|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tamar's second husband died, why did she visit her father-in-law in disguise?
(a) To steal jewelry and silver she thought should come to her.
(b) To insist he allow her to marry his third son.
(c) To conceive a baby.
(d) To poison him.
2. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
(a) She was queen of Egypt.
(b) She worshiped idols.
(c) She was the tenth woman.
(d) She was the first woman.
3. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
4. What was Rachel's relationship with Laban?
(a) Laban was her father.
(b) Laban was her father-in-law.
(c) Laban was her uncle.
(d) Laban was her neighbor.
5. What was Mordecai's relationship to Esther?
(a) He was her brother.
(b) He was her friend.
(c) He was her cousin.
(d) He was her father.
6. What woman did King Josiah ask to verify whether a scroll contained the word of God?
7. Who adopted Jochebed's baby after finding him floating in an ark made of bulrushes?
(a) The Hittite King.
(b) The Egyptian Pharoah's daughter.
(c) An Egyptian priest.
8. Who wanted to marry Dinah?
(b) Shechem, the son of Hamor.
9. What did King Ahasuerus do when Queen Vashti disobeyed him?
(a) He had her killed.
(b) He fined her a large sum of money.
(c) He divorced her and gave her royal position to another.
(d) He had her publicly whipped.
10. How old was Eve's husband when she gave birth to a third son?
(a) Twenty years old.
(b) Fifty years old.
(c) One hundred and thirty years old.
(d) One hundred years old.
11. What woman's house was built over the gap between the two walls of Jericho?
12. What did God tell Rebekah her elder son would do?
(a) Commit a great sin.
(b) Become a great priest.
(c) Win a mighty battle and rule a great nation.
(d) Serve his younger brother.
13. Who did Jesus say were his mother and brethren?
(a) Elisabeth and her family.
(b) All Jews.
(c) Whoever did the will of God.
(d) Mary and Joseph and their other children.
14. Who was Bilhah?
(a) Jacob's daughter.
(b) A Hittite soldier.
(c) Rachel's maid and the mother of two of Jacob's sons.
(d) Rachel's mother.
15. Where did Abraham's servant Eliezer first meet Rebekah?
(a) At a wedding.
(b) At a market place in Jordan.
(c) At a funeral.
(d) At a well from which she had come to draw water.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where did Potiphar send his Hebrew overseer as a result of his wife's lies about the servant?
2. How many daughters did Zelophad have?
3. What was Dinah's relationship to Leah and Jacob?
4. What did an angel tell Lot and his wife to do?
5. What was Sarah's name before God changed it to Sarah?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)