|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the mother of King Joash of Judah?
2. What did Zacharias do for a living?
(a) He was a priest.
(b) He was a judge.
(c) He was a fisherman.
(d) He was a blacksmith.
3. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law have?
(c) A high fever.
4. What did an angel ask Mary Magdalene after Christ's death?
(a) Where Jesus was.
(b) Why she had come to Jesus' tomb.
(c) Why she wept.
(d) Why Jesus had been killed.
5. Whose mother dedicated 1,100 shekels of silver to the making of graven images?
6. Who were Salome's children?
(a) Ananias and Sapphira.
(b) Matthew and Mark.
(c) James and John, two of Christ's disciples.
(d) Luke and Jeremiah.
7. Who was the first person to proclaim Jesus as the Christ?
(a) John the Baptist.
8. Who was Adah?
(a) Queen of Joppa.
(b) A Hebrew prophetess.
(c) The mother of one of Jesus' disciples.
(d) One of Esau's Canaanite wives.
9. Why didn't Jesus initially want to help the Syro-Phoenician woman?
(a) He thought her daughter was faking her illness.
(b) He doubted the woman's faith.
(c) He said he had come to help the house of Israel only.
(d) He thought her daughter beyond his help.
10. What was Naomi's relationship to Ruth?
(a) She was her sister.
(b) She was her mother-in-law.
(c) She was her daughter.
(d) She was her aunt.
11. In what town did Mary and Martha live?
12. What was the name of Salome's husband?
13. What was the name of the wife of Cleophas?
14. How many times had the Samaritan woman been married?
15. What Old Testament name was an older form of Mary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the wife of the prophet Hosea?
2. Who were James the less and Joses?
3. What did Simon Peter's mother-in-law do once she was healed?
4. How much money did the woman with the issue of blood spend on physicians and medicines?
5. What Philistine woman lured Samson to ruin?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)