|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What public figure is leaving the hotel in Accra at the same time that Malcolm X is leaving?
(a) Sidney Poitier.
(b) Muhammad Ali.
(c) George Foreman.
(d) James Earl Jones.
2. What does Maya do when Sheikhali is more than two hours late for a date?
(a) Visits her son at the university.
(b) Goes to a local hotel for dinner.
(c) Calls Sheikhali and leaves him an angry message.
(d) Makes herself a sandwich and watches television.
3. Sheikhali says that by offering to marry Maya, he is:
(a) Bridging the gap between Africa and America.
(b) Doing her a favor.
(c) Revealing his deep love and devotion.
(d) Being very honorable.
4. What offer does Maya receive that would take her to Germany and Venice?
(a) To take part in a play.
(b) To do a speaking tour.
(c) To tour Europe with an ambassador.
(d) To write about a play.
5. What does Sheikhali say to Maya with regards to his tardiness?
(a) His car broke down.
(b) She has every reason to be upset.
(c) She should not be upset.
(d) He overslept.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Blacks" is the name of a:
2. When Maya takes a trip into the bush and meets with a tribal leader, where does the man think Maya is from?
3. How does Maya respond to Sheikhali's final marriage request?
4. Who helped Julian Mayfield eat sausages he received from America?
5. Maya Angelou accompanies Malcolm X to the airport after his meeting with:
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)