|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14: Reunion; In the Fields; Wujciu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bella's father's occupation?
2. At the camp, what are the prisoners fed?
(a) Left overs from farm animals.
(b) Decent food.
(c) They are not fed at all.
(d) Water tainted with typhoid.
3. What did Jewish boys enjoy doing?
(a) Studying to become Rabbis.
(b) Singing and playing instruments.
(c) Dating girls.
(d) Spending time with their fathers.
4. When the Ukrainian gangs became bored with exterminating the Jews, who did they turn their rage to?
(a) The poorest Jews.
(b) The Poles.
(c) The sick.
(d) The Russians.
5. What is the name of Alicia's younger brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. During this time, how did Alicia and her mother find food to eat?
2. Where had Alicia's new friend, Bella, come from?
3. Where did Alicia and her family hide when the Nazis come to the ghetto in chapter 7?
4. What keeps Alicia's mother from going to the market to sell?
5. How many Jewish men are forced to go to the police station?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)