|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
(a) easy listening
(c) country music
2. What kind of daily routine does Florence have?
(a) she has no routine
(b) a chaotic one
(c) one that changes on Mondays and Thursdays
(d) one that does not vary
3. What does Randy tell Helen to get at Beck's hardware?
(a) twenty-two caliber long-rifle hollow points
(b) coleman lanterns
(c) a couple of hunting knifes
(d) sleeping bags
4. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
(a) there was no war
(b) there was no pollution
(c) things were cheaper
(d) things were more simple
5. Why have only a few members of Congress escaped?
(a) members of the government were killed by spies
(b) D.C. is under water
(c) Washington D.C. was a primary target
(d) the house was attacked by terrorists
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
2. What does Randy think of Florence?
3. Where do Syrian tanks go near the beginning of the book?
4. Where was Lib when Randy returned home from the Porky affair?
5. What does Randy decide to tell Alice and Florence?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)