|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Malcolm X speaks in Accra, what does he say has changed in his attitude towards whites?
(a) He now sees he has misunderstood whites.
(b) He believes no blacks can ever trust whites.
(c) He now has some white friends.
(d) He feels all whites are corrupt.
2. How long does the event organized by the Revolutionist Returnees to support MLK's march take place?
(a) All night and through the morning and early afternoon.
(b) Half an hour.
(c) All afternoon and into early evening.
(d) Three days.
3. The public figure who leaves the Accra hotel at the same time as Malcolm X ends up:
(a) Tripping over a suitcase.
(b) Chastising him.
(c) Embracing him warmly.
(d) Falling and getting a concussion.
4. What is Dunkwa?
(a) Traditional rice and vegetable dish.
(b) Small village Maya visits.
(c) Maya's name in Fanti.
(d) A regional dialect.
5. Maya Angelou accompanies Malcolm X to the airport after his meeting with:
(a) The American ambassador.
(b) Ghana's president.
(c) Ghana's star soccer player.
(d) The university's chancellor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sheikhali says that by offering to marry Maya, he is:
2. Who is Torvash, whom Maya meets in Germany?
3. Who is Malcolm X?
4. When Maya brings her guest with her to the home of the German couple, how does the host react?
5. Why does Malcolm X plan to go before the General Assembly of the United Nations?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)