|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
(a) She worshiped idols.
(b) She was the tenth woman.
(c) She was queen of Egypt.
(d) She was the first woman.
2. In what location did Mary pray with the new church after the Ascension?
(a) At Jesus' tomb.
(b) In the Upper Room in Jerusalem.
(c) In the Garden of Gethsemane.
(d) In the Temple.
3. When Jacob and his family left Laban's household, who stole Labon's idols?
4. Who adopted Jochebed's baby after finding him floating in an ark made of bulrushes?
(a) The Hittite King.
(c) An Egyptian priest.
(d) The Egyptian Pharoah's daughter.
5. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
6. How many children did Rebekah have?
7. What command of the king's did Queen Vashti refuse to obey?
(a) A command to appear before him in public.
(b) A command to pay her taxes.
(c) A command to pay him gold and jewels in tribute.
(d) A command to send soldiers to join his army.
8. What god did Jezebel worship and bring with her into Israel when she married King Ahab?
9. Who was the only woman to ever sit on the throne of David and rule?
10. Which of the following is not a name given to Mary, the mother of Jesus?
(a) Queen of Heaven.
(b) Mother Most Blessed.
(c) Mother of Mankind.
(d) Mother of Mercy.
11. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
(a) His head.
(b) His rib.
(c) His heart.
(d) His feet.
12. Who wrote a poem about Lot's wife?
(a) Robert Frost.
(b) Walt Whitman
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Max Eastman.
13. Which of Rebekah's sons was polygamous, having two wives?
14. Where did Eve and her husband live?
(d) The Garden of Eden.
15. Whose son did the prophet Elisha raise from the dead?
(b) The Shunammite woman's.
(d) The Hittite woman's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ishmael?
2. Which of her sons was Rebekah's favorite?
3. What was Jacob's relationship with Laban?
4. What famous artist painted "Flight of Lot," a painting depicting Lot's wife and her daughters?
5. What was the name of Eve's husband?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)