|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dan follow when going home after his car was taken?
(a) the setting sun
(b) his tire marks
(d) the road signs
2. What is starting to run out in Ft. Repose in August?
(b) toliet paper
3. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
(a) things were more simple
(b) things were cheaper
(c) there was no war
(d) there was no pollution
4. Why is Peyton upset?
(a) there's no candy left in town
(b) Ben won't let her hunt
(c) she has to go to school
(d) her father hasn't come back yet
5. What is the capital of America at the end of the book?
(a) St. Louis
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Percy?
2. Why is Bubba Offenhaus head of civil defense?
3. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
4. What is Randy wearing as he stands outside with his binoculars?
5. What color is Dan's beard?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)