|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what becomes her final transport, who does Alicia have trouble moving?
(a) Four German Jewish business men.
(b) Two pregnant Jewish women.
(c) Five young children.
(d) Three Russian Jewish army officers.
2. What does Manka's father welcome Alicia to do?
(a) Stay at his home, but Alicia's mother cannot stay.
(b) Take clothes.
(c) She could come by the house to get food for her and her mother.
(d) He does not welcome her.
3. Who led the transports while Alicia is being trained to be a transporter?
4. How old is Benjamin when he and Alicia begin to visit one another?
5. In Chernovtsy, who does Alicia reunite with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Alicia and her mother survive the winter of 1943?
2. How are they eventually released?
3. Several days later, where does Alicia decide to visit?
4. Where was the Brecha headquarter?
5. Who does Alicia "adopt" and spend a large amount of time with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alicia take the news that Milek has died?
2. How does Alicia's tooth ache lead Alicia to reconnect with family?
3. In this section, what does it seem like many of the Poles want?
4. What is the very difficult practice that Alicia must endure to ensure food for not only her and her mother, but also the others living with the beekeeper?
5. How is mother killed?
6. How does Alicia escape?
7. Why do Alicia and Peppa travel to Breslau?
8. How does Alicia attempt to repay her "uncle?"
9. For her loyalty and bravery, how is Alicia rewarded?
10. What is different about Mrs. Taub's six year old son?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)