|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Randy worried about when he sits down to a surprise dinner?
(a) Helen is having a nervous breakdown
(b) Dan hasn't returned
(c) Lib is leaving him
(d) Ben is still at the Henry's
2. Why does the power suddenly go out in Ft. Repose?
(a) Daytona being flooded by a tidal wave
(b) Pensacola being bombed
(c) Jacksonville being bombed
(d) Orlando being bombed
3. What does Randy tell Edgar that Mark said about money?
(a) checks won't be worth anything soon
(b) that Randy had all of Mark's money
(c) invest in real estate
(d) money was going to get tight
4. What does Dan do when Randy tells him about Mark's premonition?
(a) writes war prescriptions
(b) gets drunk
(c) decides to go to the city and get surgigal instruments
(d) kills himself
5. When does Florence normally wake up?
(a) 10 A.M.
(b) 6:30 AM.
(c) 5:45 A.M.
(d) 8 A.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the mayor barricade himself in at home while Randy arranged something for Porky?
2. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
3. What does the government of the United States declare on the radio?
4. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
5. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)