|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the Jewish population is virtually gone?
(c) young men.
(d) young women.
2. What young man does Gerda meet in this chapter and why does he visit her every day?
(a) John Johnson; He needs helps with homework.
(b) Abek Feigenblatt; He is courting Gerda.
(c) Arthur Jacobson; He is courting Gerda.
(d) Matthew Jacobson; He likes Gerda.
3. What does the Director of the camp use his ring for?
(a) To make beatings worse for the girls.
(b) Bribe girls into sleeping with him.
(c) Admire it.
(d) Poking people's eyes out.
4. Who does Gerda convince to let her visit Abek's family?
(a) A fellow prisoner.
(b) Mrs. Berger.
(c) Frau Keuger.
(d) A Militz official.
5. What is given to Gerda so that she can get out of the country?
(a) A different outfit.
(b) Special identification.
(c) A car.
(d) She is unable to get out of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. As time goes by, Abek's state of mind is _____________.
2. What does Gerda do to maintain her sanity?
3. After being separated from her mother, Gerda is sent to what town?
4. What do a frightened Gerda and Ilse pass on their medical exams?
5. How does the family get food?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)