|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Gerda and Helene vacation the previous summer before the invasion?
2. What does the sign outside of the fur factory say?
(a) No One is Allowed Inside.
(b) Dogs and Jews Not Allowed to Enter.
(c) Dogs Not Allowed on Premises.
(d) Jews Not Allowed to Enter.
3. Where will Jewish men have to go?
(a) They must travel to Germany.
(b) They will have to stay home.
(c) To America.
(d) An inner part of Poland.
4. What are Jews forced to give up after the invasion?
(b) their children.
(c) all valuables including jewelry, cars and gold.
(d) their pets.
5. What happens to Mr. Pipersberg once he returns to the Weissmann home?
(a) He is robbed.
(b) He steals all the Weissmann money.
(c) He is taken to prison.
(d) He is beaten by Nazis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Gerda and her family live?
2. What news does Gerda's family receive in mid October?
3. What is Gerda's mother's name?
4. How does Gerda console herself?
5. How does Gerda's father try to help his children?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)