|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sold his land and laid the money from the sale at the apostles' feet, thereby giving it to the church?
2. Who was the mother of King Joash of Judah?
3. What sin did Solomon's wives influence him to commit?
(c) The worship of idols.
4. In what town did Mary and Martha live?
5. According to tradition, what church did John Mark found?
(a) The Church in Thessalonica.
(b) The Church in Joppa.
(c) The Church in Rome.
(d) The Church in Alexandria.
6. For what did Jesus ask the Samaritan woman?
(a) Directions to the local temple.
(b) A meal.
(c) A drink of water.
(d) A room in which to spend the night.
7. What was Sapphira's greatest sin?
(a) Coveting a neighbor's riches.
(b) Stealing a neighbor's necklace.
(c) Withholding part of the proceeds of the sale of her land.
(d) Lying to the Holy Spirit.
8. What day has been named as the feast day for Pilate's wife by the church that has made her a saint?
(a) October 27.
(b) April 9.
(c) December 15.
(d) August 18.
9. What Old Testament name was an older form of Mary?
10. What physical affect did the angel's message have on Zacharias?
(a) He fainted and would not regain consciousness.
(b) He was covered with boils until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(c) He was unable to speak until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(d) He was blind until the prophecy was fulfilled.
11. To whom was Sapphira married?
(c) John Mark.
12. Who married an Ethiopian woman as his second wife?
13. How many concubines did King David have?
14. Whose daughters helped in the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem under Nehemiah's guidance?
(a) Heman's daughters.
(b) Shallum's daughters.
(c) Lamech's daughters.
(d) Lot's daughters.
15. Who was Adah?
(a) One of Esau's Canaanite wives.
(b) A Hebrew prophetess.
(c) Queen of Joppa.
(d) The mother of one of Jesus' disciples.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the woman with the issue of blood fare after all of her physicians and medicines?
2. What did Simon Peter's mother-in-law do once she was healed?
3. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
4. What healed the woman with the issue of blood?
5. Who were Salome's children?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)