|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Lib when Randy returned home from the Porky affair?
(a) at the river
(b) in a tall cabbage palm tree
(c) at her old house
(d) in his bed
2. What has become a popular entertainment in Ft. Repose since the day?
(a) playing poker
(c) board games
(d) reading at the library
3. What is starting to run out in Ft. Repose in August?
(d) toliet paper
4. What is the wedding present Bill gives Lib and Randy?
(a) a sailboat
(b) Dan will move in with him
(c) a new rifle he had in his house
(d) the house on the river
5. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
(a) Lavinia McGovern
(c) Pete Hernandez
(d) Porky Logan
6. Where does Randy find out about Blue Crab Run?
(a) from Preacher Henry
(b) from Florence
(c) an old family diary
(d) from a library book
7. How do the Henrys think they are losing hens?
(b) dogs gone feral
(c) wild cats or wolves
(d) people stealing them
8. What provides news from the outside?
(a) a navy field phone
(b) the Admiral's shortwave radio
(c) announcements from low flying planes
(d) emergency broadcasts on the radio
9. What happened to the Admiral's radio?
(a) it fell in the water
(b) a tube burned out
(d) someone stole it
10. What does Randy wear to his wedding?
(a) a white suit
(b) his uniform
(c) a tuxedo
(d) shorts and T-shirt
11. What has happened to a lot of the parked cars in Ft. Repose?
(a) they've been vandalized
(b) they have had their gas tanks drained
(c) nothing has happened to them
(d) they've been stripped of their tires
12. What will Randy be driving when he goes after the highwaymen?
(a) a tank
(b) an Brink's armored truck
(c) a grocery truck
(d) his Bonneville
13. For what does Two-Tone ask Randy?
(a) some ammunition
(b) to make corn whiskey
(c) some knifes
(d) some fishing supplies
14. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
15. Who do they find dead in bed with a case of jewelry?
(a) Pete Hernandez
(b) Rita Hernandez
(c) Porky Logan
(d) Bill Cullen
Short Answer Questions
1. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
2. What was wrong with the children Dan went to treat?
3. What kind of business does Bill Cullen have?
4. Who gets Dan to stop on the way home from seeing the children?
5. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)