|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
(a) She was the first woman.
(b) She was queen of Egypt.
(c) She worshiped idols.
(d) She was the tenth woman.
2. What famous artist painted "Flight of Lot," a painting depicting Lot's wife and her daughters?
(b) Van Gogh.
3. To what famous child did Elisabeth give birth?
(a) John the Baptist.
(b) King Herod.
(c) The apostle Paul.
(d) Pontius Pilate.
4. Who was the first woman in the Bible to die in childbirth?
5. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
(a) That he was Sarah's husband.
(b) That he was Sarah's brother.
(c) That he was Sarah's uncle.
(d) That he was Sarah's father.
6. What was the name of Eve's husband?
7. Which Roman ruler sent out a decree that a census of the Roman world would be taken?
(a) Caesar Augustus.
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Marc Antony.
(d) Pontius Pilate.
8. What did God send to destroy Sisera, commander of Jabin's army, and his men?
(a) A big storm of sleet and hail.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) Fire and brimstone from a volcano.
(d) A pestilence.
9. Why did the daughters of Zelophad think they were entitled to their father's inheritance?
(a) Their father died without sons.
(b) Their brothers were younger than them.
(c) Their brothers were criminals.
(d) They were their father's favorite children.
10. Which of Rebekah's sons was polygamous, having two wives?
11. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
(a) He ignored her.
(b) He rebuked her for tempting him.
(c) He ate the forbidden fruit she offered him.
(d) He divorced her.
12. How many children did Rebekah have?
13. Which of the following is not a name given to Mary, the mother of Jesus?
(a) Queen of Heaven.
(b) Mother Most Blessed.
(c) Mother of Mercy.
(d) Mother of Mankind.
14. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) Fifty years old.
(c) One hundred years old.
(d) One hundred and thirty years old.
15. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jesus performed his miracle of turning water into wine at a wedding feast, who told him that the feast had run out of wine?
2. In what country did Esther live?
3. What Israeli warrior did Deborah accompany into battle at Kedesh?
4. What was Sarah's name before God changed it to Sarah?
5. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)