|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Two-Tone ask Randy?
(a) to make corn whiskey
(b) some ammunition
(c) some knifes
(d) some fishing supplies
2. When do the highwaymen hit their victims?
(a) at dusk
(b) at dawn
(c) at night
(d) during the day
3. What does Randy wear to his wedding?
(a) his uniform
(b) a tuxedo
(c) a white suit
(d) shorts and T-shirt
4. From where did they get candy for the children in Chapter 10?
(a) from Admiral Hazzard
(b) from Caleb
(c) from Jim Hickey
(d) from the grocery store
5. Who does Randy invite to move into his house?
(a) Lib and Bill McGovern
(b) Pete and Rita Hernandez
(c) Preacher Henry
(d) Florence and Alice
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Randy be driving when he goes after the highwaymen?
2. Why did the mayor barricade himself in at home while Randy arranged something for Porky?
3. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
4. What does Dan tell the group when he comes home?
5. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do they take care of Porky Logan's body?
2. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
3. What happens to the frozen food at Randy's and what do they decide to do about it?
4. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
5. When were Lib and Randy married? Who performed the service? What did the bride and groom wear?
6. How does Randy plan to find and battle the highwaymen?
7. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
8. What are some of the things Randy discovers a few months after the Day, what does he miss and how does he feel?
9. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
10. What kind of illness in town worries Dan and who seems to have it?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)