|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Anthony and Cleo?
(a) flying squirrels
(b) African lovebirds
(c) two gray mice
(d) a pair of racoons
2. What does Randy think about the front of the McGoverns' house?
(a) too much glass for Florida
(b) it's too big
(c) it's beautiful
(d) not enough windows
3. What has happened to the McGoverns' house?
(a) it has burned down
(b) the front window is cracked
(c) it has collasped
(d) it is flooded
4. What has been declared on the radio?
(a) a holiday
(b) a red alert
(c) nothing, it's dead
(d) a message from the president is coming
5. What do Florence and Alice see Randy do after Lib leaves?
(a) move slowly across their lawn
(b) go to bed
(c) sit on the porch
(d) climb a tree
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan think Jim had a bad brood of bees?
2. Why does Bill want Randy's lawn roller?
3. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
4. How does Dan keep gas in his car?
5. What does Paul say about the personnel at McCoy?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)