1. In what year was Alexander the Great born?
2. Where was Alexander the Great born?
3. What regions was Macedonia divided into prior to Alexander's birth?
Upper Macedonia and Lower Macedonia.
4. How could Macedonia be characterized prior to Philip's rule?
Weak and insignificant.
5. What was the Macedonian infantry known as?
The Foot Companions.
6. What was the main weapon of the Macedonian infantry under King Philip?
7. What kind of military leader was King Philip?
He was a strict disciplinarian.
This section contains 5,392 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)