|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Randy find out about Blue Crab Run?
(a) from Florence
(b) an old family diary
(c) from Preacher Henry
(d) from a library book
2. What happens to Dan when he tries to keep his medical bag?
(a) he is beaten unconscious
(b) he is shot
(c) his hand is broken
3. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
(a) out of an old windmill
(b) from the river
(c) he hasn't figured it out yet
(d) from artesian well irrigation water
4. What is starting to run out in Ft. Repose in August?
(b) toliet paper
5. What will Randy be driving when he goes after the highwaymen?
(a) a grocery truck
(b) a tank
(c) an Brink's armored truck
(d) his Bonneville
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan say the fish haven't been poisoned by radiation?
2. Why does Dan think Jim had a bad brood of bees?
3. Who was shot during the battle with the highwaymen?
4. What does Dan decide to use for anesthesia?
5. Who does Randy plan to ask about a military operation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Dan when he was beaten?
2. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
3. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
4. What happens to the frozen food at Randy's and what do they decide to do about it?
5. What happens at Dan's office?
6. What happens when Malachai stops at the ambush?
7. How does Randy plan to find and battle the highwaymen?
8. How do Dan and Randy figure out where the illness is coming from?
9. What happens to the Admiral's shortwave and what can be done about it?
10. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)