|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
(a) nuclear blast in Omaha
(b) nuclear blast in Atlanta
(c) nuclear blast in Orlando
(d) nuclear blast in Miami
2. What does Randy buy from Pete Hernandez for two hundred dollars?
(a) a hundred candles
(b) twenty pounds of salt
(c) four hams
(d) five jars of jam
3. What does Randy tell Ben about his father?
(a) he is still in the hole at Omaha
(b) he is with the Chief Executive
(c) he will be coming back soon
(d) he is most likely dead
4. What does Mark worry the situation in the Middle East is?
(a) an excuse for war
(b) a fabricated falsehood
(c) a stupid mistake
(d) the President with a secret agenda
5. What does Randy do after returning home with the decoy truck?
(a) asks Lib to marry him
(b) goes to Sam Hazzard's
(c) asks Helen to move out
(d) punishes Ben for not obeying his mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Washington D.C. say about the explosion in the Middle East?
2. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
3. What was wrong with the children Dan went to treat?
4. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
5. What does Mark propose to General Hawker at five in the morning?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)