|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men first do when they land the helicopter?
(a) check the ground for radiation
(b) aim guns at Randy and Helen
(c) establish a perimeter
(d) check the water in the river
2. What does Lib think about Randy living in Ft. Repose?
(a) it would be good for raising children
(b) he should run for mayor
(c) he's wasting himself
(d) it's a good place for him
3. In what month did the Day occur?
4. Why does Dan think Jim had a bad brood of bees?
(a) not enough flowers
(b) too much sun
(c) not enough sun
5. Who left a note his children were sick?
(a) Jim Hickey
(b) Herbert Sunbury
(c) Bruce McCllan
(d) Pete Hernandez
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Randy go to find a truck decoy for getting the highwaymen?
2. What does Randy decide about the Henrys' hens?
3. What does Paul tell the group about his purpose?
4. What does Paul Hart tell Helen about Mark?
5. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)