|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do they find dead in bed with a case of jewelry?
(a) Rita Hernandez
(b) Pete Hernandez
(c) Porky Logan
(d) Bill Cullen
2. What did Dan follow when going home after his car was taken?
(a) the setting sun
(c) the road signs
(d) his tire marks
3. Who marries Lib and Randy?
(b) Bill McGovern
(c) Preacher Henry
(d) Admiral Hazzard
4. How does Dan keep gas in his car?
(a) his car no longer runs
(b) barters medical services
(c) steals it
(d) gets it from a secret resevoir
5. Why does Randy decide to go over to the Admiral's after dinner?
(a) to listen to the radio
(b) to get sworn in as a peace officer
(c) to take Lib for a walk
(d) to see if Dan is there
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Two-Tone ask Randy?
2. What is starting to run out in Ft. Repose in August?
3. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
4. With what does Randy shave?
5. What does the Acting President announce on the radio?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the Admiral's shortwave and what can be done about it?
2. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
3. Who asks Randy for permission to make corn whiskey and what does he need?
4. When were Lib and Randy married? Who performed the service? What did the bride and groom wear?
5. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
6. What does Rita say about the highwaymen and what does she do?
7. What is Dan using for antiseptic and for anesthetic?
8. How does Dan keep his car going and the Admiral's radio working?
9. What does Randy plan to do about water for the house?
10. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)