|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Russian boys' school?
(a) St. Petersburg.
2. What does Nachararyan describe as a trinity, while driving to City Club?
(a) Three great Caucasians.
(b) Money, power, and influence.
(c) Muslims, Buddists and Hindus.
(d) Three European countries.
3. What color is the "Horse of Karabagh"?
4. In Chapter 7, why does Persia decide to stay out of the war?
(a) Persia likes Europe too much.
(b) It is for the unbelievers.
(c) It is too costly to fight.
(d) Persia doesn't hear about the war.
5. What is the second wish Ali asks of his father?
(a) To be able to fight honorably in the war.
(b) To be able to join the war later.
(c) To be able to ignore the war entirely.
(d) To be able to write about the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ali say about the veil when discussing marriage with Nino's father?
2. What does Nino tell Dadiani about trees?
3. Why can't Nino go out on the streets in Shimran?
4. What is Mehmed Haidar studying to be?
5. Who does Arslan say Nino has been partying with?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)