|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Secretary of State fly for conferences to try and avoid a war?
(a) New York
2. Who is Missouri?
(a) Randy's maid and neighbor
(b) Randy's girlfriend
(c) Florence's housemate
(d) a school teacher
3. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
(a) to ask her on a date
(b) to tell her that her mother has died
(c) to talk about her mother
(d) to give her some meds for herself
4. What does Randy think of Florence?
(a) she's very smart
(b) she's a gossipy old maid
(c) she is crazy
(d) she's very nice
5. What does Randy remember when he wakes in Chapter Four?
(a) that Helen is coming that day
(b) more things he needs to buy
(c) that he hasn't seen Lib
(d) that he's suppose to call his brother
Short Answer Questions
1. How many residents does Ft. Repose have?
2. Why does Mark want his family to leave?
3. How does Helen feel when she leaves Mark?
4. What is a significant difference between war a few years ago and now?
5. What holiday do the children believe they are spending in Florida?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)