|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nachararyan say keeps him from serving in the army?
(a) A kidney disease.
(b) Travel plans.
(c) A sore foot.
(d) His father's power.
2. How many descendants of the "Horse of Karabagh" are living?
3. Where does Ali believe the Turks will enter Baku?
(a) Through the Jewish Quarter.
(b) Through the Armenian Quarter.
(c) Through the Russian Quarter.
(d) Through the English Quarter.
4. What does Iljas Beg arm Ali with after hearing that Nino has been kidnapped?
(a) A sword and a Koran.
(b) A sword and a dagger.
(c) A gun and a Koran.
(d) A dagger and a gun.
5. What is Susha best known for?
(a) Its food.
(b) Its university
(c) Its religious houses.
(d) Its sports teams.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ali visit with Nino's family in Tiflis?
2. Why does Ali go home in Chapter 7?
3. Where is Susha located?
4. Who orders Nino to be taken home after Nachararyan tried to kidnap her?
5. How does Ali get a seat on the train in Chapter 8?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)