|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lib when Randy returned home from the Porky affair?
(a) at the river
(b) in a tall cabbage palm tree
(c) in his bed
(d) at her old house
2. Where did Dan stop to look for notices of sick people?
(a) the drugstore
(b) the hardware store
(c) the Bandstand
(d) his old office
3. What does Dan decide to use for anesthesia?
(b) poppy seeds
4. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
5. Who was shot during the battle with the highwaymen?
(a) Bill McGovern
(b) Sam Hazzard
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Randy be driving when he goes after the highwaymen?
2. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
3. What was wrong with the children Dan went to treat?
4. Why does Dan think Jim had a bad brood of bees?
5. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Dan when he was beaten?
2. In what shape do they find Dan and what happened to him?
3. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
4. What happens to the frozen food at Randy's and what do they decide to do about it?
5. What happens to the Admiral's shortwave and what can be done about it?
6. What happens at Dan's office?
7. What are some of the things Randy discovers a few months after the Day, what does he miss and how does he feel?
8. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
9. How does Randy plan to find and battle the highwaymen?
10. How do Dan and Randy figure out where the illness is coming from?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)