|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What healed the woman with the issue of blood?
(a) Jesus touching her hand.
(b) Touching the hem of Jesus' garment.
(c) Jesus touching her brow.
(d) Drinking some water that Jesus blessed.
2. Who was Adah?
(a) A Hebrew prophetess.
(b) The mother of one of Jesus' disciples.
(c) One of Esau's Canaanite wives.
(d) Queen of Joppa.
3. What woman of Athens believed in the message of Paul after hearing him preach on Mars Hill?
4. Who were James the less and Joses?
(a) The cousins of the disciple Matthew.
(b) The Roman centurions who hung Christ on the cross.
(c) The sons of Elisabeth and Zacharias.
(d) The sons of Mary and Cleophas.
5. Where did Jesus meet the Samaritan woman?
(a) At a friend's funeral.
(b) At a dance.
(c) At a well.
(d) At a friend's wedding.
6. What sin did Solomon's wives influence him to commit?
(a) The worship of idols.
7. Which of the following women was not an idol worshiper?
8. For what did Jesus ask the Samaritan woman?
(a) A meal.
(b) A room in which to spend the night.
(c) A drink of water.
(d) Directions to the local temple.
9. What did the woman with the spirit of infirmity do once Jesus healed her?
(a) She glorified God.
(b) She baked Jesus and his disciples some bread.
(c) She had a famous artist paint a picture of Jesus.
(d) She made a large donation to the church.
10. What was Naomi's relationship to Ruth?
(a) She was her daughter.
(b) She was her mother-in-law.
(c) She was her sister.
(d) She was her aunt.
11. What was Mary Magdalene the first woman to see after Christ's death?
(a) His dead body.
(b) The archangel Michael.
(c) The Roman soldiers who killed him.
(d) His empty tomb.
12. What name did legend give the woman with the issue of blood?
(a) Berenice of Veronica.
(b) Anna of Joppa.
(c) Helen of Macedonia.
13. What message did the angel give Zacharias and Elisabeth?
(a) They would have a son who would be great in God's sight.
(b) Jesus was going to die on a cross.
(c) Mary was about to have God's son.
(d) Elisabeth would have a daughter who could prophecy.
14. What did Simon Peter's mother-in-law do once she was healed?
(a) She begged Jesus to heal the whole town.
(b) She tried to pay Jesus for healing her.
(c) She ministered to the others present in her room.
(d) She sang a song of joy.
15. What prophet multiplied the oil of an impoverished widow who had an unpaid debt for which her creditors wanted her to sell her sons as slaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Elisabeth not want to name her baby after Zacharias?
2. How long did the woman with the spirit of infirmity have her condition before Jesus healed her?
3. How many daughters did the evangelist Philip have?
4. What Jewish prophet was beheaded by Herod, ruler of Galilee?
5. Who sold his land and laid the money from the sale at the apostles' feet, thereby giving it to the church?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)