|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Prince Dadiani invite Ali and Nino to his castle for the first time?
(a) To show them a forest.
(b) To offer them gifts.
(c) To watch them dance.
(d) To challenge them to a game of cards.
2. What does the Grand Duke want to restore to Hagia Sophia?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The true way.
(c) The rock.
(d) The cross.
3. How does Kotshi feel about war?
(a) He loves the politics behind war.
(b) He thinks it costs too much money.
(c) He is eager to fight.
(d) He thinks it is always a bad idea.
4. In Chapter 11, who does Seyd describe as being pagans?
5. Where is Susha located?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) Near the ocean.
(c) In a desert.
(d) On a plain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the war cause people to prosper financially?
2. What does Nachararyan tell Ali about kidnapping Nino?
3. What is Ali's Koran open to when he comes home from the opera?
4. Where does Nachararyan plan to marry Nino?
5. How does the narrator describe Mirza during the meeting of oil princes in Chapter 16?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)