|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy think the highwaymen are using to find people vulnerable to them?
(a) their children
(b) a female spy
(c) a pair of binoculars
(d) the notices at the bandstand
2. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
(a) things were cheaper
(b) there was no war
(c) there was no pollution
(d) things were more simple
3. What does Randy take with him when he goes to town in Chapter 4?
(a) extra gas cans
(b) his dog
(d) his family book of history
4. What does Mark tell Helen to do?
(a) survive and care for the children
(b) remarry as soon as possible
(c) to divorce him
(d) wait for him
5. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
(a) Mrs. Vanbruuker-Brown
(b) Mr. Stephenfield
(c) Mr. Patterson
(d) Mrs. Gardner
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark propose to General Hawker at five in the morning?
2. What holiday do the children believe they are spending in Florida?
3. How does Helen feel when she leaves Mark?
4. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
5. Where did Dan stop to look for notices of sick people?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)