|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
(a) the freezer is no longer cold
(b) Peyton can see again
(c) an old bow with arrows
(d) a source of fresh vegetables
2. What does Randy tell Bubba about the cost of getting rid of Porky's body?
(a) not to be so stingy
(b) the government would pay him
(c) it was the only safe thing to do
(d) he was doing his patriotic duty
3. What has happened to a lot of the parked cars in Ft. Repose?
(a) they've been vandalized
(b) they've been stripped of their tires
(c) they have had their gas tanks drained
(d) nothing has happened to them
4. Why is Peyton upset?
(a) there's no candy left in town
(b) her father hasn't come back yet
(c) Ben won't let her hunt
(d) she has to go to school
5. Where did Dan stop to look for notices of sick people?
(a) the hardware store
(b) his old office
(c) the Bandstand
(d) the drugstore
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Randy invite to move into his house?
2. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
3. Why does Randy decide to go over to the Admiral's after dinner?
4. Although Randy does not miss whiskey in the morning, what does he miss?
5. Who has been stealing the Henrs' chickens?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)