|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lib when Randy returned home from the Porky affair?
(a) at the river
(b) in his bed
(c) in a tall cabbage palm tree
(d) at her old house
2. Why does Dan say the fish haven't been poisoned by radiation?
(a) it's too far north
(b) fish aren't affected by radiation
(c) there's no dead ones in the river
(d) he doesn't say that
3. What does Randy take to town to barter for coffee?
(a) a dozen eggs
(b) a bottle of Scotch
(c) three loafs of bread
(d) some ammunition
4. How does Dan keep gas in his car?
(a) his car no longer runs
(b) barters medical services
(c) gets it from a secret resevoir
(d) steals it
5. Who is driving Randy when they find the highwaymen?
(a) Bill McGovern
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Randy find out about Blue Crab Run?
2. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
3. How is the new corn whiskey used by Dan?
4. What happened to the Admiral's radio?
5. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of illness in town worries Dan and who seems to have it?
2. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
3. What does Rita say about the highwaymen and what does she do?
4. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
5. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
6. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
7. How do they take care of Porky Logan's body?
8. What does Randy plan to do about water for the house?
9. What is the problem the community is having with salt and fish?
10. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)