|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Rebekah's sons was polygamous, having two wives?
2. To what famous child did Elisabeth give birth?
(a) Pontius Pilate.
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) King Herod.
(d) The apostle Paul.
3. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
4. Who was Isaac?
(a) Sarah's son.
(b) Eve's son.
(c) Hagar's son.
(d) Diana's husband.
5. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
(a) She was their queen.
(b) She was their daughter-in-law.
(c) She was their daughter.
(d) She was their cousin.
6. What was Mary's relationship to Elisabeth?
(a) They were sisters.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They were cousins.
(d) They were neighbors.
7. What did an angel tell Lot and his wife to do?
(a) Stop worshipping multiple gods and become monotheistic.
(b) Leave their home and not look back.
(c) Repent of their sins and build a temple to God.
(d) Dedicate their son Shemuel to God.
8. What was Esther's birth name?
9. When Jesus performed his miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding feast, who told him that the feast had run out of wine?
(a) The bride.
(b) The bridegroom.
(c) His mother, Mary.
(d) His father, Joseph.
10. How many words in the Old Testament are used to tell the story of Lot's wife?
(d) One hundred.
11. To where did Potiphar send his Hebrew overseer as a result of his wife's lies about the servant?
(a) To the marketplace to sell him.
(b) To the pharoah's palace to work.
(c) To prison.
(d) To the river to send him far away.
12. Where did Abraham's servant Eliezer first meet Rebekah?
(a) At a wedding.
(b) At a funeral.
(c) At a market place in Jordan.
(d) At a well from which she had come to draw water.
13. In what country was Jochebed born?
14. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
15. Where did Eve and her husband live?
(c) The Garden of Eden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
2. With what did Eliezer reward Rebekah for her kindness toward him?
3. Who was Bilhah?
4. Which Roman ruler sent out a decree that a census of the Roman world would be taken?
5. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)