|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 (pages 128-146).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maya regard T.D. Bafoo and his wife?
(a) With distrust.
(b) With uncertainty.
(c) With respect.
(d) With anger.
2. How does Maya respond to Sheikhali's final marriage request?
(a) She says she already has a husband.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She refuses.
(d) She says she'll think about it.
3. What does Maya work on with Efua at the National Theatre?
(a) Moroccan musical.
(b) Contemporary comedy.
(c) Shakespearean tragedy.
(d) Chinese play.
4. Sheikhali says that by offering to marry Maya, he is:
(a) Doing her a favor.
(b) Bridging the gap between Africa and America.
(c) Revealing his deep love and devotion.
(d) Being very honorable.
5. Maya Angelou is a world-renowned:
(a) Minister and counselor.
(b) Politician and ambassador.
(c) Singer, graphic designer, and sculptor.
(d) Poet, writer, and performer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the celebration at Aburi, Maya is given a handkerchief which she uses to:
2. This book recounts the author's years in:
3. After Maya's visit with Efua Sutherland, she goes to the hospital and finds that:
4. Why did Maya's friend, Vicki, move to Africa from America?
5. After being treated poorly by some in Ghana, Maya wonders what?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)