|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14: Reunion; In the Fields; Wujciu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language were children now forced to speak?
2. What saves Alicia?
(a) Her mother gives herself up for Alicia to go free.
(b) She is able to overcome her agressors.
(c) Milek and some of the resistance rescue the people on the death march.
(d) Milek carries her off away from the death march.
3. Why doesn't Alicia accept the invitation to go to the mountains?
(a) She cannot leave her mother and remaining brothers.
(b) She thinks her brother should go instead of her.
(c) She fears that the Nazis will go there next.
(d) She has bad allergies and will be miserable there.
4. What is the name of Alicia's younger brother?
5. How does Alicia disguise herself as a worker?
(a) She is the best worker she can be.
(b) She takes on peasant mannerisms.
(c) She wears peasant clothing.
(d) She is fluent in Russian and Ukrainian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where aren't Jews allowed?
2. Who murders all of Alicia's family that lived in the mountains?
3. When Moshe comes home, how does he appear?
4. What is the name of the town in which Alicia grows up?
5. After the most recent raid in the Jewish ghetto, how many Jews died?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)