|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maya feel after helping to deliver a written protest to the first secretary of the embassy?
2. After Maya's disagreement with Guy regarding his girlfriend, she realizes that she must:
(a) Use reverse psychology.
(b) Talk to the girlfriend.
(c) Give him an ultimatum.
(d) Give him space.
3. Why does Malcolm X plan to go before the General Assembly of the United Nations?
(a) To present his case for black Americans.
(b) To ask for an international children's olympics event.
(c) To deliver his World Treatise for Civil Rights.
(d) To request the release of political prisoners in Cuba.
4. Why does Maya feel angry towards Shirley Graham Du Bois?
(a) Shirley spoke very poorly about Malcolm and the Revolutionist Returnees.
(b) Shirley had refused Maya's attempts to arrange a meeting between her and Malcolm.
(c) Shirley stopped Maya from delivering a letter to Malcolm.
(d) Shirley did not let Maya speak to Malcolm at the press party.
5. When Dieter asks Maya to buy artwork for him in Ghana, she:
(a) Laughs sarcastically.
(c) Says she'll think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nana Nketsia go to Maya's house?
2. Who are some of the actors Maya works with in Europe?
3. When it's Dieter's turn to share a story with Maya and her guest, he tells a somewhat vulgar story about:
4. Who listens to Malcolm X when he visits Accra while Maya lives there?
5. Who is Malcolm X?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)