|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did they get candy for the children in Chapter 10?
(a) from Caleb
(b) from the grocery store
(c) from Jim Hickey
(d) from Admiral Hazzard
2. What will Randy be driving when he goes after the highwaymen?
(a) his Bonneville
(b) a grocery truck
(c) a tank
(d) an Brink's armored truck
3. Why does Ben need surgery?
(a) broken arm, compound
(c) gun shot wound
4. Where does Randy get a case of Mason jars?
(a) at an antique store
(b) Beck's hardware
(c) the drugstore
(d) the A & P store
5. What happens to Dan when he tries to keep his medical bag?
(b) he is beaten unconscious
(c) he is shot
(d) his hand is broken
6. Why does Dan think Jim had a bad brood of bees?
(a) not enough sun
(b) not enough flowers
(d) too much sun
7. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
(a) to smooth out the road
(b) for a corn mill
(c) to make bricks
(d) to hunt for snakes
8. What was wrong with the children Dan went to treat?
(b) chicken pox
(d) whooping cough
9. What does Randy tell Bubba about the cost of getting rid of Porky's body?
(a) the government would pay him
(b) he was doing his patriotic duty
(c) it was the only safe thing to do
(d) not to be so stingy
10. What is starting to run out in Ft. Repose in August?
(a) toliet paper
11. What has become a popular entertainment in Ft. Repose since the day?
(b) playing poker
(c) reading at the library
(d) board games
12. What happened at Dan's office?
(a) it was burned down
(b) it was overrun with patients
(c) it was broken into by drug addicts
(d) Dan doesn't have an office?
13. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
(a) nuclear blast in Orlando
(b) nuclear blast in Omaha
(c) nuclear blast in Miami
(d) nuclear blast in Atlanta
14. Although Randy does not miss whiskey in the morning, what does he miss?
15. How does Dan keep gas in his car?
(a) his car no longer runs
(b) steals it
(c) gets it from a secret resevoir
(d) barters medical services
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Randy invite to move into his house?
2. What does Randy wear to his wedding?
3. Why is Peyton upset?
4. What does Conelrad say people should do for water?
5. With what does Randy shave?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)