|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
(a) His heart.
(b) His rib.
(c) His feet.
(d) His head.
2. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
3. What was the financial status of Lot?
(a) He was poor.
(b) He was prosperous, but not wealthy.
(c) He was a beggar.
(d) He was wealthy.
4. Who was Zilpah?
(a) Jacob's grandmother.
(b) A rabbi.
(c) Leah's maid and the mother of two of Jacob's sons.
(d) A prophetess.
5. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
6. What was Rachel's relationship with Laban?
(a) Laban was her uncle.
(b) Laban was her neighbor.
(c) Laban was her father-in-law.
(d) Laban was her father.
7. In what country did Esther live?
8. What did God tell Rebekah her elder son would do?
(a) Become a great priest.
(b) Commit a great sin.
(c) Win a mighty battle and rule a great nation.
(d) Serve his younger brother.
9. What was Sarah's name before God changed it to Sarah?
10. What did Abraham tell the Egyptian Pharaoh that his relationship with Sarah was?
(a) That he was Sarah's uncle.
(b) That he was Sarah's brother.
(c) That he was Sarah's father.
(d) That he was Sarah's husband.
11. How many words in the Old Testament are used to tell the story of Lot's wife?
(b) One hundred.
12. What was the name of Eve's second son?
13. What did God send to destroy Sisera, commander of Jabin's army, and his men?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) Fire and brimstone from a volcano.
(c) A pestilence.
(d) A big storm of sleet and hail.
14. When Tamar's first husband Er died, who did she take as her second husband?
(a) Her first husband's father.
(b) Er's brother Onan.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A wealthy older shepherd.
15. In what country did Potiphar and his wife live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a name given to Mary, the mother of Jesus?
2. When Lot's wife disobeyed the angel, what happened to her?
3. Who did Simeon and Levi murder?
4. Whose son did the prophet Elisha raise from the dead?
5. To what famous child did Elisabeth give birth?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)