|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
(a) Mr. Patterson
(b) Mr. Stephenfield
(c) Mrs. Gardner
(d) Mrs. Vanbruuker-Brown
2. Why does Mark want his family to leave?
(a) he wants them to have a vacation
(b) he's too busy to deal with them
(c) he wants them to see Randy
(d) they live in a primary target area
3. What happens to Dan when he tries to keep his medical bag?
(a) he is shot
(b) he is beaten unconscious
(c) his hand is broken
4. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
(a) automobiles and trains
(b) loss of heat and running water
(c) television and radio
(d) planes and telephones
5. How do Lib's parents feel about Randy?
(a) they love him like a son
(b) they don't like him
(c) they think he's great
(d) they think he's okay
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Randy plan to ask about a military operation?
2. Where does Randy go to find a truck decoy for getting the highwaymen?
3. What does Randy hear on the way home when he leaves Lib's house?
4. What does Randy remember when he wakes in Chapter Four?
5. What is Randy dreaming about as he wakes at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)