|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the mayor barricade himself in at home while Randy arranged something for Porky?
(a) he was worried he'd get sick
(b) he didn't want to be a pall bearer
(c) he was afraid of the crowds
(d) he was afraid of dead bodies
2. What does Mark do when he arrives at McCoy?
(a) he talks to Paul and Randy
(b) leaves his family with Randy
(c) asks to spend time alone with Randy
(d) switches planes
3. What does Randy find out about the planes at McCoy?
(a) he doesn't find out anything about the planes
(b) they are in the hangers
(c) they've been sent to other airfields
(d) they are in the air, circling
4. How do the Henrys think they are losing hens?
(a) people stealing them
(c) dogs gone feral
(d) wild cats or wolves
5. Who calls Randy on the morning when the book begins?
(a) no one
(c) Western Union
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Josephine Vanbruuker-Brown important after the Day?
2. What does Mark tell Helen to do?
3. What two cities near Randy's town are hit by nuclear blasts?
4. How do Russia and NATO feel about the Mediterranean?
5. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)