|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature tempted Eve to disobey God?
(a) A fox.
(b) A dove.
(c) A bear.
(d) A serpent.
2. Who did Haman want to hang?
3. Where did Abraham's servant Eliezer first meet Rebekah?
(a) At a funeral.
(b) At a market place in Jordan.
(c) At a well from which she had come to draw water.
(d) At a wedding.
4. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
5. What was Rachel's relationship with Laban?
(a) Laban was her father.
(b) Laban was her father-in-law.
(c) Laban was her uncle.
(d) Laban was her neighbor.
6. Which of the following was not a daughter of Zelophad?
7. What famous artist painted "Flight of Lot," a painting depicting Lot's wife and her daughters?
(c) Van Gogh.
8. In what location did Mary pray with the new church after the Ascension?
(a) In the Upper Room in Jerusalem.
(b) At Jesus' tomb.
(c) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(d) In the Temple.
9. What did God tell Rebekah her elder son would do?
(a) Win a mighty battle and rule a great nation.
(b) Commit a great sin.
(c) Serve his younger brother.
(d) Become a great priest.
10. Which of the following is not a name given to Mary, the mother of Jesus?
(a) Mother of Mankind.
(b) Mother of Mercy.
(c) Mother Most Blessed.
(d) Queen of Heaven.
11. When Jesus performed his miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding feast, who told him that the feast had run out of wine?
(a) The bride.
(b) The bridegroom.
(c) His father, Joseph.
(d) His mother, Mary.
12. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
(a) That he was Sarah's brother.
(b) That he was Sarah's father.
(c) That he was Sarah's husband.
(d) That he was Sarah's uncle.
13. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
(a) She was their daughter-in-law.
(b) She was their queen.
(c) She was their daughter.
(d) She was their cousin.
14. In what country was Jochebed born?
15. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
(a) She was queen of Egypt.
(b) She was the first woman.
(c) She worshiped idols.
(d) She was the tenth woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tamar's second husband died, why did she visit her father-in-law in disguise?
2. Who wrote a poem about Lot's wife?
3. What was the financial status of Lot?
4. Who was Isaac?
5. What was the name of Eve's first son?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)