|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the government of the United States declare on the radio?
(a) the war is over
(c) all is clear
(d) martial law
2. What does Randy tell Edgar that Mark said about money?
(a) invest in real estate
(b) that Randy had all of Mark's money
(c) checks won't be worth anything soon
(d) money was going to get tight
3. What does Bill McGovern call Randy when he goes in the living room?
(a) a bastard
(b) a local Paul Revere
(c) a psychic
(d) an idiot
4. What does Admiral Hazzard think about Moscow?
(a) that it is half gone
(b) that it was hit by the Chinese
(c) that our bombs missed it
(d) that the city is gone
5. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
(a) a check to cash
(b) a warning to get prepared
(c) a hug
(d) a copy of his Bible
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the power suddenly go out in Ft. Repose?
2. What does Randy think the highwaymen are using to find people vulnerable to them?
3. Why did Edgar dislike Randy's father?
4. Who were Randy's parents?
5. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)