|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Randy go to find a truck decoy for getting the highwaymen?
(a) Bill McGovern
(b) Bubba Foland
(c) Pete and Rita Hernandez
(d) Jim and Marsha Hickey
2. Where does Randy get a case of Mason jars?
(a) at an antique store
(b) the drugstore
(c) the A & P store
(d) Beck's hardware
3. Who has been stealing the Henrs' chickens?
(a) a wolve
(b) two hound dogs
(c) a German shepherd
(d) a fox
4. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
(a) out of an old windmill
(b) he hasn't figured it out yet
(c) from the river
(d) from artesian well irrigation water
5. What happened to Jim Hickey?
(a) his son died
(b) his wife left him
(c) he was killed by robbers
(d) he disappeared
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan decide to use for anesthesia?
2. On what day do Lib and Randy marry?
3. Who do they find dead in bed with a case of jewelry?
4. What provides news from the outside?
5. Who does Randy plan to ask about a military operation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Dan when he was beaten?
2. How do Dan and Randy figure out where the illness is coming from?
3. What are some of the things Randy discovers a few months after the Day, what does he miss and how does he feel?
4. When were Lib and Randy married? Who performed the service? What did the bride and groom wear?
5. In what shape do they find Dan and what happened to him?
6. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
7. What does Randy see when the highwaymen ambush him and what does he do?
8. What kind of illness in town worries Dan and who seems to have it?
9. What has happened to the electrical service at Ft. Repose?
10. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)