|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conelrad say people should do for water?
(a) use the river
(b) use swimming pools
(c) boil drinking water
(d) Red Cross trucks are bringing it in
2. Who left a note his children were sick?
(a) Pete Hernandez
(b) Jim Hickey
(c) Bruce McCllan
(d) Herbert Sunbury
3. Who has been stealing the Henrs' chickens?
(a) a German shepherd
(b) a wolve
(c) a fox
(d) two hound dogs
4. What will Randy be driving when he goes after the highwaymen?
(a) an Brink's armored truck
(b) his Bonneville
(c) a tank
(d) a grocery truck
5. Why have only a few members of Congress escaped?
(a) the house was attacked by terrorists
(b) Washington D.C. was a primary target
(c) members of the government were killed by spies
(d) D.C. is under water
Short Answer Questions
1. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
2. Why is Mrs. Josephine Vanbruuker-Brown important after the Day?
3. What does Randy see when the highwaymen stop him?
4. How was Porky Logan buried?
5. Who is Sir Percy?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)