|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wanted to marry Dinah?
(d) Shechem, the son of Hamor.
2. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
3. Who did Simeon and Levi murder?
(a) Shechem and Hamor.
4. When Jesus performed his miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding feast, who told him that the feast had run out of wine?
(a) His mother, Mary.
(b) The bridegroom.
(c) The bride.
(d) His father, Joseph.
5. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
6. What was Mordecai's relationship to Esther?
(a) He was her brother.
(b) He was her friend.
(c) He was her father.
(d) He was her cousin.
7. What was the levirate marriage law?
(a) A law that a woman had to have parental permission to wed.
(b) The custom of a widow marrying her husband's brother.
(c) A law that Canaanites had to marry other Canaanites.
(d) The law that a man had to be twenty-eight before marrying.
8. Which of the following is not a name given to Mary, the mother of Jesus?
(a) Mother Most Blessed.
(b) Mother of Mercy.
(c) Queen of Heaven.
(d) Mother of Mankind.
9. What was the financial status of Lot?
(a) He was a beggar.
(b) He was poor.
(c) He was prosperous, but not wealthy.
(d) He was wealthy.
10. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
(a) Her prayers for him and his safe journey.
(b) Her great cooking and housekeeping skills.
(c) Her ability to heal with herbs and prayers.
(d) Her kindness in watering his camels after giving him water.
11. What command of the king's did Queen Vashti refuse to obey?
(a) A command to send soldiers to join his army.
(b) A command to appear before him in public.
(c) A command to pay her taxes.
(d) A command to pay him gold and jewels in tribute.
12. Whose son did the prophet Elisha raise from the dead?
(a) The Hittite woman's.
(d) The Shunammite woman's.
13. What did God tell Rebekah her elder son would do?
(a) Serve his younger brother.
(b) Win a mighty battle and rule a great nation.
(c) Commit a great sin.
(d) Become a great priest.
14. Who did Haman want to hang?
15. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
(a) His feet.
(b) His rib.
(c) His head.
(d) His heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was Jochebed born?
2. How many daughters did Zelophad have?
3. What woman's house was built over the gap between the two walls of Jericho?
4. What god did Jezebel worship and bring with her into Israel when she married King Ahab?
5. Where did Eve and her husband live?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)