|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-17: The Bitter Winter of 1943; My Mother; Struggle to Survive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Alicia's younger brother?
2. To provide for herself and her mother, what must Alicia do?
(a) Pretend that she is royalty.
(b) She steals from farms.
(c) She and her mother con people into giving them money.
(d) Become a peasant.
3. In case the Jurman family was separated, where did they agree to meet?
(d) In the mountains of Poland.
4. What keeps Alicia's mother from going to the market to sell?
(b) The flu.
(c) A bout of dysentry.
5. What does Alicia begin to call the beekeeper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must the family now do to survive?
2. What important event happens at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What does Alicia refuse to reveal to her mother?
4. Who does Alicia visit, asking about God and fate?
5. During this time, how did Alicia and her mother find food to eat?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)