|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Benjamin's best friend die?
(a) Killed in a Russian prison.
(b) His friend is killed by the land mine.
(c) Killed in a concentration camp.
(d) He is killed by a Nazi bullet.
2. How many people does Alicia room with while recovering?
(a) Two other people.
(b) She is alone in her room.
(c) Three other people.
(d) Four other people.
3. In Chernovtsy, who does Alicia reunite with?
4. Who does she meet in the marketplace?
(a) Mrs. Traub.
(b) Mrs. Tabb.
(c) Mr. Traub.
(d) Mr. Tabb.
5. What is Alicia struck by while she recovers?
(a) She cannot decide what to do with her life.
(b) The freedom to go anywhere she wants.
(c) Her inability to get better quickly.
(d) The beautiful scenery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Alicia is allowed to return to Buczacz, what is her health like?
2. Why is Alicia given thousands of rubles?
3. After seeing her old friend, where do Bronia and Alicia go?
4. In May, what does Alicia have no difficulty finding?
5. Why does she decide to join this group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens on what would be Alicia's final transport?
2. What does Tzivia do with the Brecha?
3. To make Benjamin feel better, what does Alicia tell him?
4. How is mother killed?
5. How does Alicia work to help Mrs. Taub's son?
6. How does Alicia attempt to repay her "uncle?"
7. What is different about Mrs. Taub's six year old son?
8. Although Alicia becomes sick and is forced to stay at the Hotel Straubinger, how does she feel?
9. After she finds Bella, what does Alicia decide to do with her life?
10. How does Alicia escape?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)