary Magdalene originate?
(a) From a Hebrew word meaning angel.
(b) From a Greek word meaning beloved.
(c) From Magdala, the Greek form of Migdol or Watchtower.
(d) From a Latin word meaning light.
15. What day has been named as the feast day for Pilate's wife by the church that has made her a saint?
(a) August 18.
(b) October 27.
(c) April 9.
(d) December 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the wife of Cleophas?
2. What did Jesus say made the woman with the issue of blood whole?
3. What woman of Athens believed in the message of Paul after hearing him preach on Mars Hill?
4. Where did Jesus meet the Samaritan woman?
5. How many daughters did the evangelist Philip have?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)