|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Randy plan to ask about a military operation?
(b) Preacher Henry
(c) Bill McGovern
(d) Sam Hazzard
2. What does Bill McGovern call Randy when he goes in the living room?
(a) an idiot
(b) a local Paul Revere
(c) a bastard
(d) a psychic
3. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
(a) out of an old windmill
(b) he hasn't figured it out yet
(c) from the river
(d) from artesian well irrigation water
4. Where does Randy go to find a truck decoy for getting the highwaymen?
(a) Bill McGovern
(b) Jim and Marsha Hickey
(c) Bubba Foland
(d) Pete and Rita Hernandez
5. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
(a) a source of fresh vegetables
(b) an old bow with arrows
(c) Peyton can see again
(d) the freezer is no longer cold
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy hear on the way home when he leaves Lib's house?
2. What does Washington D.C. say about the explosion in the Middle East?
3. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
4. Where does Randy get a case of Mason jars?
5. From where did they get candy for the children in Chapter 10?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)