Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the basis of what did Pilate's wife give her husband a warning?
(a) Gossip from other women.
(b) A message from archangel Michael.
(c) A dream.
(d) An overheard conversation.
2. What did Matthew call the Syro-Phoenician woman?
(a) A woman of Canaan.
(b) A rich merchant's wife.
(c) A barren fisherman's wife.
(d) The mother of Elisabeth.
3. What was wrong with the Syro-Phoenician woman's daughter?
(a) She was mute.
(b) She had a paralyzing spinal injury.
(c) She was possessed by a devil.
(d) She was an epileptic.
4. How many concubines did King David have?
5. What was Pontius Pilate's job during the time of Christ?
(a) He was a silk merchant.
(b) He was the Roman governor of Judea.
(c) He was a Roman centurion.
(d) He was a wealthy wheat farmer.
6. What Philistine woman lured Samson to ruin?
7. For what did Jesus ask the Samaritan woman?
(a) A room in which to spend the night.
(b) A meal.
(c) Directions to the local temple.
(d) A drink of water.
8. What day has been named as the feast day for Pilate's wife by the church that has made her a saint?
(a) October 27.
(b) August 18.
(c) April 9.
(d) December 15.
9. Who was the mother of King Joash of Judah?
10. What warning did Pilate's wife give Pilate?
(a) To not have anything to do with Jesus.
(b) To not mingle with lepers.
(c) To not imprison the disciples.
(d) To repent of his sins before he died.
11. For how long did the woman with the issue of blood have her disease?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five months.
(d) Twelve years.
12. Who were James the less and Joses?
(a) The sons of Elisabeth and Zacharias.
(b) The sons of Mary and Cleophas.
(c) The cousins of the disciple Matthew.
(d) The Roman centurions who hung Christ on the cross.
13. What was Naomi's relationship to Ruth?
(a) She was her aunt.
(b) She was her mother-in-law.
(c) She was her sister.
(d) She was her daughter.
14. What businesswoman from Philippi was the first Christian convert in Europe?
15. What Old Testament name was an older form of Mary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Jesus initially want to help the Syro-Phoenician woman?
2. What did Jesus tell the Samaritan woman that God would give to her?
3. What was the name of John Mark's mother?
4. What did Simon Peter's mother-in-law do once she was healed?
5. How did the woman with the issue of blood fare after all of her physicians and medicines?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)