|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does McCoy Airbase seem to Randy?
(a) hot and dusty
(b) cold and scary
(c) busier than usual
2. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
(a) a check to cash
(b) a warning to get prepared
(c) a hug
(d) a copy of his Bible
3. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(b) a saying from Treasure Island
(c) a code that means all is well
(d) a code that means war might be starting
4. Why does Alice agree to Florence's request?
(a) her husband is out of town
(b) she looked up Alas, Babylon
(c) she is bored
(d) she thinks Florence needs support
5. What does Mark propose to General Hawker at five in the morning?
(a) the weapons be released
(b) they try to call Russia
(c) they try to call the President
(d) they send out the bombs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Missouri?
2. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
3. What does Randy decide to tell Alice and Florence?
4. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
5. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)