|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mamali?
(a) Sheikhali's assistant.
(b) Efua's friend.
(c) Maya's mentor.
(d) Guy's professor.
2. "The Blacks" is the name of a:
(a) Poem Maya is writing.
(b) Book Maya is editing.
(c) Song Maya is learning.
(d) Play Maya is in.
3. What is Dunkwa?
(a) A regional dialect.
(b) Maya's name in Fanti.
(c) Small village Maya visits.
(d) Traditional rice and vegetable dish.
4. In Accra, Malcolm X speaks of his falling out with:
(a) Muhammad Ali.
(b) Martin Luther King.
(c) Elijah Muhammad.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
5. When Dieter asks Maya to buy artwork for him in Ghana, she:
(a) Laughs sarcastically.
(b) Says she'll think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who listens to Malcolm X when he visits Accra while Maya lives there?
2. The public figure who leaves the Accra hotel at the same time as Malcolm X ends up:
3. What does Maya do when Sheikhali is more than two hours late for a date?
4. When Maya takes a trip into the bush and meets with a tribal leader, where does the man think Maya is from?
5. What does Sheikhali say to Maya regarding her intelligence?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)