Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 8, pg. 299-349
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many years did Alexander study with Aristotle?
2. How could Macedonia be characterized prior to Philip's rule?
a) Warlike and imperial.
b) Mystical and feared.
c) Weak and insignificant.
d) Peaceful and powerful.
3. At what site did Alexander finally meet Darius himself in battle?
4. Who led the troops in an August 338 battle?
b) Philip only.
c) Alexander only.
d) Philip and Alexander.
5. Who financed the Thebes uprising of 335 BC?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
This section contains 260 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)