|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dan stop to look for notices of sick people?
(a) his old office
(b) the hardware store
(c) the Bandstand
(d) the drugstore
2. Who is driving Randy when they find the highwaymen?
(b) Bill McGovern
3. How is the new corn whiskey used by Dan?
(a) as antiseptic
(b) he doesn't use it
(c) an anti-depressant
(d) a sleeping aid
4. Who does Randy plan to ask about a military operation?
(a) Bill McGovern
(c) Preacher Henry
(d) Sam Hazzard
5. Who was shot during the battle with the highwaymen?
(a) Bill McGovern
(b) Sam Hazzard
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan say the fish haven't been poisoned by radiation?
2. Why does Randy decide to go over to the Admiral's after dinner?
3. What happened at Dan's office?
4. What has happened to a lot of the parked cars in Ft. Repose?
5. Who does Peyton ask about fishing?
Short Essay Questions
1. When were Lib and Randy married? Who performed the service? What did the bride and groom wear?
2. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
3. What does Rita say about the highwaymen and what does she do?
4. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
5. Who asks Randy for permission to make corn whiskey and what does he need?
6. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
7. What does Randy plan to do about water for the house?
8. What are some of the things Randy discovers a few months after the Day, what does he miss and how does he feel?
9. What happens when Malachai stops at the ambush?
10. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)