Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7, pg. 265-296)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where did Darius offer a settlement to Alexander after the battle of Issus?
2. Why was Philip interested in the region of Mt. Pangaeus?
3. What was the ratio of Persians to Macedonians at Gaugamela?
4. Which BEST characterizes Olympias' relationship with Alexander?
5. In what year was Alexander the Great born?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the geography of Macedonia.
2. Describe the major events of the battle of Granicus River.
This section contains 1,170 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)