|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the battle of the Chenab citadel, what rumor gained popularity?
(a) Bessus had escaped execution and now threatened Alexander's army.
(b) Zeus had visited Alexander in his tent.
(c) Alexander was dead.
(d) Alexander was broke, and had no way to pay the army.
2. What was the ratio of Persians to Macedonians at Gaugamela?
(a) Five to One.
(b) One to Five.
(c) One-hundred to One.
(d) One to One.
3. Alexander believed which god was his true father?
4. Who was the leader of Gaza when Alexander arrived at the city?
5. Persepolis was the burial place of whom?
(a) Macedonian kings.
(b) Athenian senators.
(c) Alexander's mother.
(d) Achaemenid kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order did Alexander give when his army reached Persepolis?
2. How long did it take for Alexander to cross the Hindu Kush?
3. What happened to Harpalus when Alexander initially purged his satraps?
4. After Darius was deposed, what title was bestowed upon Bessus?
5. Who led the Indian army that opposed Alexander in India?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)