|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is starting to run out in Ft. Repose in August?
(c) toliet paper
2. Why does Dan say the fish haven't been poisoned by radiation?
(a) there's no dead ones in the river
(b) it's too far north
(c) fish aren't affected by radiation
(d) he doesn't say that
3. What type of illness in town has Dan worried?
(b) radiation poisoning
4. What does Conelrad say people should do for water?
(a) use the river
(b) boil drinking water
(c) Red Cross trucks are bringing it in
(d) use swimming pools
5. What does Randy think the highwaymen are using to find people vulnerable to them?
(a) a female spy
(b) their children
(c) the notices at the bandstand
(d) a pair of binoculars
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Lib when Randy returned home from the Porky affair?
2. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
3. How do the Henrys think they are losing hens?
4. What happened at Dan's office?
5. What did Dan follow when going home after his car was taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
2. What happened to Dan when he was beaten?
3. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
4. What happens when Malachai stops at the ambush?
5. What does Randy see when the highwaymen ambush him and what does he do?
6. In what shape do they find Dan and what happened to him?
7. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
8. What is the problem the community is having with salt and fish?
9. What happens at Dan's office?
10. What kind of illness in town worries Dan and who seems to have it?
This section contains 1,154 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)