|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dan keep gas in his car?
(a) gets it from a secret resevoir
(b) barters medical services
(c) steals it
(d) his car no longer runs
2. What is starting to run out in Ft. Repose in August?
(b) toliet paper
3. Why does Randy decide to go over to the Admiral's after dinner?
(a) to listen to the radio
(b) to take Lib for a walk
(c) to see if Dan is there
(d) to get sworn in as a peace officer
4. What happened to Jim Hickey?
(a) he was killed by robbers
(b) his son died
(c) he disappeared
(d) his wife left him
5. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
(a) automobiles and trains
(b) television and radio
(c) planes and telephones
(d) loss of heat and running water
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Two-Tone ask Randy?
2. What will Randy be driving when he goes after the highwaymen?
3. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
4. What does Randy take to town to barter for coffee?
5. How is the new corn whiskey used by Dan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
2. What does Randy see when the highwaymen ambush him and what does he do?
3. What happens at Dan's office?
4. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
5. Who asks Randy for permission to make corn whiskey and what does he need?
6. What is the problem the community is having with salt and fish?
7. What does Randy decide to do about the highwaymen and what does he put at the bandstand?
8. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
9. What kind of illness in town worries Dan and who seems to have it?
10. What happens when Malachai stops at the ambush?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)