Quiz: Chapter 4, Tamar & Israeli Wives to Chapter 5, Daughters of Zelophad
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the name of Jochebed's daughter?
2. In what country was Jochebed born?
3. From which of Jochebed's children did the Hebrew priesthood descend?
4. What Hebrew slave worked as the overseer in Potiphar's house?
5. How many chariots did Jabin, the Canaanite king, have to use in war against Deborah's people?
b) Five hundred.
c) One thousand.
d) Nine hundred.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 296 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)