|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dan follow when going home after his car was taken?
(a) his tire marks
(c) the setting sun
(d) the road signs
2. How do Russia and NATO feel about the Mediterranean?
(a) it's too rich
(b) it needs to be divided up
(c) it has no real value
(d) it's strategically critical
3. What does Peyton find that lifts everyone's spirits?
(a) toliet paper
(b) an old wind-up phonograph player
(c) a box of candy bars
(d) four old kerosene lanterns
4. Where is Randy driving to meet up with his brother Mark?
5. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
(a) to tell her that her mother has died
(b) to talk about her mother
(c) to ask her on a date
(d) to give her some meds for herself
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Randy call because of Peyton?
2. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
3. What type of illness in town has Dan worried?
4. What does a transport that circles Ft. Repose drop on them?
5. Where does Randy stop on his way home from town?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)