|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
(a) Mrs. Vanbruuker-Brown
(b) Mrs. Gardner
(c) Mr. Stephenfield
(d) Mr. Patterson
2. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
(a) Lib is leaving him
(b) Dan hasn't returned
(c) Ben is still at the Henry's
(d) Helen is having a nervous breakdown
3. Where did Dan stop to look for notices of sick people?
(a) the Bandstand
(b) his old office
(c) the hardware store
(d) the drugstore
4. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
(a) out of an old windmill
(b) from the river
(c) from artesian well irrigation water
(d) he hasn't figured it out yet
5. Why is Peyton upset?
(a) she has to go to school
(b) Ben won't let her hunt
(c) her father hasn't come back yet
(d) there's no candy left in town
Short Answer Questions
1. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
2. How was Porky Logan buried?
3. What happened to the Admiral's radio?
4. Why does Dan say the fish haven't been poisoned by radiation?
5. On what day do Lib and Randy marry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of illness in town worries Dan and who seems to have it?
2. What happens when Malachai stops at the ambush?
3. When were Lib and Randy married? Who performed the service? What did the bride and groom wear?
4. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
5. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
6. What are some of the things Randy discovers a few months after the Day, what does he miss and how does he feel?
7. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
8. How do Dan and Randy figure out where the illness is coming from?
9. In what shape do they find Dan and what happened to him?
10. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)