Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dan keep gas in his car?
(a) barters medical services
(b) steals it
(c) his car no longer runs
(d) gets it from a secret resevoir
2. What did Dan follow when going home after his car was taken?
(a) his tire marks
(b) the road signs
(c) the setting sun
3. What does Randy decide about the Henrys' hens?
(a) they should be killed for the meat
(b) he has nothing to say about the hens
(c) they need to be locked up
(d) they must be guarded
4. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
5. What does Randy do after returning home with the decoy truck?
(a) asks Lib to marry him
(b) punishes Ben for not obeying his mother
(c) goes to Sam Hazzard's
(d) asks Helen to move out
6. What provides news from the outside?
(a) the Admiral's shortwave radio
(b) emergency broadcasts on the radio
(c) announcements from low flying planes
(d) a navy field phone
7. Who does Peyton ask about fishing?
(a) Bill McGovern
(b) Preacher Henry
(d) Admiral Hazzard
8. Where does Randy get a case of Mason jars?
(a) at an antique store
(b) the drugstore
(c) Beck's hardware
(d) the A & P store
9. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
(a) Ben is still at the Henry's
(b) Lib is leaving him
(c) Helen is having a nervous breakdown
(d) Dan hasn't returned
10. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
(b) Porky Logan
(c) Pete Hernandez
(d) Lavinia McGovern
11. Who left a note his children were sick?
(a) Herbert Sunbury
(b) Jim Hickey
(c) Pete Hernandez
(d) Bruce McCllan
12. What happened to Jim Hickey?
(a) he was killed by robbers
(b) his wife left him
(c) he disappeared
(d) his son died
13. Why does Randy decide to go over to the Admiral's after dinner?
(a) to get sworn in as a peace officer
(b) to listen to the radio
(c) to see if Dan is there
(d) to take Lib for a walk
14. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
(a) Mr. Stephenfield
(b) Mrs. Gardner
(c) Mr. Patterson
(d) Mrs. Vanbruuker-Brown
15. When do the highwaymen hit their victims?
(a) during the day
(b) at night
(c) at dawn
(d) at dusk
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is driving Randy when they find the highwaymen?
2. What does Randy see when the highwaymen stop him?
3. Why does Ben need surgery?
4. What does Randy wear to his wedding?
5. How was Porky Logan buried?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)