|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Philip when Alexander first led the troops, quelling a rebellion?
(a) In Mieza.
(b) By his side, overseeing the operation.
(c) Involved in the Byzantine campaign.
(d) With Olympias in Egypt.
2. What was the first town to which Alexander came in the Persian campaign?
3. When did Alexander begin his war against the Persians?
(a) 315 BC.
(b) 348 BC.
(c) 117 AD.
(d) 334 BC.
4. In 335 BC, who commanded Persian military forces?
(a) Xerxes I.
(b) Memnon of Rhodes.
5. How many years did Alexander study with Aristotle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Philip's opinion of his son's ambition?
2. What action did Alexander take in the Persian campaign in regards to the town of Lampsacus?
3. Who assassinated Philip?
4. Where did Darius offer a settlement to Alexander after the battle of Issus?
5. Where did Alexander begin his studies with Aristotle?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)