|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Naomi's relationship to Ruth?
(a) She was her mother-in-law.
(b) She was her sister.
(c) She was her daughter.
(d) She was her aunt.
2. What was Mary Magdalene the first woman to see after Christ's death?
(a) His empty tomb.
(b) The Roman soldiers who killed him.
(c) His dead body.
(d) The archangel Michael.
3. What warning did Pilate's wife give Pilate?
(a) To not imprison the disciples.
(b) To not mingle with lepers.
(c) To repent of his sins before he died.
(d) To not have anything to do with Jesus.
4. Whose mother dedicated 1,100 shekels of silver to the making of graven images?
5. Whose daughters helped in the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem under Nehemiah's guidance?
(a) Shallum's daughters.
(b) Heman's daughters.
(c) Lamech's daughters.
(d) Lot's daughters.
6. In what town did Mary and Martha live?
7. What did Simon Peter's mother-in-law do once she was healed?
(a) She sang a song of joy.
(b) She begged Jesus to heal the whole town.
(c) She tried to pay Jesus for healing her.
(d) She ministered to the others present in her room.
8. What have some biblical commentators speculated that Mary Magdalene's devils were instead of demons?
(a) A split personality.
(c) Seven tumors.
(d) A nervous disorder.
9. What was Rhoda's relationship with John Mark's mother?
(a) She was his mother's maid.
(b) She was his mother's cousin.
(c) She was his mother's sister.
(d) She was his mother's friend.
10. What was the name of Elisabeth's husband?
11. Which of the following statements does not describe the dishonest act Sapphira and her husband committed?
(a) They gave all they had to the church.
(b) They kept part of the proceeds from the sale.
(c) They sold property.
(d) They said they gave all money from the sale to the church.
12. How many wives did King Solomon have?
(d) Seven hundred.
13. What Old Testament name was an older form of Mary?
14. To whom was Sapphira married?
(a) John Mark.
15. What did Jesus tell the Samaritan woman that God would give to her?
(c) Living water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jesus' disciples do when the Syro-Phoenician woman asked Jesus to heal her daughter?
2. What illness did Simon Peter's mother-in-law have?
3. Who was Adah?
4. What angel appeared to Zacharias while he was praying in the temple?
5. Why was the angel's message hard for Zacharias to believe?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)