|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dan stop to look for notices of sick people?
(a) his old office
(b) the drugstore
(c) the Bandstand
(d) the hardware store
2. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
(a) their social security numbers
(b) how they are doing
(c) their birthdays
(d) when they are arriving from Omaha
3. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(a) a code that means war might be starting
(c) a code that means all is well
(d) a saying from Treasure Island
4. What does James Cobb fire at from his plane?
(b) a machine gun
(c) a sidewinder
(d) an air torpedo
5. What month seems to be one with plenty of food?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy do after returning home with the decoy truck?
2. From where did they get candy for the children in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
4. What does Randy think the highwaymen are using to find people vulnerable to them?
5. What does Lib tell Randy when she comes over after he gets home from the store?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)