|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 379-412.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alexander led his army to which country in the summer of 331 BC?
2. Who was the leader of Gaza when Alexander arrived at the city?
3. Who financed the Thebes uprising of 335 BC?
4. In the summer of 331 BC, where did Darius stage his army?
5. In which Egyptian city was Alexander proclaimed Pharaoh of Egypt?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 335 BC, who commanded Persian military forces?
2. What was the ratio of Persians to Macedonians at Gaugamela?
3. To what land did Alexander plan travel to after India?
4. In what year was the battle of Pelium fought?
5. After Massago, what action did Alexander take with his army?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)