|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of illness in town has Dan worried?
(d) radiation poisoning
2. What has become a popular entertainment in Ft. Repose since the day?
(a) playing poker
(c) board games
(d) reading at the library
3. Why did the mayor barricade himself in at home while Randy arranged something for Porky?
(a) he was afraid of the crowds
(b) he was afraid of dead bodies
(c) he didn't want to be a pall bearer
(d) he was worried he'd get sick
4. Who does Randy invite to move into his house?
(a) Florence and Alice
(b) Preacher Henry
(c) Pete and Rita Hernandez
(d) Lib and Bill McGovern
5. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
(a) Ben is still at the Henry's
(b) Dan hasn't returned
(c) Helen is having a nervous breakdown
(d) Lib is leaving him
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Dan when he tries to keep his medical bag?
2. Where was Lib when Randy returned home from the Porky affair?
3. When do the highwaymen hit their victims?
4. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
5. What happened to Jim Hickey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rita say about the highwaymen and what does she do?
2. How do they take care of Porky Logan's body?
3. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
4. How does Randy plan to find and battle the highwaymen?
5. What is the problem the community is having with salt and fish?
6. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
7. What happens at Dan's office?
8. What happened to Dan when he was beaten?
9. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
10. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)