|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy remember when he wakes in Chapter Four?
(a) that Helen is coming that day
(b) more things he needs to buy
(c) that he's suppose to call his brother
(d) that he hasn't seen Lib
2. What does Randy take with him when he goes to town in Chapter 4?
(a) his family book of history
(b) extra gas cans
(d) his dog
3. What does Randy buy from Pete Hernandez for two hundred dollars?
(a) a hundred candles
(b) twenty pounds of salt
(c) five jars of jam
(d) four hams
4. What does Randy think the highwaymen are using to find people vulnerable to them?
(a) a pair of binoculars
(b) the notices at the bandstand
(c) their children
(d) a female spy
5. What does Washington D.C. say about the explosion in the Middle East?
(a) it was a mechanical failure
(b) it was done on purpose
(c) it was done by Russia
(d) it was not the United States
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark propose to General Hawker at five in the morning?
2. From where did they get candy for the children in Chapter 10?
3. Where does Randy go to find a truck decoy for getting the highwaymen?
4. What is the Saratoga?
5. What has happened to a lot of the parked cars in Ft. Repose?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)