|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the highwaymen hit their victims?
(a) during the day
(b) at dawn
(c) at dusk
(d) at night
2. What does Peyton find that lifts everyone's spirits?
(a) toliet paper
(b) an old wind-up phonograph player
(c) four old kerosene lanterns
(d) a box of candy bars
3. What color is Dan's beard?
(a) flaming red
(b) pitch black
(c) dark brown
4. What happened at Dan's office?
(a) Dan doesn't have an office?
(b) it was broken into by drug addicts
(c) it was burned down
(d) it was overrun with patients
5. What does Randy do with the highwayman who was taken prisoner?
(a) hangs him
(b) turns him over to the Henrys
(c) shoots him
(d) puts him in jail
6. What does Dan decide to use for anesthesia?
(b) poppy seeds
7. What does Randy take to town to barter for coffee?
(a) three loafs of bread
(b) a bottle of Scotch
(c) some ammunition
(d) a dozen eggs
8. Where does Randy find out about Blue Crab Run?
(a) from a library book
(b) from Preacher Henry
(c) an old family diary
(d) from Florence
9. How does Dan keep gas in his car?
(a) steals it
(b) his car no longer runs
(c) barters medical services
(d) gets it from a secret resevoir
10. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
(a) nuclear blast in Atlanta
(b) nuclear blast in Miami
(c) nuclear blast in Omaha
(d) nuclear blast in Orlando
11. Where does Randy go to find a truck decoy for getting the highwaymen?
(a) Bill McGovern
(b) Pete and Rita Hernandez
(c) Bubba Foland
(d) Jim and Marsha Hickey
12. What does Randy tell Ben about his father?
(a) he is most likely dead
(b) he is still in the hole at Omaha
(c) he will be coming back soon
(d) he is with the Chief Executive
13. Who was shot during the battle with the highwaymen?
(a) Sam Hazzard
(d) Bill McGovern
14. On what day do Lib and Randy marry?
(b) Memorial Day
(c) Easter Sunday
(d) first day of summer
15. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
(a) to smooth out the road
(b) to make bricks
(c) for a corn mill
(d) to hunt for snakes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy think the highwaymen are using to find people vulnerable to them?
2. What does Randy do after returning home with the decoy truck?
3. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
4. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
5. Why did the mayor barricade himself in at home while Randy arranged something for Porky?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)