|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Susha located?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) On a plain.
(c) Near the ocean.
(d) In a desert.
2. How does the war cause people to prosper financially?
(a) Poor people are killed.
(b) Oil prices rise.
(c) They find gold.
(d) More weapons are sold.
3. Why is Ali angry when his father discusses legends with the boatman in Chapter 22?
(a) Legends are dead.
(b) Asia has fallen.
(c) He is rambling.
(d) The war is more important.
4. Who kills the Nachararyan family?
(a) No one knows.
(b) Ali's partner.
(c) Ali's father.
5. Who tells Ali that Nachararyan has kidnapped Nino?
(a) Seyd Mustafa.
(b) Seinal Aga.
(c) Safar Khan.
(d) Nachararyan himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who marries Ali and Nino?
2. Where does Nino say she plans to go when she is exiled for her mistake of leaving with Nachararyan?
3. What does Nino tell Nachararyan the Persians have done to Transcaucasia?
4. Why does the The Ottoman Empire declare a Holy War?
5. What does Ali say Nino looks like at Iljas Beg's graduation party?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)