|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Two-Tone ask Randy?
(a) some ammunition
(b) to make corn whiskey
(c) some fishing supplies
(d) some knifes
2. What does Dan tell the group when he comes home?
(a) he's seeing a woman
(b) he got lost on the way home
(c) his car broke down
(d) he was attacked and robbed by highwaymen
3. On what day do Lib and Randy marry?
(a) first day of summer
(b) Easter Sunday
(d) Memorial Day
4. Why does Dan say the fish haven't been poisoned by radiation?
(a) there's no dead ones in the river
(b) he doesn't say that
(c) fish aren't affected by radiation
(d) it's too far north
5. With what does Randy shave?
(a) his hunting knife
(b) his pen knife
(c) his razor
(d) a bread knife
6. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
(a) nuclear blast in Miami
(b) nuclear blast in Atlanta
(c) nuclear blast in Orlando
(d) nuclear blast in Omaha
7. When do the highwaymen hit their victims?
(a) at night
(b) at dusk
(c) during the day
(d) at dawn
8. What will Randy be driving when he goes after the highwaymen?
(a) an Brink's armored truck
(b) his Bonneville
(c) a tank
(d) a grocery truck
9. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
10. What did Dan follow when going home after his car was taken?
(a) the setting sun
(b) his tire marks
(d) the road signs
11. Why does Ben need surgery?
(a) gun shot wound
(c) broken arm, compound
12. Who gets Dan to stop on the way home from seeing the children?
(a) two armed men
(b) a hit dog
(c) two children
(d) a woman on the side of the road
13. Why does Randy decide to go over to the Admiral's after dinner?
(a) to see if Dan is there
(b) to get sworn in as a peace officer
(c) to listen to the radio
(d) to take Lib for a walk
14. Where does Randy get a case of Mason jars?
(a) Beck's hardware
(b) the A & P store
(c) at an antique store
(d) the drugstore
15. What does Randy buy from Pete Hernandez for two hundred dollars?
(a) twenty pounds of salt
(b) four hams
(c) five jars of jam
(d) a hundred candles
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Randy invite to move into his house?
2. From where did they get candy for the children in Chapter 10?
3. What has become a popular entertainment in Ft. Repose since the day?
4. Who has been stealing the Henrs' chickens?
5. Why did the mayor barricade himself in at home while Randy arranged something for Porky?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)