|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to a lot of the parked cars in Ft. Repose?
(a) they've been vandalized
(b) they've been stripped of their tires
(c) they have had their gas tanks drained
(d) nothing has happened to them
2. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
(a) from the river
(b) from artesian well irrigation water
(c) he hasn't figured it out yet
(d) out of an old windmill
3. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
(a) loss of heat and running water
(b) television and radio
(c) planes and telephones
(d) automobiles and trains
4. What does Mark tell Helen to do?
(a) wait for him
(b) survive and care for the children
(c) remarry as soon as possible
(d) to divorce him
5. What does Randy think about the front of the McGoverns' house?
(a) too much glass for Florida
(b) it's too big
(c) not enough windows
(d) it's beautiful
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy think the highwaymen are using to find people vulnerable to them?
2. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
3. Who left a note his children were sick?
4. What does Randy take with him when he goes to town in Chapter 4?
5. Why does Mark want his family to leave?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)