|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman with the spirit of infirmity do once Jesus healed her?
(a) She glorified God.
(b) She baked Jesus and his disciples some bread.
(c) She made a large donation to the church.
(d) She had a famous artist paint a picture of Jesus.
2. What was Mary Magdalene the first woman to see after Christ's death?
(a) The Roman soldiers who killed him.
(b) His dead body.
(c) His empty tomb.
(d) The archangel Michael.
3. Of what name was Joses the Greek from?
4. Whose daughters helped in the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem under Nehemiah's guidance?
(a) Lamech's daughters.
(b) Lot's daughters.
(c) Heman's daughters.
(d) Shallum's daughters.
5. What was the name of Elisabeth's husband?
6. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
(a) She was mute.
(b) She was an epileptic.
(c) She was possessed by a devil.
(d) She had a paralyzing spinal injury.
7. What was Naomi's relationship to Ruth?
(a) She was her aunt.
(b) She was her daughter.
(c) She was her sister.
(d) She was her mother-in-law.
8. How did Jesus heal Simon Peter's mother-in-law?
(a) By praying for her.
(b) By giving her a healing glance.
(c) By giving her a special healing herb.
(d) By touching her hand.
9. How many times had the Samaritan woman been married?
10. What was Rhoda's relationship with John Mark's mother?
(a) She was his mother's maid.
(b) She was his mother's friend.
(c) She was his mother's cousin.
(d) She was his mother's sister.
11. What day has been named as the feast day for Pilate's wife by the church that has made her a saint?
(a) October 27.
(b) December 15.
(c) August 18.
(d) April 9.
12. Who does Edith Deen say that the "daughters of men" mentioned in Genesis 6:2 may be?
(a) Women descended from Cain.
(b) Women descended from Abraham.
(c) Women whose fathers were widowers.
(d) Women whose mothers had abandoned them.
13. Why did Elisabeth not want to name her baby after Zacharias?
(a) She already had a son named Zacharias.
(b) She hated Zacharias' name.
(c) The angel told her to name the baby John.
(d) Zacharias was not the baby's father.
14. Who married an Ethiopian woman as his second wife?
15. What were the names of Elkanah's two wives?
(a) Rebekah and Dorcas.
(b) Bilpah and Phebe.
(c) Hannah and Peninnah.
(d) Rachel and Leah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jemima?
2. What was the name of John Mark's mother?
3. Which of the following statements does not describe the dishonest act Sapphira and her husband committed?
4. How did the woman with the issue of blood fare after all of her physicians and medicines?
5. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)