|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
(a) subversive and anti-South
(b) racial ones
(c) anything about sex
(d) anything that is anti-American
2. What does Randy do when Malachai helps him load the car?
(a) tells him to gather his family and move
(b) gives him a tip
(c) gives him cash and tells him about Mark's fears
3. Why does Randy stop at Bill Cullen's?
(a) to get a lottery ticket
(b) to buy bourbon and scotch
(c) to get some drugs
(d) to order some flowers for Helen
4. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
(a) to cash Mark's check
(b) to withdraw money
(c) to date his niece
(d) to pay off his mortgage
5. What does Florence eat for breakfast?
(a) orange juice and eggs
(b) toast and tea
(c) she doesn't eat breakfast
(d) coffee and biscuits
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Florence like to listen to?
2. What does Mark propose to General Hawker at five in the morning?
3. What kind of daily routine does Florence have?
4. What does "Alas, Babylon" mean to Randy?
5. How many supermarket carts does Randy fill?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)