|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Maya brings her guest with her to the home of the German couple, how does the host react?
(a) With contempt.
(b) Somewhat surprised.
(c) With complete indifference.
(d) He's pleased and welcomes the two warmly.
2. How does Maya respond to Sheikhali's final marriage request?
(a) She refuses.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She says she'll think about it.
(d) She says she already has a husband.
3. After Maya's disagreement with Guy regarding his girlfriend, she realizes that she must:
(a) Give him an ultimatum.
(b) Talk to the girlfriend.
(c) Use reverse psychology.
(d) Give him space.
4. The public figure who leaves the Accra hotel at the same time as Malcolm X ends up:
(a) Tripping over a suitcase.
(b) Embracing him warmly.
(c) Chastising him.
(d) Falling and getting a concussion.
5. When the German couple tells Maya she can bring whomever she wants as a guest, who does Maya choose?
(a) One of her American friends from the play.
(b) Her dance coach.
(c) A black Jew she sees sitting at the bar.
(d) Her son Guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Malcolm X refuse to dance during a party in his honor given by the Ghana Press Club?
2. Who listens to Malcolm X when he visits Accra while Maya lives there?
3. Maya is concerned about her son because she hears that his girlfriend is:
4. Who helped Julian Mayfield eat sausages he received from America?
5. In Accra, Malcolm X speaks of his falling out with:
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)