|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Saratoga?
(a) the name of Randy's house
(b) the name of a famous statue in Ft. Repose
(c) an aircraft carrier
(d) moon shuttle
2. Why does the power suddenly go out in Ft. Repose?
(a) Orlando being bombed
(b) Daytona being flooded by a tidal wave
(c) Jacksonville being bombed
(d) Pensacola being bombed
3. What has happened to the McGoverns' house?
(a) the front window is cracked
(b) it has collasped
(c) it is flooded
(d) it has burned down
4. Who were Randy's parents?
(a) he doesn't know who his parents are
(b) Mildred and Daniel
(c) Gertrude and Bill Houston
(d) Gertrude and Judge Bragg
5. What does Randy tell Ben about his father?
(a) he is with the Chief Executive
(b) he is still in the hole at Omaha
(c) he is most likely dead
(d) he will be coming back soon
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Randy given for Peyton?
2. What does Florence ask Alice to do?
3. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
4. What has become a popular entertainment in Ft. Repose since the day?
5. What two cities near Randy's town are hit by nuclear blasts?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)