|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where did Potiphar send his Hebrew overseer as a result of his wife's lies about the servant?
(a) To the pharoah's palace to work.
(b) To prison.
(c) To the river to send him far away.
(d) To the marketplace to sell him.
2. Who did Rahab hide in her house?
(a) The daughters of Zelophehad.
(b) Two thieves.
(c) Israeli spies.
3. Who was Ishmael?
(a) Hagar's son.
(b) Hagar's husband.
(c) Eve's son.
(d) Sarah's son.
4. What woman's house was built over the gap between the two walls of Jericho?
5. Who was Isaac?
(a) Eve's son.
(b) Sarah's son.
(c) Diana's husband.
(d) Hagar's son.
6. How many sons did Tamar have?
7. How many daughters did Zelophad have?
8. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
9. Which of the following is not a name given to Mary, the mother of Jesus?
(a) Mother Most Blessed.
(b) Mother of Mercy.
(c) Mother of Mankind.
(d) Queen of Heaven.
10. How many words in the Old Testament are used to tell the story of Lot's wife?
(a) One hundred.
11. To what famous child did Elisabeth give birth?
(a) The apostle Paul.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(c) King Herod.
(d) John the Baptist.
12. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
(a) That he was Sarah's husband.
(b) That he was Sarah's brother.
(c) That he was Sarah's father.
(d) That he was Sarah's uncle.
13. Who was Bilhah?
(a) Jacob's daughter.
(b) Rachel's maid and the mother of two of Jacob's sons.
(c) Rachel's mother.
(d) A Hittite soldier.
14. What was the levirate marriage law?
(a) The law that a man had to be twenty-eight before marrying.
(b) A law that Canaanites had to marry other Canaanites.
(c) A law that a woman had to have parental permission to wed.
(d) The custom of a widow marrying her husband's brother.
15. What was Esther's birth name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did God send to destroy Sisera, commander of Jabin's army, and his men?
2. What prophet advised Jezebel to cease her worship of idols?
3. Into whose care did Jesus place his mother Mary when he hung on the cross?
4. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
5. Who did Jesus say were his mother and brethren?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)