|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Acting President announce on the radio?
(a) that Reserve Officers have her authority
(b) that food and medicine will be brought into the area
(c) that the war is still going on
(d) that the war is over
2. What does Randy do with the highwayman who was taken prisoner?
(a) turns him over to the Henrys
(b) shoots him
(c) puts him in jail
(d) hangs him
3. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
4. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
(a) Pete Hernandez
(b) Lavinia McGovern
(c) Porky Logan
5. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
(a) to smooth out the road
(b) to make bricks
(c) for a corn mill
(d) to hunt for snakes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peyton ask about fishing?
2. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
3. What happens to Dan when he tries to keep his medical bag?
4. How is the new corn whiskey used by Dan?
5. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
2. What happens at Dan's office?
3. What does Rita say about the highwaymen and what does she do?
4. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
5. What happens to the Admiral's shortwave and what can be done about it?
6. When were Lib and Randy married? Who performed the service? What did the bride and groom wear?
7. What kind of illness in town worries Dan and who seems to have it?
8. What does Randy decide to do about the highwaymen and what does he put at the bandstand?
9. How do they take care of Porky Logan's body?
10. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)