|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many concubines did King David have?
2. According to tradition, what church did John Mark found?
(a) The Church in Thessalonica.
(b) The Church in Alexandria.
(c) The Church in Rome.
(d) The Church in Joppa.
3. How many times had the Samaritan woman been married?
4. For how long did the woman with the issue of blood have her disease?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five months.
(d) Fifteen years.
5. Who anointed Jesus' feet with a costly perfumed ointment and wiped them with her hair?
(b) Mary, the sister of Martha.
6. What church has made Pilate's wife a saint?
(a) The Roman Catholic Church.
(b) The Greek Orthodox Church.
(c) The Anglican Church.
(d) The Presbyterian Church.
7. What Philistine woman lured Samson to ruin?
8. Who was Adah?
(a) The mother of one of Jesus' disciples.
(b) Queen of Joppa.
(c) A Hebrew prophetess.
(d) One of Esau's Canaanite wives.
9. Which of the following statements does not describe the dishonest act Sapphira and her husband committed?
(a) They sold property.
(b) They said they gave all money from the sale to the church.
(c) They gave all they had to the church.
(d) They kept part of the proceeds from the sale.
10. What did Matthew call the Syro-Phoenician woman?
(a) The mother of Elisabeth.
(b) A barren fisherman's wife.
(c) A rich merchant's wife.
(d) A woman of Canaan.
11. To whom was Sapphira married?
(a) John Mark.
12. How did the woman with the issue of blood fare after all of her physicians and medicines?
(a) She lost her eyesight.
(b) She had an allergic reaction to the medicines.
(c) She got better, but wasn't totally healed.
(d) She grew worse.
13. How many wives did King Solomon have?
(d) Seven hundred.
14. Why did Elisabeth not want to name her baby after Zacharias?
(a) She already had a son named Zacharias.
(b) Zacharias was not the baby's father.
(c) The angel told her to name the baby John.
(d) She hated Zacharias' name.
15. How did Jesus heal Simon Peter's mother-in-law?
(a) By giving her a healing glance.
(b) By touching her hand.
(c) By praying for her.
(d) By giving her a special healing herb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What angel appeared to Zacharias while he was praying in the temple?
2. Who were Salome's children?
3. What did Zacharias do for a living?
4. What prophet multiplied the oil of an impoverished widow who had an unpaid debt for which her creditors wanted her to sell her sons as slaves?
5. How much money did the woman with the issue of blood spend on physicians and medicines?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)