|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was shot during the battle with the highwaymen?
(a) Sam Hazzard
(b) Bill McGovern
2. What does Dan tell the group when he comes home?
(a) he's seeing a woman
(b) his car broke down
(c) he was attacked and robbed by highwaymen
(d) he got lost on the way home
3. What does Dan decide to use for anesthesia?
(d) poppy seeds
4. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
(a) nuclear blast in Atlanta
(b) nuclear blast in Miami
(c) nuclear blast in Orlando
(d) nuclear blast in Omaha
5. What was wrong with the children Dan went to treat?
(a) chicken pox
(c) whooping cough
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been stealing the Henrs' chickens?
2. Who does Peyton ask about fishing?
3. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
4. What does Randy decide about the Henrys' hens?
5. Who is driving Randy when they find the highwaymen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Dan's office?
2. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
3. What happens to the frozen food at Randy's and what do they decide to do about it?
4. What happens to the Admiral's shortwave and what can be done about it?
5. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
6. How do they take care of Porky Logan's body?
7. What does Rita say about the highwaymen and what does she do?
8. What does Randy see when the highwaymen ambush him and what does he do?
9. Who asks Randy for permission to make corn whiskey and what does he need?
10. How does Randy plan to find and battle the highwaymen?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)