|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills himself the day the bombs are dropped?
(a) Jerry Kling
(b) Dan Dunn
(d) Edgar Quisenberry
2. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
(a) a hug
(b) a warning to get prepared
(c) a check to cash
(d) a copy of his Bible
3. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
(a) when they are arriving from Omaha
(b) their birthdays
(c) how they are doing
(d) their social security numbers
4. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
(a) Ben is still at the Henry's
(b) Helen is having a nervous breakdown
(c) Lib is leaving him
(d) Dan hasn't returned
5. Why is Mrs. Josephine Vanbruuker-Brown important after the Day?
(a) she's Randy's neighbor
(b) she's Acting Chief Executive of the United States
(c) she is Randy's grandmother
(d) she's head of civil defense in Florida
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
2. Why is Bubba Offenhaus head of civil defense?
3. Who is Edgar Quisenberry?
4. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
5. What two cities near Randy's town are hit by nuclear blasts?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)