|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Malcolm is whisked away at the airport, how do Maya and her friends feel?
2. What does Malcolm X say when asked why he came to Ghana?
(a) To play soccer with Ghana's top team.
(b) To gather support from governments.
(c) To conduct further research in African studies.
(d) To meet with renowned university professors.
3. Maya cannot accept the invitation by the German man and his wife, but instead suggests what?
(a) They have breakfast together.
(b) They read her book of poetry.
(c) They go to a nightclub later that evening.
(d) The couple calls her later in the week.
4. Maya Angelou accompanies Malcolm X to the airport after his meeting with:
(a) The university's chancellor.
(b) Ghana's star soccer player.
(c) Ghana's president.
(d) The American ambassador.
5. Who are some of the actors Maya works with in Europe?
(a) Louis Gosset Jr.
(b) All of them.
(c) Cecily Tyson.
(d) James Earl Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Maya receive that would take her to Germany and Venice?
2. After Maya's disagreement with Guy regarding his girlfriend, she realizes that she must:
3. What does Malcolm X say when he notices that Maya is upset?
4. What is Dunkwa?
5. Maya and her group of American friends arrange for Malcolm X to meet with:
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)