|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pg. 270-298.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action did Alexander take in the Persian campaign in regards to the town of Lampsacus?
(a) He took money from the town in order to leave it alone.
(b) He hired many mercenaries from the town.
(c) He sold all of the town's men into slavery.
(d) He razed the town to the ground.
2. What city state did Alexander attack in 336 BC as he pushed toward the Danube River?
3. Who financed the Thebes uprising of 335 BC?
4. Where did Alexander travel after Gaugamela?
5. Mieza was known for what export?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was NOT one of the actions Alexander took after his father was murdered?
2. For his 336 BC to 335 BC military campaign, what kind of training did Alexander have his troops undergo?
3. Which of the following was NOT captured by Alexander at Damascus?
4. Which was NOT one of the types of troops Alexander included in his army that battled the Persians?
5. Who did Alexander send to Damascus for the Persian royal treasure?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)