|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Gate of the Gray Wolf?
(a) A wall built out of logs.
(b) A pair of rocks.
(c) A long, white fence.
(d) An invisible line.
2. Why do some Persians believe Persia doesn't need an army?
(a) They never fight.
(b) They have divine protection.
(c) They need to spend there money in other ways.
(d) They have other countries protect them.
3. In Chapter 13, where does Ali imagine kidnapping Nino to?
4. Why does Seyd say faith doesn't matter for women?
(a) They don't have souls.
(b) They are uneducated.
(c) They are fickle.
(d) They must agree with their husband.
5. In Chapter 11, who does Seyd describe as being pagans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Nino attend the reception for Safar Khan in Shimran?
2. How does Ali know Count Nelikov is off to war?
3. What does Nachararyan run through after Ali catches him kidnapping Nino?
4. Why does the The Ottoman Empire declare a Holy War?
5. What does Ali say Baku is like?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)