|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Porky Logan buried?
(a) he was taken to the radioactive zone
(b) in a lead lined casket
(c) taken out to sea
(d) he was creamated
2. Who was shot during the battle with the highwaymen?
(b) Sam Hazzard
(d) Bill McGovern
3. Who does Randy invite to move into his house?
(a) Lib and Bill McGovern
(b) Preacher Henry
(c) Florence and Alice
(d) Pete and Rita Hernandez
4. What did Dan follow when going home after his car was taken?
(a) the road signs
(b) his tire marks
(d) the setting sun
5. What happened to Jim Hickey?
(a) he disappeared
(b) he was killed by robbers
(c) his son died
(d) his wife left him
6. What does Conelrad say people should do for water?
(a) Red Cross trucks are bringing it in
(b) use the river
(c) use swimming pools
(d) boil drinking water
7. What color is Dan's beard?
(a) flaming red
(c) pitch black
(d) dark brown
8. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
(a) Pete Hernandez
(c) Lavinia McGovern
(d) Porky Logan
9. What does Randy decide about the Henrys' hens?
(a) they need to be locked up
(b) he has nothing to say about the hens
(c) they should be killed for the meat
(d) they must be guarded
10. Why does Ben need surgery?
(a) gun shot wound
(c) broken arm, compound
11. Who is driving Randy when they find the highwaymen?
(c) Bill McGovern
12. Why does Dan say the fish haven't been poisoned by radiation?
(a) there's no dead ones in the river
(b) he doesn't say that
(c) fish aren't affected by radiation
(d) it's too far north
13. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
(a) nuclear blast in Orlando
(b) nuclear blast in Miami
(c) nuclear blast in Omaha
(d) nuclear blast in Atlanta
14. What kind of business does Bill Cullen have?
(a) a book store
(b) a gas station
(c) a shoe store
(d) fish camp, cafe and bar
15. How is the new corn whiskey used by Dan?
(a) as antiseptic
(b) an anti-depressant
(c) a sleeping aid
(d) he doesn't use it
Short Answer Questions
1. Who marries Lib and Randy?
2. What provides news from the outside?
3. What happened to the Admiral's radio?
4. What does Peyton find that lifts everyone's spirits?
5. For what does Two-Tone ask Randy?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)