Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1 (pages 3-32)
1. This book recounts the author's years in:
2. This memoir covers the author's life during which time frame?
3. A big part of the reason that Maya is in Africa during this time period is to what?
4. Maya Angelou is a world-renowned:
5. What is Maya's son's name?
6. Where is Maya's son studying?
7. What happens to Maya's son early in the story?
8. At the start of the story, what is Maya's predominant feeling about what happens to her son?
9. After living with a friend in Accra, Maya and her son move to the:
10. Who is Julian Mayfield?
11. Maya meets Efua Sutherland, who is...
This section contains 2,292 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)