|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14: Reunion; In the Fields; Wujciu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jewish boys enjoy doing?
(a) Studying to become Rabbis.
(b) Dating girls.
(c) Spending time with their fathers.
(d) Singing and playing instruments.
2. Where does Alicia end up at the end of the chapter?
(a) She has been carried to Germany.
(b) In a Ukrainian wheat field.
(c) She is forced to stay in the concentration camp.
(d) She has passed out in the forest.
3. Why did the family go without food for periods of time?
(a) So that Alicia's mother's family could have food.
(b) So they could send food to Bunio.
(c) So they could trade it to sell.
(d) So the youngest child could eat.
4. What happens to the newborn baby hidden in the kitchen of the Alicia's home?
(a) The baby is stolen, and they are not sure of its fate.
(b) The baby stays quiet the entire time and is not discovered.
(c) The baby is left alone.
(d) The baby is killed by the Germans who are looking for Jews.
5. After Zach joins the resistance, what happens to him?
(a) He is forced to leave his hometown.
(b) He is sent to a death camp.
(c) He is forced to kill his younger brother.
(d) He is caught and then killed for his participation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bella's father's occupation?
2. What becomes Moshe's fate at this location?
3. What does Alicia begin to call the beekeeper?
4. What had Mrs Gold given Alicia in a package?
5. During this time, how did Alicia and her mother find food to eat?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)