1. What was the name of Eve's husband?
2. Where did Eve and her husband live?
The Garden of Eden.
3. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
4. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
She was the first woman.
5. What creature tempted Eve to disobey God?
6. What sin did Eve commit?
She ate fruit from the Forbidden Tree.
7. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
He ate the forbidden fruit she offered him.
8. How did God punish Eve for her sin?
He gave her and all women after her the pains of childbirth.
This section contains 4,246 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)