|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Henrys think they are losing hens?
(a) people stealing them
(b) dogs gone feral
(c) wild cats or wolves
2. What does Randy hear on the way home when he leaves Lib's house?
(a) an old song his father liked
(b) nothing, he doesn't turn on the radio
(c) of the bombing attack on Latakia
(d) of the red alert called
3. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
(a) Peyton can see again
(b) an old bow with arrows
(c) the freezer is no longer cold
(d) a source of fresh vegetables
4. What does Randy tell Ben about his father?
(a) he is still in the hole at Omaha
(b) he is most likely dead
(c) he is with the Chief Executive
(d) he will be coming back soon
5. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
(a) loss of heat and running water
(b) television and radio
(c) automobiles and trains
(d) planes and telephones
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy find out about the planes at McCoy?
2. What happened to Jim Hickey?
3. What does Lib think about Randy living in Ft. Repose?
4. What was wrong with the children Dan went to treat?
5. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)