|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alicia end up after leaving her home village?
2. Several days later, where does Alicia decide to visit?
(a) Her father's factory.
(b) Alicia's mother's grave.
(c) Milek's grave at the Jewish semetary.
(d) Her uncle's farm.
3. What type of relationship do Sophie and Alicia have?
(a) Sophie is like an aunt to Alicia.
(b) A sisterly relationship.
(c) A close friendship.
(d) A mother-daughter type relationship.
4. In Chernovtsy, who does Alicia reunite with?
5. Where was the Brecha headquarter?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alicia visits with Benjamin, what does she talk to him about?
2. While going to Ukrainian villages, who does Alicia find and what does he tell her about?
3. What does this person confirm for her?
4. How did Benjamin's best friend die?
5. What does the group promise her in return for her service?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Ukrainians have such hate for many Polish people?
2. What adventures does Alicia have while traveling to Chernovtsy.
3. How does Alicia attempt to repay her "uncle?"
4. To make Benjamin feel better, what does Alicia tell him?
5. For her loyalty and bravery, how is Alicia rewarded?
6. Why do Alicia and Peppa travel to Breslau?
7. How does Alicia take the news that Milek has died?
8. How does Alicia's tooth ache lead Alicia to reconnect with family?
9. In this section, what does it seem like many of the Poles want?
10. While hanging out with her new friends, what happens to Alicia?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)