|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy see when the highwaymen stop him?
(a) a large boulder in the road
(b) Jim's jeep
(c) a downed tree
(d) Dan's model A
2. What kind of business does Bill Cullen have?
(a) a shoe store
(b) a gas station
(c) fish camp, cafe and bar
(d) a book store
3. Where did Dan stop to look for notices of sick people?
(a) his old office
(b) the hardware store
(c) the Bandstand
(d) the drugstore
4. Where does Randy find out about Blue Crab Run?
(a) from a library book
(b) from Florence
(c) from Preacher Henry
(d) an old family diary
5. What does Randy decide about the Henrys' hens?
(a) they should be killed for the meat
(b) they must be guarded
(c) they need to be locked up
(d) he has nothing to say about the hens
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conelrad say people should do for water?
2. Why does Dan think Jim had a bad brood of bees?
3. What happened at Dan's office?
4. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
5. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Dan and Randy figure out where the illness is coming from?
2. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
3. How does Randy plan to find and battle the highwaymen?
4. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
5. What does Randy plan to do about water for the house?
6. What happened to Dan when he was beaten?
7. What does Randy see when the highwaymen ambush him and what does he do?
8. What happens when Malachai stops at the ambush?
9. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
10. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)