|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, pgs. 412-437.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roxanne was the daughter to which baron?
2. When Alexander separated his troops after Massago, where did he send the troops he would not be leading?
(a) To Arabia.
(b) Back to Macedonia.
(c) North to Russia.
(d) Through the Khyber Pass.
3. After Tyre, all coastal cities fell to Alexander with the exception of which city?
4. Persepolis was the burial place of whom?
(a) Macedonian kings.
(b) Alexander's mother.
(c) Achaemenid kings.
(d) Athenian senators.
5. After the battle of Granicus, Alexander established a base in what location?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Alexander respond to Darius' settlement offer after Issus?
2. Which of the following was NOT captured by Alexander at Damascus?
3. What order did Alexander give when his army reached Persepolis?
4. What role did Alexander envision his Successors would have?
5. In what financial state did Philip leave Macedonia when he died?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)