|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did Tamar have?
2. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
(a) She was their daughter.
(b) She was their queen.
(c) She was their cousin.
(d) She was their daughter-in-law.
3. What did Sarah have her maid Hagar do when it looked like God's promise might not manifest?
(a) She had Hagar bear Abraham a son.
(b) She had Hagar make beauty creams for her.
(c) She had Hagar kill Abraham.
(d) She had Hagar steal jewels and gold for her.
4. What was the name of Eve's second son?
5. What did God tell Rebekah her elder son would do?
(a) Win a mighty battle and rule a great nation.
(b) Serve his younger brother.
(c) Commit a great sin.
(d) Become a great priest.
6. What did an angel tell Lot and his wife to do?
(a) Leave their home and not look back.
(b) Dedicate their son Shemuel to God.
(c) Repent of their sins and build a temple to God.
(d) Stop worshipping multiple gods and become monotheistic.
7. Why did Dinah's brothers object to her husband?
(a) He had no money.
(b) He was a thief.
(c) He was uncircumcised and he had dishonored Dinah.
(d) He was a liar.
8. How do some scholars explain the siblings of Jesus mentioned in the gospel of Mark?
(a) As orphaned children Joseph and Mary adopted.
(b) As Joseph's children from a wife he had before Mary.
(c) As nephews and nieces Joseph raised as his own children.
(d) As Jesus' spiritual rather than physical siblings.
9. Who was Zilpah?
(a) Leah's maid and the mother of two of Jacob's sons.
(b) A rabbi.
(c) Jacob's grandmother.
(d) A prophetess.
10. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
11. What honor did King Ahasuerus give to Esther?
(a) He gave her a new house.
(b) He made her governor of a large province.
(c) He gave her a diamond necklace.
(d) He made her his new queen.
12. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
13. Who wanted to marry Dinah?
(c) Shechem, the son of Hamor.
14. In what country did Esther live?
15. Which of the following is not a name given to Mary, the mother of Jesus?
(a) Mother of Mercy.
(b) Mother Most Blessed.
(c) Queen of Heaven.
(d) Mother of Mankind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
2. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
3. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
4. In what city did Lot and his wife live?
5. What law did Moses pass as a result of the daughters of Zelophad?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)