|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Ashouks does the narrator say are left?
(a) No one knows for sure.
2. What groups of people live in Susha?
(a) Jewish and Armenian.
(b) Armenian and Muslim.
(c) Only Muslims.
(d) Muslim and Jewish.
3. Why does Ali travel to the Kipianis in Chapter 9?
(a) To find Nino.
(b) To hide from his father.
(c) To make money.
(d) To protect his reputation.
4. Ali's uncle says that he traveled with the King of Kings for __________________.
(a) 30 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. How does Iljas Beg feel about the war in Chapter 9?
(a) He is upset over it.
(b) He is confused about the war.
(c) He is ignoring all news of the war.
(d) He is excited about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prince Dadiani invite Ali and Nino to his castle for the first time?
2. What do Russians call Persian singing?
3. At the end of Chapter 9, where does Ali ask Nino to go with him?
4. How many descendants of the "Horse of Karabagh" are living?
5. What upsets Ali about Gandsha?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)