|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two cities near Randy's town are hit by nuclear blasts?
(a) Atlanta and Gainesville
(b) Ocala and Orlando
(c) Homestead and Miami
(d) Pensacola and Tallahassee
2. How many residents does Ft. Repose have?
(a) about 3000
(b) nearly 20,000
(c) less than 5000
(d) less than 10,000
3. What does Randy hear when he is awakened from his bed shaking?
(a) the children fighting
(b) long deep rumble
(c) Helen screaming
(d) Florence yelling at his dog
4. Why does the power suddenly go out in Ft. Repose?
(a) Jacksonville being bombed
(b) Pensacola being bombed
(c) Orlando being bombed
(d) Daytona being flooded by a tidal wave
5. When was the First National Bank in Ft. Repose built?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence tell Alice about Randy?
2. Who kills himself the day the bombs are dropped?
3. What does Mark do when he arrives at McCoy?
4. Where does the Secretary of State fly for conferences to try and avoid a war?
5. What does Randy tell Edgar that Mark said about money?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)