|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name has traditionally been given to Pilate's wife?
(a) Julia Ariana.
(d) Claudia Procula.
2. Why did Elisabeth not want to name her baby after Zacharias?
(a) She already had a son named Zacharias.
(b) Zacharias was not the baby's father.
(c) She hated Zacharias' name.
(d) The angel told her to name the baby John.
3. Who married an Ethiopian woman as his second wife?
4. What was the name of the wife of Cleophas?
5. What did the woman with the spirit of infirmity do once Jesus healed her?
(a) She made a large donation to the church.
(b) She baked Jesus and his disciples some bread.
(c) She glorified God.
(d) She had a famous artist paint a picture of Jesus.
6. What did the wise woman of Tekoah persuade King David to do?
(a) Release her son from prison.
(b) Take Pharoah's daughter as his wife.
(c) Forgive his son Absalom and end Absalom's banishment.
(d) Go to war with the Hittites.
7. What Philistine woman lured Samson to ruin?
8. What famous son did Manoah's wife bear?
(c) King David.
9. What Old Testament name was an older form of Mary?
10. What did Jesus tell the Samaritan woman that God would give to her?
(b) Living water.
11. What did Jesus say made the woman with the issue of blood whole?
(a) Her prayers.
(b) His divinity.
(c) Her doctors.
(d) Her faith.
12. What name did legend give the woman with the issue of blood?
(a) Helen of Macedonia.
(b) Anna of Joppa.
(c) Berenice of Veronica.
13. What businesswoman from Philippi was the first Christian convert in Europe?
14. How much money did the woman with the issue of blood spend on physicians and medicines?
(a) Nothing; she didn't seek a physician.
(b) Half of what she had.
(c) All that she had.
(d) A fourth of what she had.
15. Who was the mother of King Joash of Judah?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jemima?
2. What sin did Solomon's wives influence him to commit?
3. What was Mary Magdalene the first woman to see after Christ's death?
4. Who was the first person to proclaim Jesus as the Christ?
5. What was the name of Salome's husband?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)