|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened at Dan's office?
(a) Dan doesn't have an office?
(b) it was overrun with patients
(c) it was burned down
(d) it was broken into by drug addicts
2. Who has been stealing the Henrs' chickens?
(a) a German shepherd
(b) a wolve
(c) two hound dogs
(d) a fox
3. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
(a) out of an old windmill
(b) from the river
(c) he hasn't figured it out yet
(d) from artesian well irrigation water
4. How is the new corn whiskey used by Dan?
(a) a sleeping aid
(b) an anti-depressant
(c) as antiseptic
(d) he doesn't use it
5. What is the wedding present Bill gives Lib and Randy?
(a) the house on the river
(b) a new rifle he had in his house
(c) Dan will move in with him
(d) a sailboat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is driving Randy when they find the highwaymen?
2. With what does Randy shave?
3. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
4. What happens to Dan when he tries to keep his medical bag?
5. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rita say about the highwaymen and what does she do?
2. What is the problem the community is having with salt and fish?
3. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
4. How does Randy plan to find and battle the highwaymen?
5. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
6. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
7. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
8. What kind of illness in town worries Dan and who seems to have it?
9. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
10. Who asks Randy for permission to make corn whiskey and what does he need?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)