|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy buy from Pete Hernandez for two hundred dollars?
(a) five jars of jam
(b) twenty pounds of salt
(c) four hams
(d) a hundred candles
2. Why do Florence and Alice meet on Fridays?
(a) to have lunch together
(b) to knit clothes for infants
(c) to help out at the animal shelter
(d) for a book club
3. Why do Helen and Randy decide to go to Admiral Hazzard's house?
(a) to see if he has any guns
(b) to see if he wants to move in with them
(c) to see if he has any information
(d) to see if he is okay
4. Why does Dan think Jim had a bad brood of bees?
(b) not enough sun
(c) not enough flowers
(d) too much sun
5. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
(a) Mrs. Gardner
(b) Mrs. Vanbruuker-Brown
(c) Mr. Stephenfield
(d) Mr. Patterson
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Helen to do?
2. Why did Edgar dislike Randy's father?
3. Who is Missouri?
4. How does Dan keep gas in his car?
5. What does Washington D.C. say about the explosion in the Middle East?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)