|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy tell Helen and the children when they join him outside?
(a) the children need to go to school
(b) that it has started
(c) they need to wait and see
(d) their father called
2. Who calls Randy on the morning when the book begins?
(a) no one
(d) Western Union
3. What does Randy tell Bubba about the cost of getting rid of Porky's body?
(a) he was doing his patriotic duty
(b) not to be so stingy
(c) it was the only safe thing to do
(d) the government would pay him
4. Who left a note his children were sick?
(a) Herbert Sunbury
(b) Jim Hickey
(c) Pete Hernandez
(d) Bruce McCllan
5. In what month did the Day occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
2. Who does Randy call because of Peyton?
3. What does Randy tell Ben about his father?
4. Who does Randy plan to ask about a military operation?
5. Who is driving Randy when they find the highwaymen?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)