|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Randy tell Ben about his father?
(a) he is with the Chief Executive
(b) he will be coming back soon
(c) he is still in the hole at Omaha
(d) he is most likely dead
2. What did Dan follow when going home after his car was taken?
(b) the setting sun
(c) the road signs
(d) his tire marks
3. What holiday do the children believe they are spending in Florida?
(d) Labor Day
4. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
(a) out of an old windmill
(b) he hasn't figured it out yet
(c) from artesian well irrigation water
(d) from the river
5. What two essential services were lost from the power failure?
(a) television and radio
(b) automobiles and trains
(c) loss of heat and running water
(d) planes and telephones
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark worry the situation in the Middle East is?
2. From where did they get candy for the children in Chapter 10?
3. What is Randy dreaming about as he wakes at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. What does Washington D.C. say about the explosion in the Middle East?
5. Where does Randy go to find a truck decoy for getting the highwaymen?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)