|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nino, who tried to frame the monk, David?
(a) A woman with only one arm.
(b) A young girl.
(c) An unmarried pregnant woman.
(d) A mother of ten.
2. Why is Ali happy about Europe's influence on Nino?
(a) She is able to go to school.
(b) She feels free to talk to him.
(c) She doesn't wear a veil.
(d) Ali is actually worried about Europe's influence on Nino.
3. What does Safar Khan tell Ali is wrong with Nino when Ali says he wants to marry her?
(a) Her mind.
(b) Her hips.
(c) Her faith.
(d) Her heritage.
4. In Chapter 13, where does Ali imagine kidnapping Nino to?
5. How many witnesses sign Ali and Nino's marriage contract?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ali angry when his father discusses legends with the boatman in Chapter 22?
2. What does Nachararyan tell Ali about kidnapping Nino?
3. Why is Nachararyan able to land the first punch while fighting Ali over kidnapping Nino?
4. In Chapter 16, who orders Ali to attend a meeting of oil princes?
5. During the war, where do people say Nachararyan transfers his money?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)