|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conelrad say people should do for water?
(a) boil drinking water
(b) use the river
(c) use swimming pools
(d) Red Cross trucks are bringing it in
2. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
3. Where does the Secretary of State fly for conferences to try and avoid a war?
(a) New York
4. Who calls Randy on the morning when the book begins?
(a) Western Union
(b) no one
5. What does Admiral Hazzard have for news?
(a) a short-wave radio
(b) a military telephone
(c) a police scanner
(d) a navy field phone
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the power suddenly go out in Ft. Repose?
2. Where does the car behind Randy herd them?
3. What does Mark tell Randy about his family?
4. Who is Edgar Quisenberry?
5. What does Admiral Hazzard think about Moscow?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)