|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the government of the United States declare on the radio?
(b) all is clear
(c) martial law
(d) the war is over
2. What does Randy remember when he wakes in Chapter Four?
(a) that he hasn't seen Lib
(b) more things he needs to buy
(c) that Helen is coming that day
(d) that he's suppose to call his brother
3. Why does the power suddenly go out in Ft. Repose?
(a) Jacksonville being bombed
(b) Daytona being flooded by a tidal wave
(c) Pensacola being bombed
(d) Orlando being bombed
4. What do Florence and Alice see Randy do after Lib leaves?
(a) move slowly across their lawn
(b) go to bed
(c) sit on the porch
(d) climb a tree
5. Who has been stealing the Henrs' chickens?
(a) a fox
(b) two hound dogs
(c) a German shepherd
(d) a wolve
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Randy decide to go over to the Admiral's after dinner?
2. What does Lib think about Randy living in Ft. Repose?
3. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
4. With what does Randy shave?
5. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)