|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alexander travel down the Ravi River in Chenab?
(a) To escape hostile Indian troops.
(b) To convince his soldiers he was not dead.
(c) He was scouting with his advanced scouts.
(d) As a sort of honeymoon trip with Roxanne.
2. Where did Alexander travel after Gaugamela?
3. After Massago, what action did Alexander take with his army?
(a) He executed the majority of his soldiers.
(b) He dismissed any man who did not believe in the mission.
(c) He paid them to marry Massago women.
(d) He split his army up.
4. In which month did the battle of Gaugamela take place?
5. Who was the leader of Gaza when Alexander arrived at the city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who murdered Darius?
2. What action did Alexander take in Opis in 324 BC in regards to his army?
3. Who did Alexander send to Sousa after leaving Gaugamela?
4. In which Egyptian city was Alexander proclaimed Pharaoh of Egypt?
5. In January 330 BC, Alexander traveled to which city?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)