|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Randy shave?
(a) a bread knife
(b) his pen knife
(c) his razor
(d) his hunting knife
2. What happens to Dan when he tries to keep his medical bag?
(a) he is shot
(b) his hand is broken
(d) he is beaten unconscious
3. Where does Randy get a case of Mason jars?
(a) at an antique store
(b) the A & P store
(c) Beck's hardware
(d) the drugstore
4. What color is Dan's beard?
(a) flaming red
(b) dark brown
(d) pitch black
5. What has happened to a lot of the parked cars in Ft. Repose?
(a) they've been stripped of their tires
(b) they have had their gas tanks drained
(c) nothing has happened to them
(d) they've been vandalized
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the mayor barricade himself in at home while Randy arranged something for Porky?
2. What does Randy see when the highwaymen stop him?
3. Who is driving Randy when they find the highwaymen?
4. Who does Peyton ask about fishing?
5. Who marries Lib and Randy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the Admiral's shortwave and what can be done about it?
2. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
3. What is the problem the community is having with salt and fish?
4. Who asks Randy for permission to make corn whiskey and what does he need?
5. What kind of illness in town worries Dan and who seems to have it?
6. What happens to the frozen food at Randy's and what do they decide to do about it?
7. What are some of the things Randy discovers a few months after the Day, what does he miss and how does he feel?
8. What does Randy decide to do about the highwaymen and what does he put at the bandstand?
9. How do they take care of Porky Logan's body?
10. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)