|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city state did Alexander attack in 336 BC as he pushed toward the Danube River?
2. What monument was built in response to events after the battle of Chaeronaea?
(a) The Philippians.
(b) The Great Library.
(c) The Hanging Gardens.
(d) The Alabaster Tower.
3. Where did Alexander begin his studies with Aristotle?
4. How many years did Alexander study with Aristotle?
5. At what age was Alexander appointed Regent of Macedonia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the troops in an August 338 battle?
2. Mieza was known for what export?
3. Who assassinated Philip?
4. What was Philip's opinion of his son's ambition?
5. Who was the mother of Alexander?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)