|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Washington D.C. say about the explosion in the Middle East?
(a) it was done on purpose
(b) it was done by Russia
(c) it was not the United States
(d) it was a mechanical failure
2. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
(a) Mr. Patterson
(b) Mrs. Gardner
(c) Mrs. Vanbruuker-Brown
(d) Mr. Stephenfield
3. Who gets Dan to stop on the way home from seeing the children?
(a) a hit dog
(b) a woman on the side of the road
(c) two children
(d) two armed men
4. What happened at Dan's office?
(a) it was overrun with patients
(b) Dan doesn't have an office?
(c) it was broken into by drug addicts
(d) it was burned down
5. Where does Randy go to find a truck decoy for getting the highwaymen?
(a) Jim and Marsha Hickey
(b) Bubba Foland
(c) Bill McGovern
(d) Pete and Rita Hernandez
Short Answer Questions
1. Who left a note his children were sick?
2. Where does Randy get a case of Mason jars?
3. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
4. What holiday do the children believe they are spending in Florida?
5. How does Randy plan to get drinking water for his house?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)