|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ruth's relationship to Naomi?
(a) She was Naomi's daughter-in-law.
(b) She was Naomi's aunt.
(c) She was Naomi's mother.
(d) She was Naomi's sister.
2. What promise did God make to Sarah?
(a) That she would live a long life.
(b) That she would bear a son and be the mother of nations.
(c) That she would be wealthy.
(d) That she would be beautiful and young-looking all of her life.
3. What was Rachel doing when Jacob first saw her?
(a) Dancing at her sister's wedding.
(b) Weaving cloth.
(c) Tending her father's sheep.
(d) Millking a cow.
4. What woman's house was built over the gap between the two walls of Jericho?
5. When Tamar's second husband died, why did she visit her father-in-law in disguise?
(a) To insist he allow her to marry his third son.
(b) To conceive a baby.
(c) To poison him.
(d) To steal jewelry and silver she thought should come to her.
6. What was the name of Eve's first son?
7. What was the name of Jochebed's daughter?
8. In what city did Lot and his wife live?
9. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
(a) His head.
(b) His heart.
(c) His rib.
(d) His feet.
10. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
(a) He ignored her.
(b) He ate the forbidden fruit she offered him.
(c) He rebuked her for tempting him.
(d) He divorced her.
11. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
12. Why did the daughters of Zelophad think they were entitled to their father's inheritance?
(a) Their brothers were criminals.
(b) Their brothers were younger than them.
(c) They were their father's favorite children.
(d) Their father died without sons.
13. Why did Dinah's brothers object to her husband?
(a) He was a liar.
(b) He had no money.
(c) He was a thief.
(d) He was uncircumcised and he had dishonored Dinah.
14. Who did Jesus say were his mother and brethren?
(a) Whoever did the will of God.
(b) Mary and Joseph and their other children.
(c) Elisabeth and her family.
(d) All Jews.
15. To where did Potiphar send his Hebrew overseer as a result of his wife's lies about the servant?
(a) To the river to send him far away.
(b) To the marketplace to sell him.
(c) To the pharoah's palace to work.
(d) To prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Eve's second son?
2. Who did Rahab hide in her house?
3. Who was Bilhah?
4. What was Rachel's relationship with Laban?
5. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)