Chapter 1, Eve
1. What was the name of Eve's husband?
2. Where did Eve and her husband live?
(a) The Garden of Eden.
3. From what part of her husband's body did God create Eve?
(a) His heart.
(b) His feet.
(c) His head.
(d) His rib.
4. Which of the following statements is true about Eve?
(a) She was the tenth woman.
(b) She was queen of Egypt.
(c) She worshiped idols.
(d) She was the first woman.
5. What creature tempted Eve to disobey God?
(a) A fox.
(b) A serpent.
(c) A dove.
(d) A bear.
6. What sin did Eve commit?
(a) She stole another woman's child.
(b) She killed her husband.
(c) She ate fruit from the Forbidden Tree.
(d) She lied.
7. How did Eve's husband respond when she tempted him?
(a) He ignored her.
(b) He rebuked her for tempting him.
(c) He divorced her.
(d) He ate the forbidden fruit she offered him.
8. How did God punish Eve for her sin?
(a) He gave her and all women after her the pains of childbirth.
(b) He gave her leprosy.
(c) He blinded her.
(d) He made her unable to bear children.
This section contains 4,246 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)