|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did they get candy for the children in Chapter 10?
(a) from Jim Hickey
(b) from Admiral Hazzard
(c) from Caleb
(d) from the grocery store
2. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
(a) for a corn mill
(b) to make bricks
(c) to smooth out the road
(d) to hunt for snakes
3. On what day do Lib and Randy marry?
(a) Memorial Day
(b) Easter Sunday
(c) first day of summer
4. What does Randy buy from Pete Hernandez for two hundred dollars?
(a) four hams
(b) twenty pounds of salt
(c) five jars of jam
(d) a hundred candles
5. What kind of business does Bill Cullen have?
(a) a book store
(b) a gas station
(c) fish camp, cafe and bar
(d) a shoe store
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Randy dreaming about as he wakes at the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. What does Randy do after returning home with the decoy truck?
3. What does Randy tell Bubba about the cost of getting rid of Porky's body?
4. What happens to Dan when he tries to keep his medical bag?
5. What does Randy see when the highwaymen stop him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)