Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are some of the actors Maya works with in Europe?
2. When Maya takes a trip into the bush and meets with a tribal leader, where does the man think Maya is from?
3. Sheikhali says that by offering to marry Maya, he is:
4. Who is Mamali?
5. As Maya sets out to prepare for her job interview for a position at a diamond mine, what does she realize?
Readers watch the author grow and evolve as the narration proceeds. Describe two ways in which the author has grown or changed by the end of the story. What major factors contributed to these changes?
Describe the relationship between Maya and her son Guy. Would you say they have a healthy relationship? Why or why not? Support your answer with examples.
Describe two major conflicts presented in this book. For each conflict, answer the following:
1. Is it internal or external?
2. How does this conflict affect the author?
3. What resources does she tap into to handle the conflict?
4. In the end, is the conflict resolved? If so, how?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)