|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
2. What law did Moses pass as a result of the daughters of Zelophad?
(a) A law forbidding women to speak in public.
(b) A law letting daughters inherit if a man died without sons.
(c) A law forbidding women to inherit property.
(d) A law allowing the oldest child, male or female, to inherit.
3. Who was Isaac?
(a) Diana's husband.
(b) Hagar's son.
(c) Eve's son.
(d) Sarah's son.
4. How many words in the Old Testament are used to tell the story of Lot's wife?
(d) One hundred.
5. What was Ruth's relationship to Naomi?
(a) She was Naomi's aunt.
(b) She was Naomi's mother.
(c) She was Naomi's sister.
(d) She was Naomi's daughter-in-law.
6. What was unusual about the pregnancy of Mary, the mother of Jesus?
(a) Mary was a virgin when she conceived.
(b) The pregnancy lasted twelve months.
(c) Mary was too old to have children when she conceived.
(d) The pregnancy lasted less than nine months.
7. How many words in the New Testament discuss Lot's wife?
8. What was the name of Eve's second son?
9. What was Sarah's relationship to Abraham?
(a) She was his aunt.
(b) She was his half-sister and his wife.
(c) She was his brother's wife.
(d) She was his mother.
10. What sin did Eve commit?
(a) She ate fruit from the Forbidden Tree.
(b) She lied.
(c) She stole another woman's child.
(d) She killed her husband.
11. What was Mary's relationship to Elisabeth?
(a) They were sisters.
(b) They were neighbors.
(c) They were cousins.
(d) They were friends.
12. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
13. What prophet advised Jezebel to cease her worship of idols?
14. Which Roman ruler sent out a decree that a census of the Roman world would be taken?
(a) Marc Antony.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(c) Caesar Augustus.
(d) Julius Caesar.
15. What creature tempted Eve to disobey God?
(a) A dove.
(b) A serpent.
(c) A bear.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor did King Ahasuerus give to Esther?
2. When Tamar's first husband Er died, who did she take as her second husband?
3. How many children did Rebekah have?
4. Who wanted to marry Dinah?
5. Where did Abraham's servant Eliezer first meet Rebekah?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)