|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jemima?
(a) A leper healed by Peter.
(b) The eldest of Job's daughters born after his restoration.
(c) One of King David's concubines.
(d) One of King Solomon's concubines.
2. What was the name of Elisabeth's husband?
3. Who was Herodias?
(a) The mother of the apostle Paul.
(b) A woman healed by Jesus.
(c) The wife of King Herod.
(d) The wife of Judas Iscariot.
4. Whose daughters helped in the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem under Nehemiah's guidance?
(a) Heman's daughters.
(b) Lot's daughters.
(c) Shallum's daughters.
(d) Lamech's daughters.
5. What was Sapphira's greatest sin?
(a) Lying to the Holy Spirit.
(b) Stealing a neighbor's necklace.
(c) Withholding part of the proceeds of the sale of her land.
(d) Coveting a neighbor's riches.
6. How did Jesus heal Simon Peter's mother-in-law?
(a) By praying for her.
(b) By giving her a healing glance.
(c) By touching her hand.
(d) By giving her a special healing herb.
7. What woman of Athens believed in the message of Paul after hearing him preach on Mars Hill?
8. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
(a) She was possessed by a devil.
(b) She had a paralyzing spinal injury.
(c) She was mute.
(d) She was an epileptic.
9. Why was the angel's message hard for Zacharias to believe?
(a) Elisabeth was not young and was unable to conceive.
(b) Zacharias didn't believe in miracles.
(c) Zacharias didn't believe in angels.
(d) Zacharias thought the message was a dream.
10. What physical affect did the angel's message have on Zacharias?
(a) He was unable to speak until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(b) He was blind until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(c) He was covered with boils until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(d) He fainted and would not regain consciousness.
11. What have some biblical commentators speculated that Mary Magdalene's devils were instead of demons?
(a) A split personality.
(b) A nervous disorder.
(c) Seven tumors.
12. Who was the first person to proclaim Jesus as the Christ?
(c) John the Baptist.
13. What name did legend give the woman with the issue of blood?
(a) Anna of Joppa.
(c) Helen of Macedonia.
(d) Berenice of Veronica.
14. What day has been named as the feast day for Pilate's wife by the church that has made her a saint?
(a) August 18.
(b) April 9.
(c) October 27.
(d) December 15.
15. What did the woman with the spirit of infirmity do once Jesus healed her?
(a) She baked Jesus and his disciples some bread.
(b) She had a famous artist paint a picture of Jesus.
(c) She glorified God.
(d) She made a large donation to the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did the name Mary Magdalene originate?
2. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
3. From how many demons did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene?
4. Whose mother dedicated 1,100 shekels of silver to the making of graven images?
5. Who was Noadiah?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)