|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dan say the fish haven't been poisoned by radiation?
(a) there's no dead ones in the river
(b) it's too far north
(c) fish aren't affected by radiation
(d) he doesn't say that
2. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
3. What is the wedding present Bill gives Lib and Randy?
(a) Dan will move in with him
(b) a sailboat
(c) a new rifle he had in his house
(d) the house on the river
4. What is starting to run out in Ft. Repose in August?
(b) toliet paper
5. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
(a) Helen is having a nervous breakdown
(b) Dan hasn't returned
(c) Ben is still at the Henry's
(d) Lib is leaving him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do they find dead in bed with a case of jewelry?
2. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
3. For what does Two-Tone ask Randy?
4. Where does the car behind Randy herd them?
5. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Dan and Randy figure out where the illness is coming from?
2. What happens at Dan's office?
3. What kind of illness in town worries Dan and who seems to have it?
4. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
5. How do they take care of Porky Logan's body?
6. What happened to Dan when he was beaten?
7. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
8. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
9. What is the problem the community is having with salt and fish?
10. How does Randy plan to find and battle the highwaymen?
This section contains 1,162 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)