|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Washington D.C. say about the explosion in the Middle East?
(a) it was not the United States
(b) it was a mechanical failure
(c) it was done on purpose
(d) it was done by Russia
2. What happens to Dan when he tries to keep his medical bag?
(a) he is shot
(b) his hand is broken
(c) he is beaten unconscious
3. Who gets Dan to stop on the way home from seeing the children?
(a) two children
(b) a hit dog
(c) a woman on the side of the road
(d) two armed men
4. Why is Bubba Offenhaus head of civil defense?
(a) he is ex-CIA
(b) he owns the only ambulances
(c) he is ex-military
(d) he is an engineer
5. Who does Randy invite to move into his house?
(a) Pete and Rita Hernandez
(b) Florence and Alice
(c) Lib and Bill McGovern
(d) Preacher Henry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark worry the situation in the Middle East is?
2. Who is the acting Chief Executive of the United States?
3. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
4. Where does Randy get a case of Mason jars?
5. What does Randy do after returning home with the decoy truck?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)