|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy wear to his wedding?
(a) his uniform
(b) shorts and T-shirt
(c) a white suit
(d) a tuxedo
2. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
(a) an old bow with arrows
(b) a source of fresh vegetables
(c) Peyton can see again
(d) the freezer is no longer cold
3. What does Helen ask Randy about Offutt Field?
(a) if he thinks that's the new capitol
(b) if he thinks it wasn't hit
(c) if he thinks Mark was there
(d) if the acting president might be there
4. What is the Saratoga?
(a) the name of a famous statue in Ft. Repose
(b) moon shuttle
(c) an aircraft carrier
(d) the name of Randy's house
5. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
(a) there was no pollution
(b) there was no war
(c) things were more simple
(d) things were cheaper
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Admiral Hazzard think about Moscow?
2. What does Alice say Randy is doing?
3. What does Randy warn Florence and Alice about as they leave for town?
4. Why does Alice agree to Florence's request?
5. What happened to Jim Hickey?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)