|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy buy from Pete Hernandez for two hundred dollars?
(a) four hams
(b) five jars of jam
(c) a hundred candles
(d) twenty pounds of salt
2. Where did Dan stop to look for notices of sick people?
(a) his old office
(b) the Bandstand
(c) the hardware store
(d) the drugstore
3. What does Randy do after returning home with the decoy truck?
(a) asks Helen to move out
(b) punishes Ben for not obeying his mother
(c) asks Lib to marry him
(d) goes to Sam Hazzard's
4. What happened at Dan's office?
(a) it was broken into by drug addicts
(b) it was burned down
(c) it was overrun with patients
(d) Dan doesn't have an office?
5. Who is driving Randy when they find the highwaymen?
(c) Bill McGovern
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conelrad say people should do for water?
2. What kind of business does Bill Cullen have?
3. What does Randy do with the highwayman who was taken prisoner?
4. How was Porky Logan buried?
5. What has happened to a lot of the parked cars in Ft. Repose?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
2. What happens at Dan's office?
3. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
4. What are some of the things Randy discovers a few months after the Day, what does he miss and how does he feel?
5. What does Rita say about the highwaymen and what does she do?
6. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
7. How do they take care of Porky Logan's body?
8. How does Randy plan to find and battle the highwaymen?
9. What happens to the Admiral's shortwave and what can be done about it?
10. What does Randy decide to do about the highwaymen and what does he put at the bandstand?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)