|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what location did Mary pray with the new church after the Ascension?
(a) At Jesus' tomb.
(b) In the Temple.
(c) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(d) In the Upper Room in Jerusalem.
2. What command of the king's did Queen Vashti refuse to obey?
(a) A command to appear before him in public.
(b) A command to pay him gold and jewels in tribute.
(c) A command to pay her taxes.
(d) A command to send soldiers to join his army.
3. Why did the daughters of Zelophad think they were entitled to their father's inheritance?
(a) Their brothers were younger than them.
(b) They were their father's favorite children.
(c) Their brothers were criminals.
(d) Their father died without sons.
4. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
(a) He rebuked her for tempting him.
(b) He divorced her.
(c) He ate the forbidden fruit she offered him.
(d) He ignored her.
5. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
6. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
7. What did God tell Rebekah her elder son would do?
(a) Commit a great sin.
(b) Win a mighty battle and rule a great nation.
(c) Become a great priest.
(d) Serve his younger brother.
8. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
(a) She was their cousin.
(b) She was their daughter.
(c) She was their daughter-in-law.
(d) She was their queen.
9. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) One hundred and thirty years old.
(c) Fifty years old.
(d) One hundred years old.
10. In what country was Jochebed born?
11. What god did Jezebel worship and bring with her into Israel when she married King Ahab?
12. Who bore Jacob's first four sons?
13. What did King Ahasuerus do when Queen Vashti disobeyed him?
(a) He fined her a large sum of money.
(b) He had her publicly whipped.
(c) He divorced her and gave her royal position to another.
(d) He had her killed.
14. What did Sarah have her maid Hagar do when it looked like God's promise might not manifest?
(a) She had Hagar bear Abraham a son.
(b) She had Hagar steal jewels and gold for her.
(c) She had Hagar kill Abraham.
(d) She had Hagar make beauty creams for her.
15. When Jesus was twelve, where did Mary find him after thinking he was lost?
(a) At the marketplace.
(b) In the Temple.
(c) In the pasture with the sheep.
(d) At a neighbor's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jacob's relationship with Laban?
2. What woman did King Josiah ask to verify whether a scroll contained the word of God?
3. What act of Rebekah's did Eliezer think was a sign from God?
4. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
5. What was the financial status of Lot?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)