|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did God send to destroy Sisera, commander of Jabin's army, and his men?
(a) A pestilence.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A big storm of sleet and hail.
(d) Fire and brimstone from a volcano.
2. What woman did King Josiah ask to verify whether a scroll contained the word of God?
3. Which angel appeared to Mary at Nazareth and told her she would have a son?
4. In what country did Esther live?
5. Which of the following was not a daughter of Zelophad?
6. How many children did Rebekah have?
7. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
8. When Jesus performed his miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding feast, who told him that the feast had run out of wine?
(a) His mother, Mary.
(b) The bride.
(c) The bridegroom.
(d) His father, Joseph.
9. What was the name of Eve's husband?
10. What was Sarah's name before God changed it to Sarah?
11. For what did Esau sell his birthright?
(a) A mess of pottage.
(b) A chest of gold.
(c) A big diamond.
(d) A special sword.
12. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
(a) One hundred years old.
(b) Twenty years old.
(c) One hundred and thirty years old.
(d) Fifty years old.
13. Who was the only woman to ever sit on the throne of David and rule?
14. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
15. What did Sarah have her maid Hagar do when it looked like God's promise might not manifest?
(a) She had Hagar make beauty creams for her.
(b) She had Hagar kill Abraham.
(c) She had Hagar steal jewels and gold for her.
(d) She had Hagar bear Abraham a son.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jesus was twelve, where did Mary find him after thinking he was lost?
2. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
3. What was the name of Deborah's husband?
4. Who wanted to marry Dinah?
5. In what city did Lot and his wife live?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)