|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy take with him when he goes to town in Chapter 4?
(a) his dog
(b) extra gas cans
(c) his family book of history
2. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
(a) to withdraw money
(b) to date his niece
(c) to cash Mark's check
(d) to pay off his mortgage
3. What is Randy wearing as he stands outside with his binoculars?
(a) he's nude
(b) a suit
(c) a swim suit
4. Who is Edgar Quisenberry?
(a) owns the grocery store
(b) president of the bank
(c) Randy's uncle
(d) a general in the Air Force
5. How do Lib's parents feel about Randy?
(a) they don't like him
(b) they think he's great
(c) they think he's okay
(d) they love him like a son
6. What does Mark worry the situation in the Middle East is?
(a) a stupid mistake
(b) the President with a secret agenda
(c) an excuse for war
(d) a fabricated falsehood
7. What do Florence and Alice see Randy do after Lib leaves?
(a) go to bed
(b) move slowly across their lawn
(c) climb a tree
(d) sit on the porch
8. What does Lib tell Randy when she comes over after he gets home from the store?
(a) he is a little dumb, but nice
(b) she has made a decision about him
(c) she wants to set him up on a blind date
(d) she likes his dog
9. In what month did the Day occur?
10. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
(a) it's unhealthy
(b) it's good for him
(c) it leads to a long life
(d) it will keep him from becoming an alcoholic
11. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
12. What does Randy see when he goes outside after being shaken awake?
(a) the sunrise
(b) a red glow to the east and south
(c) that bird he's been watching
13. What does Lib think about Randy living in Ft. Repose?
(a) it's a good place for him
(b) it would be good for raising children
(c) he should run for mayor
(d) he's wasting himself
14. What does Randy think about the front of the McGoverns' house?
(a) it's too big
(b) not enough windows
(c) it's beautiful
(d) too much glass for Florida
15. What does Randy tell Mark?
(a) he will take good care of Mark's family
(b) he should stay in Florida
(c) he should leave for Omaha
(d) he thinks Mark is a total idiot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen ask Randy about Offutt Field?
2. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
3. What has been declared on the radio?
4. Where does Randy see lines of cars as he drives into town?
5. What does Mark propose to General Hawker at five in the morning?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)