|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Randy?
2. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
(a) loss of heat and running water
(b) television and radio
(c) planes and telephones
(d) automobiles and trains
3. Why have only a few members of Congress escaped?
(a) members of the government were killed by spies
(b) the house was attacked by terrorists
(c) Washington D.C. was a primary target
(d) D.C. is under water
4. What does Florence Wechek do for work?
(c) truck driver
(d) Western Union manager
5. How do Russia and NATO feel about the Mediterranean?
(a) it needs to be divided up
(b) it has no real value
(c) it's too rich
(d) it's strategically critical
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Randy think was in south Florida on the day and came back sick?
2. What are Anthony and Cleo?
3. What does Washington D.C. say about the explosion in the Middle East?
4. What does Randy tell Edgar that Mark said about money?
5. What does Randy tell Helen to get at Beck's hardware?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)