|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen find three days after the Day?
(a) the freezer is no longer cold
(b) a source of fresh vegetables
(c) Peyton can see again
(d) an old bow with arrows
2. What destroys power service to Timucuan County?
(a) nuclear blast in Orlando
(b) nuclear blast in Miami
(c) nuclear blast in Omaha
(d) nuclear blast in Atlanta
3. What does Randy remember when he wakes in Chapter Four?
(a) that he hasn't seen Lib
(b) that Helen is coming that day
(c) that he's suppose to call his brother
(d) more things he needs to buy
4. Why does Randy think the period between 1870 and 1914 was wonderful?
(a) there was no pollution
(b) things were more simple
(c) there was no war
(d) things were cheaper
5. What does Randy tell Ben about his father?
(a) he is with the Chief Executive
(b) he is still in the hole at Omaha
(c) he is most likely dead
(d) he will be coming back soon
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randy think about the front of the McGoverns' house?
2. What does Randy do after returning home with the decoy truck?
3. What does Bill McGovern call Randy when he goes in the living room?
4. Where did Dan stop to look for notices of sick people?
5. What is Randy dreaming about as he wakes at the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)