|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Esther live?
2. What creature tempted Eve to disobey God?
(a) A serpent.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dove.
(d) A fox.
3. What did King Ahasuerus do when Queen Vashti disobeyed him?
(a) He divorced her and gave her royal position to another.
(b) He had her killed.
(c) He had her publicly whipped.
(d) He fined her a large sum of money.
4. How many daughters did Zelophad have?
5. What law did Moses pass as a result of the daughters of Zelophad?
(a) A law forbidding women to speak in public.
(b) A law allowing the oldest child, male or female, to inherit.
(c) A law letting daughters inherit if a man died without sons.
(d) A law forbidding women to inherit property.
6. Who was the only woman to ever sit on the throne of David and rule?
7. What was unusual about the pregnancy of Mary, the mother of Jesus?
(a) Mary was a virgin when she conceived.
(b) The pregnancy lasted less than nine months.
(c) The pregnancy lasted twelve months.
(d) Mary was too old to have children when she conceived.
8. For what did Esau sell his birthright?
(a) A chest of gold.
(b) A mess of pottage.
(c) A special sword.
(d) A big diamond.
9. What was Ruth's relationship to Naomi?
(a) She was Naomi's sister.
(b) She was Naomi's mother.
(c) She was Naomi's aunt.
(d) She was Naomi's daughter-in-law.
10. What command of the king's did Queen Vashti refuse to obey?
(a) A command to appear before him in public.
(b) A command to pay him gold and jewels in tribute.
(c) A command to pay her taxes.
(d) A command to send soldiers to join his army.
11. In what country was Jochebed born?
12. To what famous child did Elisabeth give birth?
(a) The apostle Paul.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(c) John the Baptist.
(d) King Herod.
13. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
14. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
(a) His garment.
(b) A lock of his hair.
(c) His headband.
(d) His sandal.
15. What was Mary's relationship to Elisabeth?
(a) They were cousins.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They were sisters.
(d) They were neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eve's first son?
2. How did God punish Eve for her sin?
3. Who bore Jacob's first four sons?
4. Who was Zilpah?
5. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)