|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on their outing, why are they arrested by two Russian officers?
(a) They disrespect two officers.
(b) Because they are caught stealing from the marketplace.
(c) Because of Bronia's involvement in the black market.
(d) They were transporting people illegally.
2. Where does Alicia end up after leaving her home village?
3. Why does she decide to join this group?
(a) She likes the work they do for other Jewish people.
(b) Her friends are working for them.
(c) They blackmail her.
(d) She wants to make a difference.
4. Who led the transports while Alicia is being trained to be a transporter?
5. Where was the Brecha headquarter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manka reveal to Alicia?
2. How did Benjamin's best friend die?
3. How was Benjamin injured?
4. While in prison, how are they treated?
5. How are they eventually released?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Ukrainians have such hate for many Polish people?
2. Why is Alicia so upset about this final transport?
3. How does Alicia's tooth ache lead Alicia to reconnect with family?
4. What happens on what would be Alicia's final transport?
5. How does Alicia work to help Mrs. Taub's son?
6. What two new relationships does Alicia develop with people?
7. How does Alicia escape?
8. While hanging out with her new friends, what happens to Alicia?
9. How have the Ukrainians made life for the Jews and Poles very difficult.
10. For her loyalty and bravery, how is Alicia rewarded?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)