Short Answer Questions Key
1. This book recounts the author's years in:
2. This memoir covers the author's life during which time frame?
3. A big part of the reason that Maya is in Africa during this time period is to what?
Better understand the continent of her ancestry.
4. Maya Angelou is a world-renowned:
Poet, writer, and performer.
5. What is Maya's son's name?
6. Where is Maya's son studying?
University of Ghana.
7. What happens to Maya's son early in the story?
He is seriously hurt in a car accident.
This section contains 5,418 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)