|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy warn Florence and Alice about as they leave for town?
(a) no food at the grocery store
(b) convicts on the road with rifles
(d) too many people at the gas station
2. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
(b) Lavinia McGovern
(c) Pete Hernandez
(d) Porky Logan
3. What type of illness in town has Dan worried?
(b) radiation poisoning
4. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(a) a code that means war might be starting
(b) a saying from Treasure Island
(d) a code that means all is well
5. What does Randy tell Edgar that Mark said about money?
(a) invest in real estate
(b) money was going to get tight
(c) checks won't be worth anything soon
(d) that Randy had all of Mark's money
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the red baby?
2. How do Russia and NATO feel about the Mediterranean?
3. Why have only a few members of Congress escaped?
4. In what month did the Day occur?
5. How do Lib's parents feel about Randy?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)