|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
(a) loss of heat and running water
(b) television and radio
(c) automobiles and trains
(d) planes and telephones
2. What was wrong with the children Dan went to treat?
(c) chicken pox
(d) whooping cough
3. What does Randy see when the highwaymen stop him?
(a) Dan's model A
(b) a downed tree
(c) Jim's jeep
(d) a large boulder in the road
4. What kind of books does Kitty Offenhaus tell Alice to remove from the library?
(a) anything about sex
(b) racial ones
(c) subversive and anti-South
(d) anything that is anti-American
5. Why does Dan stop by to see Lib?
(a) to tell her that her mother has died
(b) to give her some meds for herself
(c) to ask her on a date
(d) to talk about her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark give Randy before saying good-bye?
2. Why does Randy have to talk to Edgar?
3. Where does Randy get a case of Mason jars?
4. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
5. What does Randy tell Helen and the children when they join him outside?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)