|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From how many demons did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene?
2. Who was Herodias?
(a) The mother of the apostle Paul.
(b) A woman healed by Jesus.
(c) The wife of King Herod.
(d) The wife of Judas Iscariot.
3. Who sold his land and laid the money from the sale at the apostles' feet, thereby giving it to the church?
4. Of what name was Joses the Greek from?
5. How many concubines did King David have?
6. To whom was Sapphira married?
(c) John Mark.
7. What did an angel ask Mary Magdalene after Christ's death?
(a) Where Jesus was.
(b) Why she wept.
(c) Why she had come to Jesus' tomb.
(d) Why Jesus had been killed.
8. Whose mother dedicated 1,100 shekels of silver to the making of graven images?
9. What were the names of Elkanah's two wives?
(a) Rachel and Leah.
(b) Hannah and Peninnah.
(c) Rebekah and Dorcas.
(d) Bilpah and Phebe.
10. Who was the wife of the prophet Hosea?
11. What happened to Sapphira and her husband when their dishonest act was discovered?
(a) They fell over dead.
(b) They were publicly denounced by the apostles.
(c) They were arrested.
(d) They were excommunicated from the church.
12. Who anointed Jesus' feet with a costly perfumed ointment and wiped them with her hair?
(a) Mary, the sister of Martha.
13. What warning did Pilate's wife give Pilate?
(a) To not imprison the disciples.
(b) To not have anything to do with Jesus.
(c) To not mingle with lepers.
(d) To repent of his sins before he died.
14. Why was the angel's message hard for Zacharias to believe?
(a) Zacharias didn't believe in miracles.
(b) Elisabeth was not young and was unable to conceive.
(c) Zacharias thought the message was a dream.
(d) Zacharias didn't believe in angels.
15. How much money did the woman with the issue of blood spend on physicians and medicines?
(a) All that she had.
(b) A fourth of what she had.
(c) Nothing; she didn't seek a physician.
(d) Half of what she had.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law have?
2. Who married an Ethiopian woman as his second wife?
3. What did Simon Peter's mother-in-law do once she was healed?
4. Who was the mother of King Joash of Judah?
5. How long did the woman with the spirit of infirmity have her condition before Jesus healed her?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)