|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14: Reunion; In the Fields; Wujciu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must the family now do to survive?
(a) Move from shelter to shelter.
(b) Send all the children to work.
(c) Haggle and sell whatever they can find.
(d) Alicia's mother works as a servant in a Polish home.
2. Why did the family go without food for periods of time?
(a) So they could trade it to sell.
(b) So the youngest child could eat.
(c) So that Alicia's mother's family could have food.
(d) So they could send food to Bunio.
3. What is the name of Alicia's younger brother?
4. After the most recent raid in the Jewish ghetto, how many Jews died?
(a) Only 200.
(b) All of the Jews have been killed.
(c) Mostly Polish sympathizers were killed.
(d) About half that were in the ghetto.
5. So far, how many brothers have been lost?
(a) 3 brothers.
(b) None of her brothers have been killed.
(c) 1 brother.
(d) 2 brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. While visiting friends, what happens to Alicia?
2. What had Mrs Gold given Alicia in a package?
3. What is the name of the new ghetto?
4. Why was a villager cast out by his peers when he had an epileptic fit?
5. What does Alicia begin to call the beekeeper?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)