|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote a poem about Lot's wife?
(a) Walt Whitman
(b) Robert Frost.
(c) Max Eastman.
(d) Emily Dickinson.
2. What was Rachel doing when Jacob first saw her?
(a) Dancing at her sister's wedding.
(b) Weaving cloth.
(c) Millking a cow.
(d) Tending her father's sheep.
3. Who was Isaac?
(a) Diana's husband.
(b) Hagar's son.
(c) Sarah's son.
(d) Eve's son.
4. What did Sarah have her maid Hagar do when it looked like God's promise might not manifest?
(a) She had Hagar steal jewels and gold for her.
(b) She had Hagar make beauty creams for her.
(c) She had Hagar bear Abraham a son.
(d) She had Hagar kill Abraham.
5. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Nine hundred.
(d) One thousand.
6. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
7. Who bore Jacob's first four sons?
8. How many words in the New Testament discuss Lot's wife?
9. Why did the daughters of Zelophad think they were entitled to their father's inheritance?
(a) Their brothers were criminals.
(b) Their father died without sons.
(c) They were their father's favorite children.
(d) Their brothers were younger than them.
10. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
(a) That he was Sarah's father.
(b) That he was Sarah's brother.
(c) That he was Sarah's husband.
(d) That he was Sarah's uncle.
11. How many daughters did Zelophad have?
12. What was the name of Deborah's husband?
13. Who wanted to marry Dinah?
(c) Shechem, the son of Hamor.
14. When Potiphar's wife tried to tempt the family's Hebrew overseer to have a romance with her, what did she catch in her hand as he fled her?
(a) His sandal.
(b) His garment.
(c) A lock of his hair.
(d) His headband.
15. What did an angel tell Lot and his wife to do?
(a) Dedicate their son Shemuel to God.
(b) Leave their home and not look back.
(c) Repent of their sins and build a temple to God.
(d) Stop worshipping multiple gods and become monotheistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
2. Who was Bilhah?
3. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
4. Whose son did the prophet Elisha raise from the dead?
5. What creature tempted Eve to disobey God?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)