|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Acting President announce on the radio?
(a) that Reserve Officers have her authority
(b) that the war is over
(c) that food and medicine will be brought into the area
(d) that the war is still going on
2. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
3. Who has been stealing the Henrs' chickens?
(a) a fox
(b) a German shepherd
(c) two hound dogs
(d) a wolve
4. Why did the mayor barricade himself in at home while Randy arranged something for Porky?
(a) he was afraid of dead bodies
(b) he was afraid of the crowds
(c) he didn't want to be a pall bearer
(d) he was worried he'd get sick
5. With what does Randy shave?
(a) his hunting knife
(b) his pen knife
(c) his razor
(d) a bread knife
6. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
(a) nuclear blast in Miami
(b) nuclear blast in Orlando
(c) nuclear blast in Omaha
(d) nuclear blast in Atlanta
7. On what day do Lib and Randy marry?
(b) Memorial Day
(c) Easter Sunday
(d) first day of summer
8. What does Randy tell Ben about his father?
(a) he is with the Chief Executive
(b) he is still in the hole at Omaha
(c) he is most likely dead
(d) he will be coming back soon
9. What does Randy take to town to barter for coffee?
(a) some ammunition
(b) three loafs of bread
(c) a dozen eggs
(d) a bottle of Scotch
10. What does Randy wear to his wedding?
(a) his uniform
(b) shorts and T-shirt
(c) a tuxedo
(d) a white suit
11. How does Dan keep gas in his car?
(a) his car no longer runs
(b) barters medical services
(c) gets it from a secret resevoir
(d) steals it
12. How was Porky Logan buried?
(a) he was creamated
(b) taken out to sea
(c) in a lead lined casket
(d) he was taken to the radioactive zone
13. Where did Dan stop to look for notices of sick people?
(a) the hardware store
(b) his old office
(c) the drugstore
(d) the Bandstand
14. What is the wedding present Bill gives Lib and Randy?
(a) the house on the river
(b) a new rifle he had in his house
(c) Dan will move in with him
(d) a sailboat
15. What type of illness in town has Dan worried?
(c) radiation poisoning
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with the children Dan went to treat?
2. Who gets Dan to stop on the way home from seeing the children?
3. What does Randy tell Bubba about the cost of getting rid of Porky's body?
4. What happened to Jim Hickey?
5. What does Randy decide about the Henrys' hens?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)