|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first woman in the Bible to die in childbirth?
2. Who was Ishmael?
(a) Sarah's son.
(b) Hagar's son.
(c) Eve's son.
(d) Hagar's husband.
3. With what did Eliezer reward Rebekah for her kindness toward him?
(a) A gold earring and two gold bracelets.
(b) Spices from the Orient.
(c) A thoroughbred horse.
(d) Silk cloth.
4. What was Rachel doing when Jacob first saw her?
(a) Tending her father's sheep.
(b) Millking a cow.
(c) Weaving cloth.
(d) Dancing at her sister's wedding.
5. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
(a) She was queen of Egypt.
(b) She was the tenth woman.
(c) She worshiped idols.
(d) She was the first woman.
6. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
(a) His heart.
(b) His head.
(c) His rib.
(d) His feet.
7. In what country did Esther live?
8. What command of the king's did Queen Vashti refuse to obey?
(a) A command to appear before him in public.
(b) A command to send soldiers to join his army.
(c) A command to pay her taxes.
(d) A command to pay him gold and jewels in tribute.
9. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
(a) She was his aunt.
(b) She was his mother.
(c) She was his half-sister and his wife.
(d) She was his brother's wife.
10. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
11. What did King Ahasuerus do when Queen Vashti disobeyed him?
(a) He fined her a large sum of money.
(b) He had her killed.
(c) He had her publicly whipped.
(d) He divorced her and gave her royal position to another.
12. What was Sarah's name before God changed it to Sarah?
13. What was Ruth's relationship to Naomi?
(a) She was Naomi's daughter-in-law.
(b) She was Naomi's mother.
(c) She was Naomi's sister.
(d) She was Naomi's aunt.
14. Who adopted Jochebed's baby after finding him floating in an ark made of bulrushes?
(a) The Egyptian Pharoah's daughter.
(b) The Hittite King.
(c) An Egyptian priest.
15. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Lot and his wife live?
2. What color cord designated Rahab's house to Joshua and his army when they attacked Jericho?
3. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
4. Where did Abraham's servant Eliezer first meet Rebekah?
5. What was Mary's relationship to Elisabeth?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)