|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
(a) racial ones
(b) anything about sex
(c) subversive and anti-South
(d) anything that is anti-American
2. Why does Randy stop at Bill Cullen's?
(a) to get some drugs
(b) to buy bourbon and scotch
(c) to order some flowers for Helen
(d) to get a lottery ticket
3. Why is Bubba Offenhaus head of civil defense?
(a) he owns the only ambulances
(b) he is an engineer
(c) he is ex-military
(d) he is ex-CIA
4. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
5. What are Randy's favorite times of the day?
(a) early dawn and dusk
(b) noon and dawn
(c) dusk and midnight
(d) midnight and noon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Helen to do?
2. Who is Sir Percy?
3. How does McCoy Airbase seem to Randy?
4. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
5. What does Washington D.C. say about the explosion in the Middle East?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)