Mid-Book Test (up to Section 4 (pages 93-128))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Professor J.H. Nketia, a friend of Efua Sutherland, ends up giving Maya what?
2. How does the author feel about discrimination?
3. What does Kojo's family give Maya?
4. In the Senior Common Room discussion Maya walks into, she hears an Englishman and a Ghanaian speaking rudely about what?
5. Not long after their first meeting, what does Sheikhali ask Maya?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Maya react to Sheikhali's ongoing marriage proposals?
This section contains 965 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)