|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
(a) that he's a peeping tom
(b) that he received a strange telegram
(c) that he's an alcoholic
(d) that he's moving to New York
2. What does Mark do when he arrives at McCoy?
(a) asks to spend time alone with Randy
(b) leaves his family with Randy
(c) switches planes
(d) he talks to Paul and Randy
3. What is the red baby?
(a) the red alert flag
(b) a red sunrise
(c) a bomb carrier that guides itself to a target.
(d) the sunset when the air is dusty
4. What kind of daily routine does Florence have?
(a) one that changes on Mondays and Thursdays
(b) she has no routine
(c) one that does not vary
(d) a chaotic one
5. What is a significant difference between war a few years ago and now?
(a) the bombs can't be tracked
(b) there is no way to stop the bomber planes
(c) a tactical method called time-on-target
(d) the bombs are bigger
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Syrian tanks go near the beginning of the book?
2. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
3. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
4. Why do Florence and Alice meet on Fridays?
5. Who is Missouri?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)