|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, pgs. 412-437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alexander believed which god was his true father?
2. After the battle of Granicus, Alexander established a base in what location?
3. At what event was Philip assassinated?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A speech to the Macedonian assembly.
(c) A battle.
(d) A peace negotiation.
4. In Persia's efforts to capture Sidon, whom did Philip support?
(a) The Assyrians.
(b) The Athenians.
(c) The Spartans.
(d) The Egyptians.
5. While sieging Tyre, Alexander traveled to which city for reinforcements and his warships?
Short Answer Questions
1. What initially prevented Alexander from pursuing Bessus after Alexander executed Parmenio?
2. What did Alexander and his army build in order to lay siege to Tyre?
3. What was the attitude of Alexander's army after the battle of Gaugamela?
4. How did the ethnic makeup of Alexander's army change by the time he entered India?
5. What happened with Alexander and his troops at Chenab?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)