|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the woman with the issue of blood fare after all of her physicians and medicines?
(a) She had an allergic reaction to the medicines.
(b) She lost her eyesight.
(c) She grew worse.
(d) She got better, but wasn't totally healed.
2. What was the name of Abraham's second wife?
3. Who was Noadiah?
(a) A leper.
(b) A false prophetess.
(c) A Canaanite idol worshipper.
(d) A Hittite queen.
4. Who married an Ethiopian woman as his second wife?
5. How did Jesus heal Simon Peter's mother-in-law?
(a) By giving her a special healing herb.
(b) By praying for her.
(c) By giving her a healing glance.
(d) By touching her hand.
6. What was Rhoda's relationship with John Mark's mother?
(a) She was his mother's sister.
(b) She was his mother's cousin.
(c) She was his mother's maid.
(d) She was his mother's friend.
7. Why did Elisabeth not want to name her baby after Zacharias?
(a) The angel told her to name the baby John.
(b) She hated Zacharias' name.
(c) She already had a son named Zacharias.
(d) Zacharias was not the baby's father.
8. With what color hair have master painters depicted Mary Magdalene?
9. What have some biblical commentators speculated that Mary Magdalene's devils were instead of demons?
(a) A nervous disorder.
(c) A split personality.
(d) Seven tumors.
10. How much money did the woman with the issue of blood spend on physicians and medicines?
(a) All that she had.
(b) Half of what she had.
(c) A fourth of what she had.
(d) Nothing; she didn't seek a physician.
11. What did Matthew call the Syro-Phoenician woman?
(a) A barren fisherman's wife.
(b) A rich merchant's wife.
(c) A woman of Canaan.
(d) The mother of Elisabeth.
12. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
(a) She was an epileptic.
(b) She was mute.
(c) She was possessed by a devil.
(d) She had a paralyzing spinal injury.
13. What physical affect did the angel's message have on Zacharias?
(a) He was covered with boils until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(b) He was blind until the prophecy was fulfilled.
(c) He fainted and would not regain consciousness.
(d) He was unable to speak until the prophecy was fulfilled.
14. From how many demons did Jesus heal Mary Magdalene?
15. Who was Herodias?
(a) The mother of the apostle Paul.
(b) The wife of King Herod.
(c) A woman healed by Jesus.
(d) The wife of Judas Iscariot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who anointed Jesus' feet with a costly perfumed ointment and wiped them with her hair?
2. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
3. Which of the following statements does not describe the dishonest act Sapphira and her husband committed?
4. What prophet multiplied the oil of an impoverished widow who had an unpaid debt for which her creditors wanted her to sell her sons as slaves?
5. For what did Jesus ask the Samaritan woman?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)