|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time difference between Washington DC and Ghana?
(a) Seven hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Twelve hours.
2. In Accra, Malcolm X speaks of his falling out with:
(a) Muhammad Ali.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Elijah Muhammad.
(d) Martin Luther King.
3. What does Malcolm X say when asked why he came to Ghana?
(a) To gather support from governments.
(b) To play soccer with Ghana's top team.
(c) To conduct further research in African studies.
(d) To meet with renowned university professors.
4. After finishing up in Venice, Maya moves on to:
5. When it is Torvash's turn to tell a story, he talks about a German officer who had a:
(a) Silver cane.
(b) Wooden leg.
(c) Gold pocket watch.
(d) Glass eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Blacks" is the name of a:
2. What does Guy do when Maya becomes angry and tries to assert her maternal authority?
3. When Malcolm X goes to talk in Accra, he has just completed a pilgrimage to where?
4. What are the names of the newlyweds Maya stays with while visiting a small African village?
5. Maya Angelou accompanies Malcolm X to the airport after his meeting with:
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)