|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
2. What does Randy think of Florence?
(a) she's a gossipy old maid
(b) she's very nice
(c) she's very smart
(d) she is crazy
3. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
(b) a code that means war might be starting
(c) a saying from Treasure Island
(d) a code that means all is well
4. What are Randy's favorite times of the day?
(a) midnight and noon
(b) dusk and midnight
(c) early dawn and dusk
(d) noon and dawn
5. What does Bill McGovern call Randy when he goes in the living room?
(a) an idiot
(b) a psychic
(c) a local Paul Revere
(d) a bastard
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy do when Malachai helps him load the car?
2. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
3. What is a significant difference between war a few years ago and now?
4. What does Randy hear on the way home when he leaves Lib's house?
5. What does Lib tell Randy when she comes over after he gets home from the store?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)