* Edith Deen recounts the Judaic version of creation in which Eve, the first woman, came from Adam's rib.
* Eve's story began in the Garden of Eden.
* Poets and artists have usually depicted Eve with gleaming golden hair.
* Eve listened to the serpent, who represented temptation, and followed his suggestion to eat fruit from the Forbidden Tree.
* Once Eve disobeyed God and ate the forbidden fruit, she offered some to Adam and persuaded him to also disobey God by eating the fruit.
* God punished Eve's disobedience by giving her and all her female descendants pain in childbirth.
* Eve's first son was named Cain.
* Eve's second son was named Able, which meant "breath" or "fading away".
* Cain killed his brother Abel.
* Cain married and gave Eve a grandchild, Enoch.
* When Adam was 130 years old, Eve gave birth to a son named Seth.
* The lineage of Jesus Christ was...
This section contains 3,383 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)