|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
(a) Porky Logan
(b) Pete Hernandez
(c) Lavinia McGovern
2. What does Dan decide to use for anesthesia?
(a) poppy seeds
3. What does Randy tell Ben about his father?
(a) he is with the Chief Executive
(b) he is most likely dead
(c) he will be coming back soon
(d) he is still in the hole at Omaha
4. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
(a) to hunt for snakes
(b) to smooth out the road
(c) to make bricks
(d) for a corn mill
5. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
(a) Helen is having a nervous breakdown
(b) Dan hasn't returned
(c) Ben is still at the Henry's
(d) Lib is leaving him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Acting President announce on the radio?
2. Who does Randy plan to ask about a military operation?
3. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
4. Why did the mayor barricade himself in at home while Randy arranged something for Porky?
5. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
2. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
3. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
4. When were Lib and Randy married? Who performed the service? What did the bride and groom wear?
5. What is the problem the community is having with salt and fish?
6. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
7. What happens to the frozen food at Randy's and what do they decide to do about it?
8. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
9. What does Rita say about the highwaymen and what does she do?
10. How do Dan and Randy figure out where the illness is coming from?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)