|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Josephine Vanbruuker-Brown important after the Day?
(a) she's Randy's neighbor
(b) she's Acting Chief Executive of the United States
(c) she is Randy's grandmother
(d) she's head of civil defense in Florida
2. What does Randy buy from Pete Hernandez for two hundred dollars?
(a) five jars of jam
(b) a hundred candles
(c) twenty pounds of salt
(d) four hams
3. What does Dan do when Randy tells him about Mark's premonition?
(a) gets drunk
(b) decides to go to the city and get surgigal instruments
(c) writes war prescriptions
(d) kills himself
4. What is a significant difference between war a few years ago and now?
(a) the bombs can't be tracked
(b) the bombs are bigger
(c) a tactical method called time-on-target
(d) there is no way to stop the bomber planes
5. What has happened to a lot of the parked cars in Ft. Repose?
(a) they've been vandalized
(b) they have had their gas tanks drained
(c) they've been stripped of their tires
(d) nothing has happened to them
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
2. What does Lib tell Randy when she comes over after he gets home from the store?
3. What are Anthony and Cleo?
4. What does Randy's friend, Dan, say about him drinking for breakfast?
5. Why have only a few members of Congress escaped?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)