|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When it is Torvash's turn to tell a story, he talks about a German officer who had a:
(a) Silver cane.
(b) Gold pocket watch.
(c) Wooden leg.
(d) Glass eye.
2. Who helped Julian Mayfield eat sausages he received from America?
(a) Sheikhali and his assistants.
(b) Guy and his college friends.
(c) Maya and her roommates.
(d) Nana and his children.
3. When Maya confronts her son about his girlfriend, what does he say?
(a) He sees nothing wrong with dating someone so young.
(b) He's always liked older women.
(c) Maya would like the girlfriend if they met.
(d) He's a man and can make his own decisions.
4. Who is Malcolm X?
(a) Sports figure.
(b) Civil Rights leader.
(c) Official U.S. ambassador.
(d) Professor of African-American history.
5. When Maya and Torvash find themselves alone at Dieter's house, what does Torvash say about their host?
(a) He's probably a Nazi.
(b) They're old friends.
(c) He's a spy.
(d) He's old and senile.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Accra, Malcolm X speaks of his falling out with:
2. When Malcolm X speaks in Accra, what does he say has changed in his attitude towards whites?
3. Why does Malcolm X approach the public figure who is leaving the hotel in Accra at the same time he is?
4. What is the time difference between Washington DC and Ghana?
5. Why does Nana Nketsia go to Maya's house?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)