|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
(a) Peyton can see again
(b) the freezer is no longer cold
(c) a source of fresh vegetables
(d) an old bow with arrows
2. What is the wedding present Bill gives Lib and Randy?
(a) the house on the river
(b) a new rifle he had in his house
(c) a sailboat
(d) Dan will move in with him
3. What does Randy do with the highwayman who was taken prisoner?
(a) turns him over to the Henrys
(b) puts him in jail
(c) hangs him
(d) shoots him
4. What does Randy wear to his wedding?
(a) his uniform
(b) a white suit
(c) a tuxedo
(d) shorts and T-shirt
5. What does Randy decide about the Henrys' hens?
(a) he has nothing to say about the hens
(b) they need to be locked up
(c) they should be killed for the meat
(d) they must be guarded
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Dan's beard?
2. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
3. On what day do Lib and Randy marry?
4. What is starting to run out in Ft. Repose in August?
5. What kind of business does Bill Cullen have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Dan when he was beaten?
2. How do Dan and Randy figure out where the illness is coming from?
3. What happens to the frozen food at Randy's and what do they decide to do about it?
4. When were Lib and Randy married? Who performed the service? What did the bride and groom wear?
5. What happens when Malachai stops at the ambush?
6. How do they take care of Porky Logan's body?
7. What does Randy plan to do about water for the house?
8. Who asks Randy for permission to make corn whiskey and what does he need?
9. What does Randy see when the highwaymen ambush him and what does he do?
10. What happens to the Admiral's shortwave and what can be done about it?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)