|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dan think Jim had a bad brood of bees?
(a) too much sun
(b) not enough flowers
(d) not enough sun
2. Why did the mayor barricade himself in at home while Randy arranged something for Porky?
(a) he was afraid of the crowds
(b) he didn't want to be a pall bearer
(c) he was worried he'd get sick
(d) he was afraid of dead bodies
3. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
(b) Lavinia McGovern
(c) Pete Hernandez
(d) Porky Logan
4. What did Dan follow when going home after his car was taken?
(a) his tire marks
(b) the road signs
(d) the setting sun
5. Who gets Dan to stop on the way home from seeing the children?
(a) two armed men
(b) a woman on the side of the road
(c) two children
(d) a hit dog
Short Answer Questions
1. Who marries Lib and Randy?
2. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
3. Where does Randy find out about Blue Crab Run?
4. What color is Dan's beard?
5. How was Porky Logan buried?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Malachai stops at the ambush?
2. Who asks Randy for permission to make corn whiskey and what does he need?
3. What has Peyton found in the attic and what does Randy say to her?
4. How do they take care of Porky Logan's body?
5. What happens to the frozen food at Randy's and what do they decide to do about it?
6. What happened to Dan when he was beaten?
7. What happens to Ben the night Dan is robbed?
8. What does Randy think about the highwaymen after Dan tells him his story?
9. What does Randy see when the highwaymen ambush him and what does he do?
10. What is the problem the community is having with salt and fish?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)