|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why does Persia decide to stay out of the war?
(a) Persia likes Europe too much.
(b) Persia doesn't hear about the war.
(c) It is too costly to fight.
(d) It is for the unbelievers.
2. Who orders Nino to be taken home after Nachararyan tried to kidnap her?
(c) Ali's father.
(d) Seyd Mustafa.
3. Who is rumored to be heading to Tiflis because of the war?
4. Why do people ask Ali if he is off to war in Chapter 7?
(a) He speaks out against the war.
(b) He is a boy.
(c) His horse is running.
(d) He is dressed in formal wear.
5. How long does Ali visit with Nino's family in Tiflis?
(a) Two days.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Ali that Nachararyan has kidnapped Nino?
2. Why does Nino take Ali to a western city in Tiflis?
3. In Chapter 16, what decision do the oil princes make at the end of their meeting?
4. What is the first thing Ali does to Nachararyan after he kidnaps Nino?
5. How does Kotshi feel about war?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)