|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 379-412.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the leader of Gaza when Alexander arrived at the city?
2. In what year was the battle of Pelium fought?
(a) 128 AD.
(b) 480 BC.
(c) 335 BC.
(d) 320 BC.
3. In which month did the battle of Gaugamela take place?
4. Who killed Amyntus and Caranus?
5. How long did Alexander spend in Egypt in total?
(a) Three days.
(b) Fourteen months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what land did Alexander plan travel to after India?
2. What strategy did Alexander take in regards to Ambphi?
3. During the uprising of 335 BC, on what condition did Alexander offer Thebes amnesty?
4. What was the ultimate result of the uprising of Thebes in 335 BC?
5. What was Thebes' immediate reaction to Alexander assuming the Macedonian throne?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)