|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who joins the event organized by the Revolutionist Returnees in Ghana to be held during Martin Luther King's march in Washington DC?
(a) Chinese, Australian, Brazilian, and Haitian immigrants.
(b) Farmers, teachers, volunteers, college students, and vacationers.
(c) Dignitaries, ambassadors, professors, and Ghana's president.
(d) Families, groups of preschoolers, and newlyweds.
2. Who is Mamali?
(a) Guy's professor.
(b) Maya's mentor.
(c) Efua's friend.
(d) Sheikhali's assistant.
3. What does Nana Nketsia ask of Maya?
(a) If she would recite a prayer at the church ceremony.
(b) If she would like another job with twice the pay.
(c) If she would spy on her neighbors.
(d) If she would be willing to write a poem for the president.
4. Who is Nana Nketsia?
(a) Adviser to the president.
(b) Star of Ghana's top soap opera.
(c) Chief of police.
(d) Leader of Ghana's Anglican Church.
5. After Malcolm is whisked away at the airport, how do Maya and her friends feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. When it's Dieter's turn to share a story with Maya and her guest, he tells a somewhat vulgar story about:
2. What is Dunkwa?
3. When the German couple tells Maya she can bring whomever she wants as a guest, who does Maya choose?
4. At Dieter's house, everyone is embarrassed when Dieter's mother starts to:
5. Why does Malcolm X plan to go before the General Assembly of the United Nations?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)